Another use for little PVP rings?

Milesio

Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Milesio Tegum
Hi.

One week ago i start think about the rings in some citys ingame. Billy, Corinth, Twin, etc.

People enter ring for raise up dodge, or evade, or some weapons use. O for a very funny time.

Someone say me this hof's about "gamer1 kill 22 avatars in row and make hof" not always are very real, only count number of killed avatars, not skills between them.

Perhaps someone can organize an "event", people with some equal skills in dodge, or evade, or melee weapons can fight in ring for peds. Another people can stay out the ring looking and (not have english word) saying "i say with 5 peds that gamer1 will win gamer2".

Perhaps prices can be taken from % that money people out the ring play.

Someone can practice scanner for proof two avatars are near equal skill. Someone can practice health healing dead avatars. All people can fight in ring for peds. Noobs can find low tt melee weapons and fight for 1 ped, ubers can use very high damage weapons and fight for 1k ped.

And organizer can pay avatars gaming, and avatar winner in fight, and take a little for him.:laugh:

And people can continue raise up dodge or evade, or melee.

Perhaps i start this post as another joke, but i think is posible :)

Greetings. Milesio.

Last edited:
Hehe, I was thinking about the same too, possibility to bet on one player :),
I think it is organizable >), if you will find time try to organize it.
I would like to help, atleast as referee and with some ideas :),
It's a lot of work with rules ( mostly beting part ), but i think you can make it !!!! I will try to think about some beting rules and then i will post them here

Hi.

I remember this thread i start a lot time ago. And I remember too about antitoxic shot you must buy before enter a PVP lootable zone. Shot cost you 5 ped, when someone kill you, you loss 4.90 ped.

Where are going this 4.90 ped? Never mind really, but something almost equal can be used in little rings in town.

Now, any people can enter a ring to kill or be killed. But you think about if you need "buy" a antitoxic shot or a ticket with cost 5 ped for enter a ring, and that ticket can be total or a little lootable. (Perhaps 4 ped for killer, 1 for MA) ;)

We can have another profit reason for enter a ring. Ticket cost can be always same or can change with agility or dodge skill people are inside ring.

Greetings.

Back