Antipirate forum

.Stagger

Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus
Floyd Stagger Stash
Hello,,

it has come to my attention that over time this forum tends to pick the side of the pilots.
pirates are reckognized as players with lower rights and cannot have influence on the outcome of this board.

I find it very disturbing to see travel services and people like john blacknight have such a big influence on
what posts can be deleted and not. it feels like there is some friend-politics going on in here.

after an honest request to delete a topic which violates my and my friends privacy,
i received the following reply.

<removed>

regardless of how i call myself and my friends,
if we feel harassed by a topic we have the right to request a fair close.
Without having the moderators involving their own personal opinions and perspectives in the final decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,,

it has come to my attention that over time this forum tends to pick the side of the pilots.
pirates are reckognized as players with lower rights and cannot have influence on the outcome of this board.

I find it very disturbing to see travel services and people like john blacknight have such a big influence on
what posts can be deleted and not. it feels like there is some friend-politics going on in here.

after an honest request to delete a topic which violates my and my friends privacy,
i received the following reply.

<removed>

regardless of how i call myself and my friends,
if we feel harassed by a topic we have the right to request a fair close.
Without having the moderators involving their own personal opinions and perspectives in the final decision.

<removed> Pirating and attempts to sell your quad is the only thing you write about? Maybe start your own free forum somewhere so people won't oppose to the disgusting mindset they believe you have. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
some times life sux :D want a cookie ?

This is really something you should take up with 711.

Hello,,

I would say the moderators take a fully impartial viewpoint.

I contributed to a post last week, and suggested joking that I wouldn’t lose sleep if a certain pirate was to fall under a bus. Amazingly my dry humour was overlooked by some of the player base, so I changed my tune and the discussion got quite heated. Anyhow to cut it short I apologised to the moderators for any misunderstanding.

The point is the moderators stood by the pirate as they would’ve done if he was not a pirate. In fact I would go far as saying that to be a moderator within PCF you cannot take sides, and I do not see Moderators giving any favouritism to anyone.

Rick

<removed>

Do you <removed> that <removed> is <removed> than <removed>?
As I see it, <removed> <removed> <removed>!
Especially when <removed>, then <removed> <removed> everytime.

What <removed> <removed>?

(<removed> of course)

Yarrrr Pirate whine Yarrr matey

:laugh:

Just my 2 pecs, give up Pirat! Take a normal live and ppl start to like you!

Ofc, pirates choose to play their game on the back of other peoples and will always be hated -your choosed the path now live with it

Or you go on with whining and get some :laugh:

Well sorry mister Pirate. I remember you as mister I-Dont-care-what-other-people-say-about-pirates-i-keep-myself-cool-and-dont-give-a-shit-about-other-people. Have seen you several times bragging around about your own so called uber pirating-skills and looking for attention here and there and looking for negativity from other players cause it gives you a kick to be this kind of famous.

So please don't come whine about it, you are making yourself riddiculus.:tongue2:

Ask your pirate-friends to write something "positive" for you, maybe you will feel better.

Last edited:
The game has Pirates, just as mindark designed the game to have, doesn't mean anyone has to like them.... This is like a purse snatcher getting upset about getting run down by a vigilante.... no one cares... you have to have thick skin to be a theif, even in a virtual world... If you don't, you need to pick a different thing to do...

It's rather clear when your income is from others peoples wallets theres gonna be hating :)

a pirate has to live with certain hate from people, just like any pker, reseller, killstealer, nondepositor, lucky noob hitting ATH, rich kid buying überness, etc. etc.

EU is not a pony farm :wise:

I found it funny that the OP was exploiting the forum system last week by handing out odd -reps and then getting himself banned before anyone could give him rep for his own posts.......

Either you care what people think or you dont...... you cant have your cake (cookie?) and eat it too.

Thanks all for the empathy and love!
Reading these posts just fills my heart with happiness.

:love::swoon:

I found it funny that the OP was exploiting the forum system last week by handing out odd -reps and then getting himself banned before anyone could give him rep for his own posts.......

Either you care what people think or you dont...... you cant have your cake (cookie?) and eat it too.

ahahahaha i knew i just knew you would go whine publically about that -rep :D
ahahaha get your priorities of life right dude.

Thanks all for the empathy and love!
Reading these posts just fills my heart with happiness.

You've been told countless times... if you insist on showing anti-social behavior in a social game, you're going to get grief for it.

Live with the consequences of the path you've chosen. If you want people to like you, go to space and start helping people instead of harassing them over and over.

Hello,,

IMHO there are no "pirates" and "pilots" in space. There are only players engaging in symmetrical pvp combat.

You stupid pirate! :silly2:

Everyone hates pirates. Life sucks, deal with it.

We will keep being biased towards the good pilots until all pirates give up and leave!

The only good pirate is a dead pirate

Just because MindArk condones piracy, you think that means it's ethical. Well, it's not. And I don't have sympathy for unethical people. Say it's my opinion or whatever, that's fine, but you won't make me think otherwise.

What the fuck is going on in this Motherfucka all i see is shit and fucked up shit everywhere i look in this bitch. Used to be a fucking great motherfuckin forum where we say whatever the fuck we like, now it's kinda all gone to utter shite.

Meh.

Hello,,

Welcome to the real world!! Again since this game is dealing with real world currency and you have taken on the job of stealing it from others then well, get a grip of it. If we had a forum in RL and a robber came in crying that he doesn't get the same rights just because he steals for a leaving..well sorry. You picked this side of life and due to it, you just are going to have to live with it. Come on, at least you are not going to go to jail.

I believe the topic of this thread was a perception (true or false) of this forum's intentionally anti-pirate moderating, not about specific grievances about any specific mod for some non-pirate issue. While it technically breaks rule 2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism, a decision was made to allow this thread to stay for now. Please stay on topic. Thank you.

And for the record, I believe RickEngland's post above pretty much says it all.

What the fuck is going on in this Motherfucka all i see is shit and fucked up shit everywhere i look in this bitch. Used to be a fucking great motherfuckin forum where we say whatever the fuck we like, now it's kinda all gone to utter shite.

Meh.

Oh FFS. :duh:

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that no one gives a shit about you or your threads.

ahahahaha i knew i just knew you would go whine publically about that -rep :D
ahahaha get your priorities of life right dude.

:scratch2: Have you read your post here? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Having nothing against pirates, it's easy to also understand why they are hated.

Sure, nobody likes loosing their stackables to others. So, just don't risk it. Sell it on the planet you got it from or take a warp. If you want to risk it, I'm sorry, but you've put yourself in a position where you do deserve to at least have to fight for your possible profit on the market of your choice.

There's a reason as to why only stackables are lootable in space. It's a way to try and stimulate each planet's economy, and to give a chance on the market to ship owners. And IMO, a very nice one at it.

To me, pirates are more of an economy stimulating agent than anything else.

If some "pirate" comes up with a "bad attitude", we can all look upon it as role playing (which it most likely is). There's absolutely no need to get butt hurt over a videogame.

Back