Society
Entropia Geriatrics
Sandy Alexis Starfire
--------------------------------------

Last edited:
RoFlMao - to laugh or cry for u!?

What a fun Ub3r.. :)

Will keep you very busy im sure!

Over 4k peds - he will get a tower that will mine it for him.

As far as I am aware.

Over 4k peds - he will get a tower that will mine it for him.

As far as I am aware.

Yeap ... 100% right m8! :) +rep

and -rep to the poster ... Adding Uber loot Thread for himself ... LAME! :laugh:

It will take him exacly 48 hours.

Do i get a cookie?

Why post this in the Uberloot thread?

I won't -Rep, but it's kinda silly.

well if i get this correct it should be a TOWER, meaning you only need to collect once a day, no drilling needed as the tower does the work for you.

For those that -rep'ed me for posting this... I CAN'T HELP IT IF YOU CANT READ!!!
SO GO STUFF YOURSELF!!!

I did not claim I got this, I just thought it was funny because of the size of a Lyst find. (Any that have even found 200 ped of Lyst will know how long it takes)

They -reped you because you posted it in the wrong forum? :rolleyes:
You should read the forum rules before posting... :wise:

For those that -rep'ed me for posting this... I CAN'T HELP IT IF YOU CANT READ!!!
SO GO STUFF YOURSELF!!!

Can you read?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/14-read-before-posting.html

This "Hall Of Fame" forum is for screenshots of Hofs/Globals ONLY.

Any threads started in this forum MUST contain a screenshot of the global message with your name IN THE FIRST POST of the thread

Any threads started which doesnt contain a screenshot of a global in the FIRST post WILL BE DELETED

So I posted in the wrong forum.. I deleted the post.. Whoever please delete the topic and...

GET OVER IT!!!

And to all that kindly -rep'ed because THEY NEVER make mistakes..
Right back at ya...
Your also on my ignore list, so if you reply to this or send a PM I don't have to see your drivel..

--

Last edited:
So I posted in the wrong forum.. I deleted the post.. Whoever please delete the topic and...

GET OVER IT!!!

Right back at ya...

--

All -rep with a good reasoning , is a way for improvement :)

Stop with those -rep it's childish . :)

SO GO STUFF YOURSELF!!!

I did not claim I got this, I just thought it was funny because of the size of a Lyst find. (Any that have even found 200 ped of Lyst will know how long it takes)

PM a mod so they can :locked: or delete the thread. Ignoring anyone that gives a -rep is a bit childish, don't you think?

Ignoring anyone that gives a -rep is a bit childish, don't you think?

so are retalitory -reps, not to mention they're another rule violation - if that's indeed what your "right back at ya" statement means

Right back at ya..

i must say i keep seeing more and more posts from you that are hostile to anyone that a) doesn't agree with you, and/or b) points out mistakes you've made ... keep yourself surrounded by like-minded thinkers constantly, do ya? :rolleyes:

When i first time check that tread i was gonna -rep you. Then i start to thinking ok maeby not. But now when reading all these post ill give you -rep.

Nice to have -rep back with comment "Same to you wanker..."

Quite funny that 51 year old person will act like this.
Probably child whos father has give him computer

Back