Are Crude Nails visible in vu10?

Society
Ouroboros
Mistress Penny Dreadful
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Crude Nails are visible in this vu? Would seem like a waste to buy something that expensive and find out they're not even gonna show up. I know some things aren't like the makeup masks. Anyone know?

Penny

I can't tell if anyone really cares or not, but yes they do show up. I took a leap of faith (rare these days, I know :D) and went ahead anyway. Say again: yes, the nails do show up. They're quite long actually, and once coloured they will show up at quite a distance :laugh:. If anyone would like to see a screenie posted, let me know. Either reply to the thread, or better yet PM me as I sometimes actually remember to login :D. If you're curious about them, and happen to have the time, come on down to Nea's as I'm there most days for hours on end. Ambu tickling is a contact sport, I'll warn you ahead of time ;)

Crude nails? I have no idea what your talking about. Any pics?

Okay, here are some pics I took. For the curious, there's the info screens. And a pic of what they actually look like. They are currently bleached of colour, as the one when I bought them was HIDEOUS :laugh:

They have one field for colouring, and cannot be textured. And no, I will not say how much I paid for them. I'm a little embarrassed actually :ahh: :silly2:

penny+dreadful-albums-1269-22031.html

penny+dreadful-albums-1269-22032.html

penny+dreadful-albums-1269-22033.html

penny+dreadful-albums-1269-22034.html

PS Yes, Twix, that's you in the background ;)

PPS I believe this is only my second post with an image in it, the first with more than one. Please bear with me if I screw it up :D

PPS The not being able to texture is an assumption based on having a casual look at them. It may actually be false. You know what they say about assuming...

Okay, they never showed up. What the hell? I used the insert image button, pasted the link in. It's from here on the forum, shouldn't need anything fancy right?

Last edited:
Okay, let's try this again...

Okay, maybe I used the wrong process for adding pictures. Let's try something else. I hope this works! *crosses fingers, and toes for good measure*

And by the way, I know that none of the umbranoid stuff shows up on entropedia, lost in the Great Crash of 2009. If I can help with that, let me know. I have Large Bull Horns (F) as well :)

That's a scary hand, I don't talk about the nails, the HAND! it looks realy ruberish and strange with thoose big space between the fingers.

:eek: Freakish hand + nails.

That's a scary hand, I don't talk about the nails, the HAND! it looks realy ruberish and strange with thoose big space between the fingers.

how about the whole not-properly-attached-to-arm thingy? :silly2::laugh:

how about the whole not-properly-attached-to-arm thingy? :silly2::laugh:

Argh!! Didn't see that it was detachable. More scary. Like the old Evil Dead hand..

did you put wood texture on your legs ?

Argh!! Didn't see that it was detachable. More scary. Like the old Evil Dead hand..

Penny is a good friend of mine & I can safely say most of her parts are detachable.

Handy really :D:D

Get it Handy

oh well NVM:ahh:

I am a little scared by Penny now.

I have the Horns and while I can wear them the texture for it doesn't work (so you just see them as grey).

I'm guessing the crude nails will be the same.

I have most of the graphics settings on low or medium, cuz I'm having cpu heat issues atm. I don't know what's going on with the detachable hand thing, but if anyone has a chainsaw I can attach to the stump, let me know :D

I haven't been happy with her skin texture since day one. Big letdown, even when I was running on High settings.

I have the Horns and while I can wear them the texture for it doesn't work (so you just see them as grey).

I'm guessing the crude nails will be the same.

With my settings the horns are white, and um, horn-like for lack of better words. They look pretty good really.

I am a little scared by Penny now.

Yes, be afraid... be very afraid... :vampire:

And I am in no way associated with Nova's weirdness... I mean weird sense of humour ofc :laugh:

Back