are precious stones loot or found on the ground?

back pre VU 10 when I tried my hand at crafting I would get them in globals and hof's while crafting... Not sure how it is now post VU 10 tho as I have only had one global crafting since inception.

As far as i'm aware, they don't loot anymore from crafting.

They still loot from crafting

Yeah they do. I've had a few.

Found in Crafting Loot.

Precious stones are found in crafting loot, typically in globals and HoF's. And they are still being looted.

yep, precious stones are from crafting. Natural stones are found on the ground like fruit and dung.

As others, I can confirm that precious stones are still dropping from crafting.

However, with the exception of garnets, all the precious stones that can drop from crafting can also drop from certain mobs. There are also a few that are hunting loot only.

Really?!?

As others, I can confirm that precious stones are still dropping from crafting.

However, with the exception of garnets, all the precious stones that can drop from crafting can also drop from certain mobs. There are also a few that are hunting loot only.

Really?!?! I did not know this! Can you give me an example?

ametrine for one. looted one quite some time ago don't know from which mob

turquoise i remeber looting from an argonaut (that was definitely pre-10)

S.

itumatrox and kingfish also drops one uniqe each to hunting if I remember right

Have personally looted precious stones from molisk and atrox.

Ruby from atrox in a small hof (400 pedish I think) and can't remember what the one from molisk was but it made up most of a molisk leader global during WoF pre VU 10

I've looted Amethyst from Longu on a few occasions, although this was pre VU10. Entropedia does however show them as still looting since VU10.

Diamond from araneatrox, opal from foul/longu (huting only, I suppose?), turquiose from trilomite/drone elite etc..

Back