ARH Listener!

Status

dj.

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Dejay dj Jaguar
I am just loving Atlas Haven Radio :wtg:

For a start, I only logged in to hear my friend JamHot..Then a couple of nights I heard Woodger.

Woodger I thought wasnt such a great DJ.. but I was wrong really loved his music :yay:

So, again on Friday, I was hunting Neconu, but looking at the clock.. for JamHots show.

Just before he was on, I sent him a message "Break a leg!" (showbiz term) :)

I was enjoying his music.. but then found myself logging off when MS9 attempts to do "News"

OMG, 1st she tries to "act" a voice over for BBQ Wings, which was wooden and horrible, then reads what she thinks is 'news'

In my opinion it was boring rubbish.. and Im average Joe, If Im thinking it is, so is all the other average Joe's.

Die Hard fans of MS9 can say what they like, thats fine, you can be the handfull of players that listen, as opposed to the 100's that Jam deserves.

My point; Go away MS9 with your boring rubbish.. Keep playing the music Jam, no interuptions! :wtg:

Apart from MS9, Im loving AHR !! :thumbup:

Dont take it personally MS9, I speak as a critic, and a fan of AHR, and I rekon its my right to say what might make it better.

Would rather listen to JamHot, who is very talented as a DJ, than you being a "wannabe"

:)

You're not the first person I've heard say it - you're just the first to say it publicly. :wise: (I have nothing to do with the radio station, but I've heard it from a handful of people outside of this post - so it's not a foreign subject - just one that some probably don't want to discuss publicly)

I know you're having fun Ms9- but it should be said - and nobody you like is going to say it to you.

So bring on the - reps and the flaming from a purple fan-club crew ... I just wanted to support the original post. ;)

Maybe they could have a battle of the AHR DJ's! :eek:

I love the idea of AHR and can't wait to see what comes of it in the coming years for us as Entropians.

ps - is anyone broadcasting / streaming the action for the LG's? :)

I love the idea of AHR and can't wait to see what comes of it in the coming years for us as Entropians.

I rekon so, Im quite impressed by the quality of some of the DJ's in truth, talk about hidden talent! Good on em! :wtg:

When I choose to listen to a DJ, I wanna hear that DJ, I looked forward to Jam's show, not to listening to MS9, that wasnt even mentioned.

I dont tune into Radio One to hear some other commentator taking up half the show, I tune in because I like the DJ and music :wtg:

Yes there are news breaks, but not some wannabe trying to "act" out some scripted parts :rolleyes:

It was horrible anyway :(

I have no idea why MS9 signed up to be no more than a sideshow?

I rekon let the DJ do his/her stuff,let the listeners get what they tuned in for :wtg:

I have not listened to any of the shows - JamHot or MS9 - but from where I stand your opening post was nothing more then a crude attack on her. If you have a problem with what she was doing you didn't need to be so rude about it.

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? She might very well suck at it, I have not heard her, but certainly it could have been worded a wee bit nicer.

For a long while I admired alot of your postings, but lately, you suck.

I have not listened to any of the shows - JamHot or MS9 - but from where I stand your opening post was nothing more then a crude attack on her. If you have a problem with what she was doing you didn't need to be so rude about it.

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? She might very well suck at it, I have not heard her, but certainly it could have been worded a wee bit nicer.

For a long while I admired alot of your postings, but lately, you suck.

You shouldnt judge if you havent listened.

You shouldnt judge me either in this case, unless you have.

Also I hate that "pissed on your cornflakes" thing, americanism anyone?

I dont even eat breakfast :laugh:

Dont take it so personal, I hope MS9 doesnt either, this is no different than a critic writing after a show.

Yes, BooHoo at the critic.

But its still my right :thumbup:

Get out the EF/EU bubble, this isnt about taking sides, its about my opinion as regards to JamHots show.

So grow up.

MS9 is an intelligent woman, could probably be stunning as a DJ herself, my point is.. NOT ar a side show to current DJ's.

Cetainly not as in what she is doing now.

Further more, its not a personal attack, just my opinion, and Im allowed that thanx, call me rude, thats your problem, and your sad interpretation of it, maybe get over yourself, before judging me!

:D

I don't need to listen to Jamhot's show to know that your post was nothing more then a rude attack against someone who was at least trying.

Maybe if you stopped skipping breakfast you wouldn't be such a bitch :) It is the most important meal of the day after all.

Have a glorious day. May you bring a little ray of sunshine to everyone ELSE you encounter.

You shouldnt judge if you havent listened.

You shouldnt judge me either in this case, unless you have.

Also I hate that "pissed on your cornflakes" thing, americanism anyone?

I dont even eat breakfast :laugh:

Dont take it so personal, I hope MS9 doesnt either, this is no different than a critic writing after a show.

Yes, BooHoo at the critic.

But its still my right :thumbup:

Get out the EF/EU bubble, this isnt about taking sides, its about my opinion as regards to JamHots show.

So grow up.

MS9 is an intelligent woman, could probably be stunning as a DJ herself, my point is.. NOT ar a side show to current DJ's.

Cetainly not as in what she is doing now.

Further more, its not a personal attack, just my opinion, and Im allowed that thanx, call me rude, thats your problem, and your sad interpretation of it, maybe get over yourself, before judging me!

:D

Isn't that what you are doing? Judging MS9? If you can judge people so can I my dear.

Last edited:
I like some of the music. At my age, I'm getting curmudgeonly and some of the stuff sounds like a dying cat in a box to me. I'm sure you kids say the same thing about the stuff I like, so it's no biggie.

I believe we *need* a news outlet like AHR News; something independant from the MA official press, not bound by any... i dunno.. draconian... EULA and presenting the goings on from a players point of view.

I believe in this need enough that I put aside some personal differences and am providing some volunteer time to the effort.

Few people liked the first season of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" either, yet it became one of the most popular syndicated TV shows of all time.

I'm sure everyone working on AHR News doesn't have lots of experience in broadcast journalism, and that's fine for this venue. Until MSNBC or CNN creates a Enropia News Network, community efforts like AHR will be out there, doing what they do, and getting the news to the people.

Don't like it as it is? It's community radio. Pitch in, help make it better. I cannot speak for Sapeian and his crew, but I'd be willing to bet that some news stringers would be appreciated.

I don't think this kind of feedback should be public. It sounded rather rude having in mind that a person this was directed at is a part of this community and you could very well deliver your critique directly to her or other people involved with Atlas Heaven Radio without pointing fingers and shouting: 'hey, crowd, look at her! she sucks!'. Being rude isn't against the law though, so whatever works for you.

Don't like it as it is? It's community radio. Pitch in, help make it better. I cannot speak for Sapeian and his crew, but I'd be willing to bet that some news stringers would be appreciated.

and I agree, as with the rest of your post I cut out.

But nothing moves forward without anyone saying they dont like something.

I dont like something, I know some agree, maybe some disagree.. but we dont improve alot unless we take this step.

People need to talk with structure and idea's, not get personal.

AHR is a very interesting thing, so lets improve it, maybe MS9 would be a great news reportor if she was given the right content.. or the right writer.

as it stands, I rekon its boring as crap, and Im a listener, shouldnt I demand better..and strive to get it?

Well with a complaint like yours, I'm sure that AHR will promptly refund your subscription fee. :)

I dont tune into Radio One to hear some other commentator taking up half the show, I tune in because I like the DJ and music :wtg:

Anyone who listens to Radio One should be used to utter crap, so what's the problem? :scratch2:

And no I'm not saying MS9 is rubbish, because I haven't heard her. And no, I'm not PFC Crew either.

Reactions: dj.
Well with a complaint like yours, I'm sure that AHR will promptly refund your subscription fee. :)

Im not complaining.

You dont wanna see me complain :mad:

and I agree, as with the rest of your post I cut out.

But nothing moves forward without anyone saying they dont like something.

I dont like something, I know some agree, maybe some disagree.. but we dont improve alot unless we take this step.

People need to talk with structure and idea's, not get personal.

AHR is a very interesting thing, so lets improve it, maybe MS9 would be a great news reportor if she was given the right content.. or the right writer.

as it stands, I rekon its boring as crap, and Im a listener, shouldnt I demand better..and strive to get it?

Until you are her producer you don't have the right to DEMAND anything. You say above we need to talk with structure and idea's and NOT get personal, yet its EXACTLY what you have done by creating this thread and slamming her attempt to make AHR something great.

You started this thread with hatred and contempt as far as I can tell, yet you claim you want to strive to make it better. If you are affiliated with AHR in any way shape or form, you have only left a blemish on its reputation with this thread as far as I'm concerned.

And every backlash reply to try and be-little anyone who disagrees with you only makes the scar worse.

Think about that before you put fingers to KB missy. Have you been drinking? You're not usualy this crass.

Oh look.. time for me to leave work and head home.. that should give you lots of time to bash me before I can read your ramblings and post another match under yer arse :) Teehee

What? Im an angry idiot?

Im not backing down!

Flame me all you want.

If I choose to listen to to a particular DJ, I expect to hear that DJ, not ten minutes of useless drivel from someone supposedly delivering "news"

:cool:

I can see where you guys are all coming from - but - don't we all know dj as quite up-front, forward and in your face at times.
She's never afraid to say what she thinks, does NOT filter her thoughts, and she's extremely blunt.
She just expressed her opinion quite publicly this time. :dunno:

I don't think anyone would like to see a thread like this about themselves. Having thought about it in that manner - I can completely understand where the opposition of the thread is coming from and wouldn't say I disagree with it being garbage binned.

AlphaGeek is right - 'pitch in & make it better.' :wise:

We all know you've done voice overs, dj - for the wildlife on Calypso series !
We know that voice of yours - GO DO SOME NEWS FOR EU !! :D

Maybe they plan a weekly segment for the news and leave the music to Woodger, JamHot, Ms9 and all the other dj's. :D

Happy Friday and weekend to everyone !!

ps - I only said I coudln't disagree with it being garbagebinned because I never want to hurt someone's feelings - and this might.
(I'm a wuss)

ps - I only said I coudln't disagree with it being garbagebinned because I never want to hurt someone's feelings - and this might.
(I'm a wuss)

No your right, I never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings..untill I have.

I never know Im doing it.

But then this lot underestimate MS9, and she can see straight through me lol :laugh:

I dont wanna hurt her feelings, and trust me I havent, she's tough.

Just wanna get my point across.. ok badly..If I choose to listen to a particular DJ, thats what I should get.

Did my particular DJ of choice have a say in who reads the news, what was in the news?

If the listeners dont count, whats the point?

I never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings..untill I have.
I know how you feel there .. believe me ! :duh:
If the listeners dont count, whats the point?
Fun, 80's music, and pixel dancing - DUH !! :laugh: :silly: :poke:

But seriously - it is a valid point - just not sure they wanted to read it this way. :silly2:

I'm going back to my frriiddaaaaayyyy !! :dance:
cya guys !! :wave:

I admit I'm a clueless fuck when it comes to almost everything, but I know how to make it look like I quoted something you "said" even tho you never said it! I'm so smrt.

Even tho what you may have attempted to get across in your initial post MAY be true, your delivery SUCKS.

You may not back down, but I'll never back down. To see someone as devoted to our community as MS9 is get diss'ed so blatantly by you, well its just wrong.

I'm sure MS9 is a very strong individual, but I'm also sure shes still human.. and to read a thread with an opening post like yours, has to get under ones skin no matter how much you may try to avoid it.

Your comments on the subject are tasteless. You have no class.

Status
Back