Arkadia developer discussion tonight!

Greetings my people!

I wasn't sure how many of you all had heard so I decided to make a thread on the forum too.

There is a confirmed Planet Arkadia developer discussion with Dylan in about 6 hours on the Arkadia discord. I am excited to hear what is in store for the road ahead!

Please come and listen but also remember to be respectful!

question 1: Will Smuggler mission be fixed in next VU ?
question 2 : Will viceroy next upgrades be activated in next vu?
question 3: will a Gold rush happen in 2022?

I haven't been keeping up. Has there been talk of this?
nopes but its a question i would loe to pose... many rumors have spread and on Arks there is activity in Nanites... prices rose from 170 to 224 ped.....

1. Warehouse will be fixed
2. Gold rush will not come in the next VU but in the following one and will involve all professions
3. Arkadia will not overlap events with other planets (so we can participate in both)
4. next VU Irons will be removed and later will be reintriduced but will not reward skills (no hints on what will reward)
5. Viceroy will not be further upgradable "in the near future"

Last edited:
I may have missed some of it, but I don't think Dylan gave any further details or update on "Blueprint Economy" which he talked a lot about a few months back...

When moon?

I may have missed some of it, but I don't think Dylan gave any further details or update on "Blueprint Economy" which he talked a lot about a few months back...
He did hint at rebalancing how loot is used, removing stuff not really used at all, etc., so that can play into it.

This dude speaks too fast for my English. Is there a similar record with subtitles?

I slowed my playback speed down to 75%; helps quite a bit:

zuH4WET.png

:beerchug:

5. Viceroy will not be further upgradable "in the near future"

This is meh.

but seeing how fucking time flies, we are practically looking at UE5 release next week so non near future is relative? :D please someone make the time slow down, help.

There needs to be more warning for these things. I am only finding out the fallowing morning.

Am i missing something. This was not even posted on Arkadia forum.

Last edited:
There needs to be more warning for these things. I am only finding out the fallowing morning.

join the arkadia discord, they are announced on there

99% of the info is on the Ark Discord. Nobody really uses Ark Forum anymore. Discord makes forums pretty irrelevant now.

iirc Dylan said 'maybe'

read: we have proposed this but MA has yet to decide on it.
That's how I took it, and I believe he alluded to this later on in the Q&A session?

Dylan said there are things and locations still to be found on arkadia moon, with either treasure or hidden stuff that opens stuff. I will be scouting and dropping treasure on the moon and see whats what.
also, the oratan spawn is still yet to be found

Dylan said there are things and locations still to be found on arkadia moon, with either treasure or hidden stuff that opens stuff. I will be scouting and dropping treasure on the moon and see whats what.
That's interesting!

Back