ARS Team hunts vs big mobs

Bump, latest globals added.
We're still on arkadia atm there's 5 of us here. Come to arkadia so we can try some scoria's.

Lady Jennifer Art

Sign me up, I added you (Sub-Zero) in game.

Lady Jennifer Art

Sign me up, I added you (Sub-Zero) in game.

Ok you've been accepted.

Scheduled ARS hunt: Tomorrow @ RT - we start as soon as we get enough people.
Mob: Pop Dragon Young - They have been nerfed (hits lower).
Come join us tomorrow! Atm we have 3 ARS hunters here. We need moar!

Last edited:
If your headed to RT tonight then count me in for Pops ;)

Forgot to ask so when do you think we will start this hunt?

Edited the last post, postponed until tomorrow so we can get more people. Come kill some pop dragon youngs with us tomorrow! at the time I'm not sure it will depend on the peeps who wants to join. I will start as soon as I got enough team. 4-5 should be fine I'd prefer more if possible.

Bumpy who's up for some pop dragon youngs?! :cool:

I have an ARS+a101 and know a few people who might join. We are on calypso most of the time though...

I have an ARS+a101 and know a few people who might join. We are on calypso most of the time though...

Currently only me online so i dont think we'll be able to do it today.Would the ones you know come to RT to do some ars team hunting? We could do it tomorrow then.

Sorry I didn't show up today, I was really busy, are we rescheduling for tomorrow?

Sorry I didn't show up today, I was really busy, are we rescheduling for tomorrow?

Same here, I should be on tomorrow, I am trying to borrow my friends A101, but she is never online when I am grrrr :D

I shall give you a PM tomorrow at some point and see what the plan is.

Also

BUMP for more ARS hunters !!! :D

Same here, I should be on tomorrow, I am trying to borrow my friends A101, but she is never online when I am grrrr :D

I shall give you a PM tomorrow at some point and see what the plan is.

Also

BUMP for more ARS hunters !!! :D
Tomorrow then =) let's hope we can get at least 4-5 people on at the same time in the same planet! xD Btw I can borrow you one of my a101's , got two :)

Ok, subzero is sick and we dont know when he´ll be back. Me and my friend are still on RT, waiting for people to hunt popdragons with ARS. Two more hunters with us should be good. Add me ingame - Jimi Seitsmes Herb

Ok, subzero is sick and we dont know when he´ll be back. Me and my friend are still on RT, waiting for people to hunt popdragons with ARS. Two more hunters with us should be good. Add me ingame - Jimi Seitsmes Herb

Will add you, I'm also on RT still.

Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 Hunter

Hi,

Im looking to get a ARS ASAP, but currently im using a Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 +(A102). It does 24 damage and has 48 attacks per second (I would say its the rifle equivalent to the ARS).

I was wondering if I could join you guys hunting sometime? :)

So cool idea!

Will join.... someday, gotta find ARS 1st :)

Until then, Hof it up guys!

Hey fifth you still playing AW?
AW is dead, can't.
Still have ava over there, didn't sell out or anything, maybe someday but this would require a medium sized miracle...

R.I.P. AW

Hi,

Im looking to get a ARS ASAP, but currently im using a Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 +(A102). It does 24 damage and has 48 attacks per second (I would say its the rifle equivalent to the ARS).

I was wondering if I could join you guys hunting sometime? :)

Xent X3+a102 has much more dmg than ARS, without any amp u can join. then its SLIGHTLY lower dps than ARS+a101, maybe u can add b101 but didnt check it. Compared the weapons in entropedia.

And we are still waiting for people, were online almost every day but ive never seen u, Rufen.

Yeah, just send me a pm on the forum and I'll be there. I don't play much these days.

Finally got the ARS, hows is the teamhunts, still alive?

Not easy to contact u guys ingame btw
Sub-Zero seems to be a very popular name, there's like 6 different Sub-Zeros in the player register (and all were offline when i last checked... lol). Might try with Jimi Herb, or alternatively, u could add me:

<-- see my avatar name here

Hello guys, I'm back. Hit me up in-game my full in-game name is Sub-Zero The Killer.

Last edited:
Hello guys :D

i would love to join your team but im not yet an owner of an ARS !

If any of you know someone that sell it for an honnest price, please contact me :)

Nel

:pic:

Hello guys :D

i would love to join your team but im not yet an owner of an ARS !

If any of you know someone that sell it for an honnest price, please contact me :)

Nel

:pic:

There's one on auction (at least, there was last night).

Next weekend - ARS team hunt on a big mob can be Exa elite or LT (if get enough people).

Hello fellow most "awesomest gun ever" owners!

-Don Chelms Helms -

So ya I've got an ARS and would be down for some ARS only team hunts! I frequent between Cyrene and Calypso, but would be willing to travel to Arkadia for some hunts there as well.

Look forward to the fun! Cya in game.

Back