Selling: Assassin R150

Fanor

Provider
Society
Rangers
Pelle Fanor Plutt
Our cool item looted last night is up for sale. :wtg:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/124920-12934-ped-chomper-ul-assasin-r150.html

To check out info go:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=462

This is not a price check and comparing with other rifles can be done in other threads.
No SB or BO but reasonable offers are welcome either in thread or PM. If we are satisfied with price, a deal will be made quickly. No meaning to drag this out if You are in need of this gun and have the money You will have it in your hands quickly.
Ofc we will not sell if offers aren't reasonable and keep it for ourself for some huge fun. :)

Remember this is a fun and cool rifle with the rarity of "good" eco. :cool:

Remember this is a fun and cool rifle with the rarity of "good" eco. :cool:

nice find and grats,...but what is bad eco if good eco is 4,0?...doesnt matter if u got 10K in every combat skill, u still wont getting any better then 4,0 in eco...So pls stop with all the "guarenteed profit" "uber eco" etc etc, just cous its an UL item.

any info on last sold and SB would be nice to:)

nice find and grats,...but what is bad eco if good eco is 4,0?...doesnt matter if u got 10K in every combat skill, u still wont getting any better then 4,0 in eco...So pls stop with all the "guarenteed profit" "uber eco" etc etc, just cous its an UL item.

I think he meant real eco, as compared to (L) guns with markup or old-skool guns without SIB. Compared to any of those (and barring uber skills), this is an eco gun.

Edit: At my skills, it has virtually the same eco as IMK2+A105
Edit: And slightly better dmg/sec (with Dante)

A price indication would be appreciated. ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/80280-most-expensive-items-sold-entropia-universe.html

Rough indication. ;)

Didn't give any warranty about profit but looking at eco with skills do differs for most players and entropedia without skill comparison only gives eco when you hit with maximum damage every shot.

But I do guarantee a lot of fun. ;)

and last one sold for TT+140K. :D

a little bump is in order I think :rolleyes:

Rapido

yes the last sale was quite high, but there have been no bidders I dontthink for the other 2 that are up for sale. I would estimate this guns value at TT+100k at the most.

Bump for the Rangers :)

Up you go, lets have some bids on a fine weapon :)

Rapido

Still open for offers.. ;)

Still for sale.. BO only tt+120 now.. :yay:

I can take BO too even top it with +180 :)

U all missing a K there

Buyout is now tt + 120K

Back