Atrax Park - Now all youngs!

toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
Changed to high maturity, check the other thread about high maturity trax.

Last edited:
Good move! :yay:

I hope you keep the Atrax grinding events :)

Yes i will still host atrax grinding events :)
Right now there are some bigger maturity atrax left but when they get killed more youngs and matures will spawn.

Aww, thats where i hunted my fav mob. Oh well, but no prob, i still love the baby ones :-D

Will you be keeping it to all youngs during WoF?

I wanted to have bigger ones for WoF but since the activity almost totaly died on big ones i have to do something about it, it was not an easy decision since it cost me over 1200 ped i fertilizer to lower the maturity, it would cost me the same to raise it again so i can not do that only for WoF since its 4 hunting days we are talking about there :(

Ok no probs,guess we'll just have to find somewhere else.

I hope it works well with youngs, if not i guess i will have to change again later sometime but WoF this year i guess Atrax Park will not be a very good place for :(

Yeah in the long run it probably will work out better for you to set it for the mission people rather than one or two weekends of WoF so I understand the decision.

If returns are so bad then ofc I don't blame you but to do this halfway through a monthly event is just plain wrong and not a good way to treat existing customers. Needless to say I won't be back :mad:

If returns are so bad then ofc I don't blame you but to do this halfway through a monthly event is just plain wrong and not a good way to treat existing customers. Needless to say I won't be back :mad:

Im really sorry but the tax incomes dropped from 300-500 ped a day to around 100-120 ped, after fertilizer cost there wont be much left for prize money on that daily taxes so i decided to lower the maturity in a hope to get more hunters.

The competition is still on and you have a great lead in number of globals so i think you or maybe laban will be the winner and the top 3 will still get their prizes, hopfully this will increase the prize money for the winners.
Next month there will not be a competiton like this, only free events with prize money.

I have created a free ingame event at 22:30 MA time today, 100 ped in first prize, highest single loot.

Welcome to Atrax Park!

Since the activity on big atrax faded slowly and the last week it was really bad i decided to lower the maturity to the lowest settings.
Atrax Park will now be the best location to do your iron mission fast and cheap!

Nearest teleport: Nate Valley.
Tax: 3.99% Hunting and Mining.
Events: On.

DNA settings:
DNA 1: Maturity 0/10, Numbers 10/10
DNA 2: Maturity 0/10, Numbers 10/10
DNA 3: Maturity 0/10, Numbers 10/10
DNA 4: Maturity 0/10, Numbers 6/10

Mining resources found so far (found by me)
Ores:
Narcanisum
Zinc

Enmatters:
Growth Molecules

Good luck everybody and hope to see you at Atrax Park!

Why does the LA have high maturity in it when I went there? Was just going to do Iron mission since this thread says they are all young. :rolleyes:

Sorry about this, i changed it back for WoF and now it will stay at high maturity.

Back