Auction of Items from Banned Avatar

Status
Mourner max maturity and density plz whoever buys this LA :yay::yay::yay:

Why are high matu mourners good?

Personally, I think it was a harsh move. From what I heard all he was doing was running a program to keep himself running into mobs and kept dying for skills?

I mean if thats all he did, than why not just take skills away, why take away like 75k USD.

Wondering how bad MA is in need of the cash this will generate.
(dunno if thats why he was banned, was just told that, sorry if im wrong)

{removed}

Due to his higher evade and dodge skill and such, he would be hunting a lot cheaper than he would have otherwise. This gained him income which other (fair) players would not get. As such, it is a form of cheating. Taking away the skills would still leave him with a benefit of cheating: the aforementioned extra income.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are high matu mourners good?

High maturity had some nice weapons they used to loot, though I don't know if they will still loot those items.

I want Mourner Stalkers too.

It has finally been resolved after all these years..I wonder if the original owner died of old age or something? MA's justice isn't swift, but it is slow.

I guess the EULA and ToU are just a warning rather real rules you have to follow... Why else would MA have to negotiate with the rule breakers?

Personally, I think it was a harsh move. From what I heard all he was doing was running a program to keep himself running into mobs and kept dying for skills?

i suggest you heard wrong. theres many players who've run macros to run and die, who remain unbanned. i think you'll find it was full blown automatic hunting, with mob detection and fap on low health.

i suggest you heard wrong. theres many players who've run macros to run and die, who remain unbanned. i think you'll find it was full blown automatic hunting, with mob detection and fap on low health.

Agreed. There were some characteristics of the Longu at that time that made it an ideal choice for these sorts of activities. But, just what I have read and heard.

Glad that the Mourner land could be back - I seem to remember it had big Bibo as well :)

I guess the EULA and ToU are just a warning rather real rules you have to follow... Why else would MA have to negotiate with the rule breakers?

EULA and ToU are contracts, subject to the law in the event of dispute. They are not the law.

judgedredd_i-am-the-law.jpg

Just here to follow one of the longest storylines in EU history - this storyline is close to an end now.

Until all of the banned avas stories are closed, saga goes on.
Just here to follow one of the longest storylines in EU history - this storyline is close to an end now.

Wasn't there like 5 people in the soc (out of which i think just one was not locked)?

Yeah, just that there were more avas, I'm surprised we only hear about one. There were some from CC, some from LV Elite or whatever was called at the time and can't really remember where was Andy in. But I honestly remember them being more than the 3-4 names are turned around? More in the region of 10-12?

Yeah, just that there were more avas, I'm surprised we only hear about one. There were some from CC, some from LV Elite or whatever was called at the time and can't really remember where was Andy in. But I honestly remember them being more than the 3-4 names are turned around? More in the region of 10-12?

Only 2 people from Team LV/Riga team were banned - nostrop and hunterz. I think there were some banned avatars in Calypso Conquers?

Monday, the 24th of September year 3587

good joke MA

They could have done somethin better for the attribution of the LAs..

Take a guess who will win..

:duh:

So when will the auction start. Anyone know?

Maybe the MindArk Official Liquidator had the day off and nobody looked at the calendar before posting the sale specifics?

Bones

Maybe the MindArk Official Liquidator had the day off and nobody looked at the calendar before posting the sale specifics?

Bones

Lets just hope the Liquidator will end up being a bit more reputable than the DAManger was....

OLA #18 is already @ auction (with bids)

Lets just hope the Liquidator will end up being a bit more reputable than the DAManger was....

Most of the day wasted. Only 1 LA is listed atm. Nothing else. Over 1 hour 14 minutes has elapsed with no further listings.

MA is not exactly transparent about this process: "...starting next week on Monday, the 24th of September, the process of auctioning those items will begin..."

This *could* mean: The 24th date process is only the beginning with minimal listings per day - and carry on this process over several weeks - so more money can be milked by giving players more chance to deposit in more peds, if things are done slowly.

*scowl*

Swine deluxe, some oils and, some ores and some blueprints were listed around the same time, dunno what you guys are talking about. MA official avatars are limited to the same 2 pages of listings per avatar as we are...

Swine deluxe, some oils and, some ores and some blueprints were listed around the same time, dunno what you guys are talking about. MA official avatars are limited to the same 2 pages of listings per avatar as we are...

A bit of reason never hurt anyone. Though many would rather create their own illusions. :wise:

Status
Back