FYI: AURLI CAVE/ CRYSTAL PALACE CAVE ACCESS

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hey y'all,

This is all related to the IRON MISSION removal.

This is to let you know that the access of the crystal palace cave known as the Aurli hive is limited to the players that only had access to it recently (old school players had to complete the 5k aurli mission).

If you are a aurli hunter you may have completed that new mission (Access the crystal palace cave), that now is a must to enter the hive (5k iron being ignored)

I personally hunted throught the 10k aurli mission and have the progress bar at 80% progress, meanwhile my daily mission can't be completed.

Anyone else had this experience since the update?

It's been reported already.

Picture after a relog

I have been killing broods since 2013..
index.php

Yea, I am sure it is an oversight. But I am not doing it again. That's for sure. :)

I did not complete the Iron but my progress towards the unlock is still there. I believe it is reduced though the first level of the Iron - which I did complete (cannot prove). :sniper:

the progress bar is filled after 5000 kills. it doesn't matter where you were in the old iron mission

I completed the 5k iron after they added the new mission and had that message every time entering the cave, but it still did let me in.

I completed the 5k iron after they added the new mission and had that message every time entering the cave, but it still did let me in.

same with me ... have you tried to talk with the NPC to upgrade the plates ? good luck... i have sent a support case on 05-DEC-2019, still waiting for a reply.

the progress bar is filled after 5000 kills. it doesn't matter where you were in the old iron mission
When the cave was created you had to finish the 5000kill iron stage 4 if i recall correctly.
So i entered the cave in late 2013.
This new mission was added i believe with the announcement of the iron removal.
Meanwhile and untill that last VU i could enter the cave regardless of the completion of that said mission.. as i killed well over just 6600 of the first 4 stage requierement to get inside.
I should still be allowed in and new mission insta granted..
They can always make a bone or a crystal to let us in like the cyclops depth..
Its not acceptable to be forced to hunt in a dome at 4.50% taxe, i was at 7600/10k Iron and i havent finished it because of the high tax vs no mu loot content on aurli.

It's been put down as a "known issue" on the release notes now, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I am not on CP to verify if i am allowed in.

But i have the mission now completed in my completed tab.

Thank you for the fast reactivity

Back