Question: Avatar logged in, except I'm not logged in

Zane

Stalker
Society
Free Entropia Rangers
Zane Bear Hirak
So earlier I was doing the quests at Swamp Camp. I swamp through part of the lake and jumped out and wouldn't you know it, I hit the boundary glitch where you just keep flying. I hit "T" and one minute later I'm revived in the upper PA TC except I'm still "flying" and getting stuck in the roof. I decide at this point that a relog is a good idea.

I log back on and it tells me the server I'm trying to get to is not available, so it puts me on another one. Fine with me, I just wanna play. When I am fully in-game, I notice that there are no objects other than the TC I'm in. No counters in the TC, no auctioneers, technicians, terminals, players. I can't move. I can't "T". I can't use my TP chip. Relog again.

I type in my info, hit enter, and the game tells me my avatar is already logged in and to wait a minute, so I do. Try it again, same result. Try it again 2 hours later, same result.

I'm not logged in. I haven't been logged in for 2 hours now, what am I supposed to do? :(

I suggest u get new account and start all over again.. lol jk.. did u screenshot and show it to support case?

I suggest u get new account and start all over again.. lol jk.. did u screenshot and show it to support case?

I support cased it, but there's no point in getting a screenshot, as I can't get past the login screen.

I had the same thing happen to me earlier today. I notified tech support and they moved my avatar to PA. That resolved the issue.

Good luck

Yeah, only three things you can do really, Contact support, validate your installation on the off chance it is an issue with your client somehow, or wait for the servers next reboot.... Could also try and reboot your computer, message is wrong for it, but I had a similar issue today, till I happened to reboot windows.

servers went down and now i get this old bug :(

yep, same here

lol - was going to log in to kill a few red dots, before work.
I decided against it, now ! :laugh:

good luck figuring it out - I'd hate to be support today, if this bug is back. :duh:

Same problem here.
DC and after that i cant log in!

same problem

Same here, after server disconnect I can't login again, even after 20 minutes.

same for me
support case sent

hopefully I won't lose any ped :laugh:

Same bug here,reboot didn't help me.Desided to play first time in last week and got this problem after 15 minutes ingame...Nice one.Will be send support case :(

Can someone with this problem login now?

nope,1h+ and no solution here

Still same problem, so annoying=( no answer on supportcase either.

they didn't fix it and no answer to my support, guess we haveto wait until serv reset :(

Will look into it! :dodge:

Bah, mondays. Humbug!

Yup, looks to me like MA/FPC has struck again.
:confused::confused::confused:

Same issue. Waiting for solution.

Please do file a support case if you are experiencing this problem (if you haven't already.)

Please do file a support case if you are experiencing this problem (if you haven't already.)

Have sent it at the time problem begin.

Witchiness Freja Braveheart" here, using my boyfriend's account. I haven't been able to log in since about 13.20 or something MA time. I sent a support about over 2 hours ago, no change still. Not very active thread at the moment, does that mean I am the only one left with this problem?

Back