Old Alpha
Society
M2E
Ragna Ragna Rock
taking offers per pm, offering 295k

Last edited:
ty, your offer has been noticed :)

ty all for your bids. got one at 300k

Mystery fap? ;) Funny you got one as there are 3 offering around 330k. Grats I guess - if it is true :)

Mystery fap? ;) Funny you got one as there are 3 offering around 330k. Grats I guess - if it is true :)

Normally people doubt sales with high markups but on your case I guess it's understandable to doubt opposite. :rolleyes:

There are 18 of these faps confirmed in EU (not counting the locked avatars or those that have been gone for over 1 year). Probably another 2 hiding elsewhere unconfirmed. It isn't very likely is all I'm saying because the 18 are still with their owners.

There are 18 of these faps confirmed in EU (not counting the locked avatars or those that have been gone for over 1 year). Probably another 2 hiding elsewhere unconfirmed. It isn't very likely is all I'm saying because the 18 are still with their owners.

last time people were counting them they got total of 40-50... :scratch2:

J.

Count em then ;)

are you saying it was bollocks last time?

=)

J.

I saw that Neomaven wrote that there are 46 modfaps out there and 6 or 7 where in warants

Neomaven agrees with me, Perhaps he said Imp+Mod total.

For the record there are 47 known Mod Faps ingame and Warants have 7 of them, I know where 24 others are as for the final 16 god only knows ;)

Maybe 29 folk have TT'd theirs since then :scratch2:

Back