Banner needed - banner making event(?)

banner.jpg

;)

This one made me lmao:laugh:

For all the people who asked I used After Effects to make a movie.
Loaded into photoshop to transform it to a animated gif and to get the file size down :)

Very nice work on both banners Timbo. I guess I should dive into that After effects shit some time.
I'm a real graphic noob (of which the Omerta Freaky Friday banner was a decent proof) :p

Ahhh, I was wondering if it was After Effects - that is one of the graphics programs I have been meaning to learn for a while... I like the production abilities it has.

Yeah you can do amaizing things with it. Just a noob myself in After Effects but with the help of good guides and tutorials you can make nice stuff and even understand what you are doing :laugh:

Downside is it is realy time consuming :rolleyes:

I could have animated mine...

.. but I felt that referring to manhoods in a subtle way just compensated.
:laugh:

Thank you all for your wonderful submissions! There's so many brilliant candidates that I hate to only choose one. They're all awesome in their own way.. humor, effects,.. graphics..

The most important for me though is to get the message across as best as possible and I am therefor leaning towards the "cleaner" ones. In the end I was unable to choose between Angel O2 Mercer's submission and that of JohnCapital, so I'll award you both, and try see if I can't find a use for both of them as well.

Thank you all once again for your submissions!

Thank you Akoz, and congrats to John.

Good job everyone, very nice banners :p

Thank you all for your wonderful submissions! There's so many brilliant candidates that I hate to only choose one. They're all awesome in their own way.. humor, effects,.. graphics..

The most important for me though is to get the message across as best as possible and I am therefor leaning towards the "cleaner" ones. In the end I was unable to choose between Angel O2 Mercer's submission and that of JohnCapital, so I'll award you both, and try see if I can't find a use for both of them as well.

Rotation? :D:D

gratz to winners but JohnCapitals post has no banner in it:scratch2:

In the end I was unable to choose between Angel O2 Mercer's submission and that of JohnCapital, so I'll award you both, and try see if I can't find a use for both of them as well.

Thanks Akoz and Gratz Angel. :)

gratz to winners but JohnCapitals post has no banner in it:scratch2:

Actually it does. Just click on the thumbnail (As I'm the only one who followed Forum Rule 4.2)

Gratz John and Angel! :yay:

Glad I went for a clean look too.. even though it was not enough. :)

[u*rl='https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/1/0/8/akoz-banner-ad.gif'][i*mg]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/1/0/8/akoz-banner-ad_thumb.gif[/*img][/*url]
Click here for bigger pic

I can make adjustments if needed.

Verbiage can be altered. "click here" can be removed. Etc.

Thanks Akoz and Gratz Angel. :)

Actually it does. Just click on the thumbnail (As I'm the only one who followed Forum Rule 4.2)

The problem is in your post i don't see any thumbnail. I'm using firefox maybe it's due to that, dunno. If I quote your post i can see the thumbnail code. I copied the webaddress for the thumbnaail and pasted that into a new browser window which allowed me to see it. I deliberately placed asterix in your thumbnail here so only the code is posted...

The problem is in your post i don't see any thumbnail. I'm using firefox maybe it's due to that, dunno. If I quote your post i can see the thumbnail code. I copied the webaddress for the thumbnaail and pasted that into a new browser window which allowed me to see it. I deliberately placed asterix in your thumbnail here so only the code is posted...

Very strange. I use FF (always current version. currently 3.6.3) and see it fine. I've never not seen a thumbnail or pic that was there.

Also safe to say Akoz saw it. And had others reply to it, (privately) so they've seen it.

Very weird. :eyecrazy:

Back