Info: Base loot distribution from 2508 Falx Young

Gos

Provider
After the LAs returned to tax free I went back to hunting Falx on LA5 and have to date collected a reasonable amount of data. One part that is worth sharing (I think others have also seen this on different mobs) is the scatter plot showing 2508 Falx Young base loots vs the cost of the total number of shots fired to loot it.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The x axis is the cost of the total shots fired (tt), including hits, crits as 1, system misses and my misses. The y axis is the total loot (tt only) excluding mobs that had minis and globals.

Last edited:
Interesting.

What do you count as a mini?

Could you specify Y axis. Total loot in TT or with MU, and MU calculated how in that case, please? Nice graph!

After the loots at around 10 ped the next loots (mini) come in at 30 to 40 ped, so clear ground between the two groups, base and mini.

Y axis is tt only.

to me this seems to indicate that amount of shots fired doesnt really seem to impact the loot, as some other research has indicated.

to me this seems to indicate that amount of shots fired doesnt really seem to impact the loot, as some other research has indicated.

Imo the tests you're talking about demonstrated that the loot was affected by the total amount of damage done to the mob, not by the amount of shots.

In this case there won't be much fluctuation in the amount of damage done because there isn't much regeneration.

Imo the tests you're talking about demonstrated that the loot was affected by the total amount of damage done to the mob, not by the amount of shots.

In this case there won't be much fluctuation in the amount of damage done because there isn't much regeneration.

ah true :p

Am i reading correctly, that your cost to kill a single falx young ranged from 7 to 13ped? :scratch2:

Interesting anyways

Nice work!
I find this extremely interesting....
Especially the gaps in loot around 2, 3.2, and 4.5 values....
Do you have any explanation for those?:scratch2:

The small circles makes it a bit har to interprent, "dots" would be better.

...and I'd say you lost quite a bit, but it has been a loong time since I hunted Falx, maybe the "Minis" are frequent enough to help out?;)

Nice work!
I find this extremely interesting....
Especially the gaps in loot around 2, 3.2, and 4.5 values....
Do you have any explanation for those?:scratch2:

most likely they are the gaps between the different base loot values.

I would have expected only 2 or 3 loot classes but from your data it seems there are four. Might be that there have been some changes.

Would it be possible to analyze the data in more detail including also minis and globals?

0.4 pecs * dmg * stack of multipliers :wise:

(back to drinking)

Back