Beacons!

We NEED beacons back, I miss them so much that when I got a "out of the ordinary" this night I started looking for a ship...
we are going insane without our loved beacons, miss them so much so I think even an "out of the ordinary" is a ship instead of the strange signal we used to get

Give em' back! :yay:

So mutch for the 1k in one day sins im only number 155 and this thread has been up for some time.

Im not going to say bring back beacons now. Instead im going to say bring back beacons when thier completely finished and redy for reliese. Spend as mutch time testing the beacons with actualy gamers and not programers as needed to ensure a whinning free reliese of the new beacon missions. Don't give in to demands by the few and rumble the work off as those that whine about having it reliesed "NOW" will just whine about every small glitch when its prematurely reliesed. :yup:

Boo to fopsy. I want them back now and exactly the way they were. Save changes for new missions

Yep bring them back all thoes missing beacons mean's the loots not balanced properly :laugh::laugh:

yeh beacons please.

no doubt MA have loads of different levels and cool new ideas for the beacons in the future. But that will take time

just throw us one completed one to do whylst we wait please.

call it a teaser .

I want beacons back too, but at the rate we are getting towns redesigned might be a few years before we see beacons again. There is alot of city's/towns left for "redesign" :mad:

Boo to fopsy. I want them back now and exactly the way they were. Save changes for new missions

being booood :p

Problem is the old system actually sucked. yes I know bring on the boos :p
I did a few beacon missions and well it was just to much the same as hunting and I found it kind of boring and not worth the price of the beacon in most cases. I would rather see an improved and unique system and not just a disguised team hunt where instead of looting mobs you loot containers as it was. Looking at some of the changes happening now and rumors of old systems coming back and the changes to those systems like being able to mount a pet and a flying mount I would say it will be worth the wait.

I want the Beacons back! :yay:

I want to have back Beacons!!!!:yay:

Bring back the Beacons!!!
Entropia is boring without the 3 holy B's
Beer, Boobies, BEACONSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just wounder whay it takes so long time for MA/FPC ---> Please answer ( Ok...Once you said "all the old stuff" it will be back before the end of year 2010 ) so lets see how strong your words are.:popcorn:

Just wounder whay it takes so long time for MA/FPC ---> Please answer ( Ok...Once you said "all the old stuff" it will be back before the end of year 2010 ) so lets see how strong your words are.:popcorn:

Beacons, Make Up, and other things will be back next year !!!!!!! So the words was lame , just to hold us in game ! I lost my trust to MA:duh:

Ok

Time to explain to a boob ... I mean noob what beacon mission are.
Who'll take the bother to write in short what's it about?

Peace :D ( . ) ( . )

Can do em, but when people are happy Im happy.

BRUG ACK DEM BACONS!

I mean... Bring back the beacons PLZ

Time to explain to a boob ... I mean noob what beacon mission are.
Who'll take the bother to write in short what's it about?

Peace :D ( . ) ( . )

A beacon is where a team of players board a spacecraft that is controlled by robots. The team has to fight their way to the Top floor of the spacecraft, defeating all of the robots along the way. When the final boss robot is killed, a timer is started that will self destruct the spacecraft. The team has a limited amount of time to open storage boxes on each floor to collect the items that are inside before the ship explodes.
It's tons of fun, and takes some skill, strategy and teamwork.

A beacon is where a team of players board a spacecraft that is controlled by robots. The team has to fight their way to the Top floor of the spacecraft, defeating all of the robots along the way. When the final boss robot is killed, a timer is started that will self destruct the spacecraft. The team has a limited amount of time to open storage boxes on each floor to collect the items that are inside before the ship explodes.
It's tons of fun, and takes some skill, strategy and teamwork.

Thanks, sounds amazing ^^

Beacons were the most boring thing ever.

NOT!

Bring em back. We need them more than a reworked pants texture.. mkay?

Beacon bump! :wtg:

Beacons !!!!!!!!

Bump again!

Oh will we see BEACONS today!?!?! YAY

MA we only need this X-MASS gift! ----> BEACON<----- and MAKEU UP and TAMING and every old system we miss. You told us the whole 2010 we get it back before end of 2010!

B B B

And market the game please!

Gone
but
not
forgotten!

Back