Beacons!

We want Beacon's! Beacon's! Beacon's! Beacon's! Beacon's! Beacon's! BEACON'S!!!..

If ya haven't got the hint yet... WE WANT BEACON'S BACK!!!!

Hanne put a word up there and BRING BEACONS BACK! I know you read this!!!!

i want beacons back to!
i also resubmit my request for a bacon beacon too.:ahh:

WHY MA does not focus of what we all wish, and tell us to get Beacons and make up and taming and every old missing system back within 2010, and then they just don't do it. They forgot theat they lost Trust in this case !

Bring back Beacons!

WHY MA does not focus of what we all wish...

Probably because "we" aren't the only "we" any more. When PE was PE, we were the sole customer base. Now, with the other planet partners coming on, MA is working (with seemingly varying degrees of success) figuring out how to make their one platform deliver multiple games without having to download all thecontent for every game, to get base features ready, etc etc.

I'm not saying I agree with some of the lack of priority we get. After all, we've helped get their bills paid for (5 years personally and) 10 years collectively.

AG

BEACONS!!!!

BUMP FOR BEACONS!

Menace

BBB

nothing more to say... except that this has taken WAY TOO LONG!!!

sigh.......... the never ending waiting of old systems, ftw... if i knew this would happen with cryengine, i would say wait with developing eu in cryengine until it works like it should =)

Beaconeers

yes yes yes yes yes Yes YES WE WANT OUR BEACONS BACK!!!! :yay::wtg::beerchug::cheer::dance::handgun:

I'll support this....I want beacons!

I want to have back Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay:

/signed agreed

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaacoooooooooooooooons!

Please sing along to the Chili's jingle.

I want my beacons back beacons back beacons back...now
I want my beacons back beacons back now!
I want my beacons back beacons back beacons back...now
I want my beacons back beacons back now!
GIMMEEEEEE beacons back now
MA just...gimme beacons back now (and don't forget loot)

There was announcement once that some old systems will be brought back till the end of the year. One of them was the beacons system.
Other announcement stated that the beacons will be part of the missions system. No ETA.

What's the situation now?
Any fresh info about the fate of beacons?
Hanne, anyone?

Last edited:
I didn't read the thread at all, I'm just going to say: Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons.

i can imagine there is going to be a ton of waiting once they get them back up. unless they make them so more than one can go on at a given coords at a time.

Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons.Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons.Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons.Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons, Beacons.

I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older
Aaaah woah-ah-aah

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
And through the clouds I see Beacons shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I wanna know what Beacons is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what Beacons is
I know you can show me
Aaaah woah-oh-ooh

I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me, oooh ooh-ooh ooh-ooh oooh
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I want you to show me
I wanna feel what Beacons is
I know you can show me
I want you to show me
And I wanna feel, I want to feel what Beacons is
And I know, I know you can show me

Let's talk about Beacons
(I wanna know what Beacons is) the Beacons that you feel inside
(I want you to show me) I'm feeling so much Beacon'd
(I wanna feel what Beacons is) no, you just cannot hide
(I know you can show me) yeah, woah-oh-ooh
I wanna know what Beacons is, let's talk about Beacons
(I want you to show me) I wanna feel it too
(I wanna feel what Beacons is) I wanna feel it too
And I know, and I know, I know you can show me
Show me what is real, woah (woah), yeah I know
(I wanna know what Beacons is) hey I wanna know what beacons
(I want you to show me), I wanna know, I wanna know, want know
(I wanna feel what Beacons is), hey I wanna feel, Beacons
I know you can show me, yeah

beacons.

Bring beacons back.
And bring me back with them. :)

Ahhhh...The Beacon

Me wantey beacons back!

What the hell happened to the end of this year? The end is fast approaching.
Think of all the business you'll get MA/FPC by bringing them back. Look how many people want to join in!!

:yay:

Beacons are back now? No? ok, let´s say so:

I WANT BACK BEACONS!!!!!!

Plz bring back beacons!!! (but bacon is good too):cool:

beacon5.jpg

BBB!!! BREDBANDSBOLA..... oh no wait..

BRING BACK BEACONS

did fpc notice this thread yet?

did anyone say when they plan to have beacons back?

if not, shame on them... clearly ignoring the community :D

I love how there's 10-20 new posts after each new release. Guess MA isn't readingthem. :(. Some clever ones this time

BBB

Back