Become a rock star!

Status
Come audition for RS

Best thing I can think of is getting a team together and going out to kill Rockstars. Would be very staisfying experience for sure :)

I am here right now....come get me... i be here for a while... thats arkadia btw ;) Lets roll

222222222.jpg

ROCK STARS RECRUITNING yadda yadda and all that K

DCF

Well since Force is banned I figured I'd bump this for him. No video to show though, recording device got taken out in the battle with the Kronan. Not from them fighting back, was damaged by a space rock while chasing them as they ran away.

EDIT: To the mods, I beleive this falls under the bump from a fan catagory :)

EDIT2: And no I am not a ROCKstar, not yet anyway

Last edited:
Body rockA ROCKSTARS keepin it nasty

Force nice vid clearly shows the space food chain in action .....

Body rockA ROCKSTARS are keepin it nasty ..... No Space is safe...

The Ninja master himself .....Oberon pays his due's just like everybody else in Spaaaaace 393ped to Force tyvm...cya..Love the time it takes loot window to load loot like that :D

Hehe love the boarding head shot the capitan LOL Damn MA need to introduce live internal PVP MS boarding...that be ubah

ROCKSTARS RECRUITING non looters @ all planets @ all levels

DCF

Last edited:
ROCKSTARS Recruiting all planets @ All Levels

We will steal your soul and stay in control

One way or another ... You belong to us :bandit:

D C F

We will steal your soul and stay in control

One way or another ... You belong to us :bandit:

D C F

Nice fight Mr Force ...
But i guess you noticed i got 80% of you quad before you managed to give me that last shot.
Next time i'll start to shoot back at lets say 50% ... good for you ?

:D

Nice fight Mr Force ...
But i guess you noticed i got 80% of you quad before you managed to give me that last shot.
Next time i'll start to shoot back at lets say 50% ... good for you ?

:D

Dontbe mistaken, we do very much like playing with our food....you know.....get it near dead then smack em around a bit before we empty their pockets :smoke:

DCF

Adapt 2 Overcome

Superior > ROCKSTARS
Inferior > YOU !!

Adapt 2 Overcome...the evolution is constant :yup:

Do what you like.....my game plan is adjustable....i will find a way...survival of the fittest ... I AM IT :)

ROCK STARS recruiting all planets @ all levels......

DCF

Last edited:
That was actually a nice little video, clever with hoff bit on the end :)

That was actually a nice little video, clever with hoff bit on the end :)

"cl3ver eh" LMAO....if it wasnt for all the mid flight n fight disconnects id be master of the universe :lolup:

DCF

Whoo Hooo!!

"cl3ver eh" LMAO....if it wasnt for all the mid flight n fight disconnects id be master of the universe :lolup:

DCF

love the videos..Let me get Alainax out of PVP ring and Tesh..and Hopefully they want to FLY!....Weeeeee!! :wtg:

love the videos..Let me get Alainax out of PVP ring and Tesh..and Hopefully they want to FLY!....Weeeeee!! :wtg:

Yea sure come on up...i see now that its public knowledge about my lag issues i see a whole load of wannabes who try to get Daisy's head :yup: But let it be known, just cause i got lag, dont mean i cant change my game plan....Looting GD day by day is second nature...i cant not loot even if i tried :smoke: So come on up and take a shot while you can, cause it aint gonna be that way for too much longer......................

Force doing what comes naturally :cool:

ROCKSTARS RECRUITING ALL PLANETS @ ALL LEVELS ......NO ONE CAN STOP US !!!! ~ FACT !

DCF

Awwwww...

No thats not why..we just like to play!!:yup:..Not exploit the lag problem going on. Sorry to hear some are..Hopefully it gets resolved :)

Well since Force is banned I figured I'd bump this for him. No video to show though, recording device got taken out in the battle with the Kronan. Not from them fighting back, was damaged by a space rock while chasing them as they ran away.

EDIT: To the mods, I beleive this falls under the bump from a fan catagory :)

EDIT2: And no I am not a ROCKstar, not yet anyway

If it looks like shite...smells like shite...talks shite....then its shite....

you are a rockstar lol

ROCKSTARS RECRUITING ALL PLANETS @ ALL LEVELS ......NO ONE CAN STOP US !!!! ~ FACT !

DCF

with the attitude you guys have, soon, there wont be anyone left, to recruit players on this forum, not like you had much success till now.

ps., any good UL stuff looted during recent riots in London?

pogo with tiny at Beer Garden

Tiny - Amber
2 - 10

Tiny Dancer killed Amber Knightley using a Meckel & Loch ML-45.
Tiny Dancer killed Amber Knightley using a GeoTrek AL26 Serpentis (L).
Amber Knightley killed Tiny Dancer using a GeoTrek AL24 Scorpius (L).

Then Tiny had to log out to sell his house so he could afford to do the Tango...

~ ROCK STARS ~
recruiting all lvl's in the entire universe.​

Tiny - Amber
2 - 10

Tiny Dancer killed Amber Knightley using a Meckel & Loch ML-45.
Tiny Dancer killed Amber Knightley using a GeoTrek AL26 Serpentis (L).

Then Tiny had to log out to sell his house so he could afford to do the Tango...

~ ROCK STARS ~
recruiting all lvl's in the entire universe.​

Omg...is this the same tiny who stood tall and then totally faded into the background like everyone else from back in the day ^^...g-damn . Typical yellow puff on his death...."full of hot air" or if some prefer "the final fart" ^^... :silly2:

PK a day dont keep the evil at bay ...IT NEED MORE !! Force feeding the digital demon with the souls of the dead.....

DCF

with the attitude you guys have, soon, there wont be anyone left, to recruit players on this forum, not like you had much success till now.

ps., any good UL stuff looted during recent riots in London?

You must've missed the welcoming post to their new recruit lol nvm maybe you'll see the next one

They still don't get it :laugh:

CYU in Space

Rockstars recruiting anyone but you ^^

You know who you are, so stop asking...your too weak...and you sure as hell wont be able to handle the pain that comes with the fame. So cut it before you step in i have to cut you :) That goes for 99% of the rest of you too....Only VIP in here ... :yup:

After we turn you upside down and shake you around.....Everyday is payday for the ROCK STARS.... So stay the F out this thread and go hunt so we can take your loot off ya :smoke:

D C F

You must've missed the welcoming post to their new recruit lol nvm maybe you'll see the next one

They still don't get it :laugh:

CYU in Space

Oh dont worry bout it hon, 99% of this lot dont get it...to quote S Hawking "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge... and that "illusion" is the foundation of life for many like them... :wise:

The message might at a higher level than most here can comprehend...So here's something you all understand > You V/s RS = U Looted

ROCK STARS RECRUITING From all planets @ All levels

DCF

S p a c e : A mass inter-connective, lootable zero gravity particle field.
D a n g e r s : ROCK STARS ~ A vicious yet sexy outfit capable of inflicting mass lootage.
R i s k r a t i o : Medium/high ~ Clear skies with sudden outbreaks of ROCK STAR lightning.

R O C K S T A R S recruiting all levels from all planets

D C F

:laugh::laugh:

Man that made me howl, giving RJ his belkar and iron stone back at the station :D, credit where credits due that was class force lol :D.

Nice :laugh:

Can a Rock Star get any sexier? Meet the Amazon Pirate Princess :) she's tall, she's sexy and she loves to play so come play!

I want Wizzszz to neg rep this one he seems to be on a mission to neg rep every post LMAO.. Try harder it's not working Wizzszz ;) Whatsa matter you wanna be a Rock Star and you don't quite fit the sexy bill, nvm you might grow some testicles in the next hundred years or so hmmm?

CYU in Space

Where those pics taken once you repaired your quad after being killed by Lisa Flower ?
I watched that fight from safe zone and she owned you even if you had taken her quad down to half before she shooted back.

You may be sexy ... but it looks like your fingers are a bit too fat to use a keyboard ;-)
I'll meet you in space ... with pleasure.

Where those pics taken once you repaired your quad after being killed by Lisa Flower ?
I watched that fight from safe zone and she owned you even if you had taken her quad down to half before she shooted back.

You may be sexy ... but it looks like your fingers are a bit too fat to use a keyboard ;-)
I'll meet you in space ... with pleasure.

Sure I'm not fussed either way Lisa is a challenge for the moment ... but challenges don't stay challenges long... as for fat fingers lol mine are long and slender like me, I was sitting too high over my mouse my sitting position was wrong but that's fixed now.. See the profile pic tell me that belly has fat fingers attached to the arms attached to the body that belly is a part of lmfao

Bring it on :)

CYU in Space

Sure I'm not fussed either way Lisa is a challenge for the moment ... but challenges don't stay challenges long... as for fat fingers lol mine are long and slender like me, I was sitting too high over my mouse my sitting position was wrong but that's fixed now.. See the profile pic tell me that belly has fat fingers attached to the arms attached to the body that belly is a part of lmfao

Bring it on :)

CYU in Space

Hmmm I can't really tell from that pic.. How about a shot taken abit farther back and full sized!! ;)

Just did a quick clean up on some screenshots, some have been posted in the past, enjoy!
Fix the bloody rk-5 bug I need more fortress events!
Looking forward to pvp updates whenever they might show up, in space or planet side where ever they may come.

Amber, wounded in action signing of.
~ ROCK STARS ~​

Hmmm I can't really tell from that pic.. How about a shot taken abit farther back and full sized!! ;)

Ey ey, how do you know that shot wasnt taken further back eh .... just cut and shaved for forum compliance...Now when you all done gawking, pick up that jaw and redirect the blood flow to the cranium region and get it together cause we waiting out there...eyeballing our prey for the take down :silly:

DCF coming in for landing.........

FOCUSSSssss

DCF

Last edited:
Amber, wounded in action signing of.
~ ROCK STARS ~[/CENTER]

LOL...shall we tell em the story eh ^^ Nahhh LMAO...Get better soon you crazy bastard...:yup:

Some ColdFinger action......best part of the ColdFinger is warming them baby's up ...and HOW ^^ (hmmmm) :D

ROCK STARS Recruiting

D C F

Status
Back