Glory Hound Irregulars
hello,
do u know a good place to skill fish.
A good place must have: big fish number
low maturity level
must be very very close to a tp or outpost

any help? thx

Love those guys.

West of limnadian: Young to old, maybe a guard or two.

South of Zeus: Young to guard, maybe a dom or two.

North of Palms: Young to dom, maybe and alpha or two.

Love those guys.

thx i will take a look.
thx for love too, at least you are only one in EF that love me (platonic oc)
eheheheh

thx i will take a look.
thx for love too, at least you are only one in EF that love me (platonic oc)
eheheheh

she loves the fishes not you dopy ;) :D

GL with the fishes dont forgett to wash your hands :silly2:

she loves the fishes not you dopy ;) :D
GL with the fishes dont forgett to wash your hands :silly2:

1) you are just jelous
2) how to forget? you here to remember me this :)

Love those guys.

hmmmm i must figure out what armor and weapon to use with them............. it will take me months of tests :(

hmmmm i must figure out what armor and weapon to use with them............. it will take me months of tests :(

goblin? pixie?

goblin? pixie?

for sure plates 2a
they inflict stab and cut damage
pixie protection about 0-3
goblin protection 0-0 ( is like not use armor at all)
maybe i will try before my berserker 5-5 just to see if i can handle them

Naked with a knife clenched between your teeth and they're in the water. Your armour will get rusty.:D

Sakura lake has a few. not sure of the maturity or density though

Naked with a knife clenched between your teeth and they're in the water. Your armour will get rusty.:D

Sakura lake has a few. not sure of the maturity or density though

no armor...hmmm at 26 evade only i think i cannot handle a lot of them without armor.... and if i want to increase my general skills i must collect many of them at least with tantillions works in this way. I will try the berserker and after i will move down if i can

Shogun or plated pixie/goblin depending on how much you want to spend...and die. Youngs hit me for about 2/5 in shogun.

tt knife or powerfists for youngs up tp old and a slightly heavier hitting weapon like 2x0 axe or (L) sword with durability for olds and providers.

FAP matters most, you're bound to get a red dot that turns into a shoal and they are aggressive little buggers ...not dying gets you really nice skill gains when this happens. It can be hard to find dead rippers to loot them so best not die and need to return ...drag their health bar off to loot them as that makes it much easier. I had 2 or 3 FAPs...fast one for shoals..slow cheap ones for between battles when you can't lose heals due to walking fast as you're swimming and you have time.

Atlas South and all along the river to Atlas North has lots of low maturity rippers, olds are usually biggest there...and very close TP.
Nymph is about same but more providers there...and shallow water can be tricky to deal with until you get practiced at it. Revive there is bottom end of the lake if you swim too far...can be annoying.

Camped rippers for a while...had some really nice loots from them (bravos dropped a few times)...but you really need to stay out and hunt a long time to hit a decent loot from low maturity ones I think.
Great skilling mobs.

I'm thinking of skilling grenadier on rippers....that could be fun ...thanks for the reminder :)

t

Last edited:
no armor...hmmm at 26 evade only i think i cannot handle a lot of them without armor.... and if i want to increase my general skills i must collect many of them at least with tantillions works in this way. I will try the berserker and after i will move down if i can

fishes are pain in the ass.. ive been fisting em few times unarmored.. they hit almost every hit?!? i can kill ambus while they dont hit me at all but rippers hit almost always to me.. same goes with some other small mobs..

fishes are pain in the ass.. ive been fisting em few times unarmored.. they hit almost every hit?!? i can kill ambus while they dont hit me at all but rippers hit almost always to me.. same goes with some other small mobs..

well fish and tantillion are designed to hit a lot!

Hi,

Zeus Lake (1 lesser TP jump S of TP) was a good place, and Shogun (unplated) worked very well.

But the fishies don't give such much skill anymore like before, and they don't drop this well anymore. No more Bravos :(

I've spent weeks there, and it was great. It isn't anymore. Better find other mobs to skill ...

Have fun!

I'm thinking of skilling grenadier on rippers....that could be fun ...thanks for the reminder :)

t

Hunting with rocket launchers on these guys is actually quite fun. :laugh:

They still drop Bravos.

You'll probably have to spend more than a few weeks to get one though.

if u promise me that i will loot a bravo in one month i will start fish tomorrow :)

east of cape cornith

Hmmm I always remember trying to get to the Ithaca TP and getting killed by fish....lol

no way, it s 6 months that i camp to tantillion. my friends already hit 1-3k ped i just few tiny globals :(
how i already i deserve it but there is no way :(

I switched to fishies after being on the Tants for 3 months, and got that :)

lake near Zeus and south Ithaca (not far from OP)

But the fishies don't give such much skill anymore like before, and they don't drop this well anymore. No more Bravos :(
They don't drop pretty coats anymore either

Back