Beware entering calypso air space

Tal Maru

Mature
I have seen alot of reports of people loosing their quad wing while entering calypso air space.

:clap: @ MA for making the area you spawn into @ calypso a no vehicles zone

We are aware of the problem and it will be fixed in the next patch.

Cheers

@ Kim, do we all need to send support cases, or just wait as the prob is now known by support :smoke:

Finally got my Quad back only problem I'm out almost 30 ped in fuel now hopefully this never happens again and to no one else.

We are aware of the problem and it will be fixed in the next patch.

Cheers

Shouldn't there be warnings for things like this on the global chat as soon as people log in?

Shouldn't there be warnings for things like this on the global chat as soon as people log in?

Quite. A 'broadcast' EU-wide would have been appreciated, I thought my computer was dying (it will soon).

SO?

When is this getting fixed?

And are we getting our oil reimbursed?

Last edited:
Maybe they're fully testing the fix before implementing it :yay: and they've also got the mining finders to fix as well.

Indeed. Something like this is crucial.

I almost shelled out for a certain UL armour set with 12k durability that was in auction. It's the sort of armour you can get in L at very low MU, so I wouldn't have been buying it if it wasn't for the durability. Luckily it felt too good to be true so I left it, and then read the next day that the 12k durability was a bug and would be reduced to 2k at the next VU.

That's a massive difference, and I'd have been very annoyed to have shelled out about $300 for something that is not what it seems. I appreciate bugs do happen, but we need to be made aware of them in-game (or at least on the client loader) in situations like this.

Now I'm stuck as well, From my point of view I am inside my quad, but according to bystanders I'm standing by revive. All of my fuel is gone :mad: now I just hope that the BIG quad extraction event works, but even then I hear you cannot use any teleporter on calypso or you will pop back to your quad.

There is a growing lag hole around PA if your within 500m of the quad pile expect the jitters.

DONT GO TO PA AT ALL!!!

atleast im stuck there atm and i cant get out from PA after several attempts.. i didnt even come from another planet, just was there...

tip: just find a another game to play.. weekends sucks anyhow even when game works!

Only way to get out is join a event... Get a friend to make one or join any on -game - is the only way out so I hear

Gl :)

Last edited:
It is passangers as well....

[removed] dude im stuck in your quad
[removed] will u try to fly your quad to where i can get out?
im stuck
[Tal Maru] cant
if i go anywhere near my quad i get sucked back in
and will be stuck there with you
[removed] o
and you won't beable to fly it ?
[Tal Maru] nope
b/c its in a no vehicles zone
[removed] thats stupid

You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed.
You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed..............

Did anyone lose a Quad?

Because I think I've found it.

7911177174_bd5e962267_c.jpg

Vehicle used up all oil while stuck

Hello,

how can it be that my vehicle used up all of its oil while being stuck?

Back