Boorum Male

Status
Yeah the one that spawns the warrior-Champion in the NW group seems to have gotten lost - eiter by someone dragging it, or it may have spawned in an odd place. As we haven't had a server update for 2 weeks, the spawn hasn't been reset.

yup, they gone for good now :( checked the whole friggin mountain, nada

ps. anyone know when was the last Boorum global, they could have just moved locations?

I got a 100 pedder couple of weeks ago.

I don't have a full tracker account but from what I can tell on the graph the last Global was registered on the 5th if I'm reading it right.

I don't have a full tracker account but from what I can tell on the graph the last Global was registered on the 5th if I'm reading it right.

It was, I got it :D

Damage test

I did some testing on these before they disappeared. Skip to the bottom if you don't want to read all the calculations :)

First try was with Shogun+6a. 6a didn't decay so we can rule out Burn and Penetration.

I took two hits, for 23.2 and 12.7. The Harness decayed 1.540 PEC which corresponds to 20.0 damage absorbed. The Arms decayed 1.323 which corresponds to 17.7 absorbed. We can see from this that the larger hit must have been on the Harness, so the two hits without protection would have 43.2 and 30.4.

The 20.0 damage absorbed suggests that the damage is 2 out of 3 of Stab, Cut, Impact (since Shogun protects 10 on each of these).

Next I went out with Goblin unplated. I took two hits (18.0 and 33.3). Shin and Feet both decayed 0.822 which corresponds to 12 damage absorbed, meaning that the total hits would have been 30.0 and 45.3.

So it appears that the Goblin is using all of the possible 12 Impact protection, which means that Impact makes up at least 40% of the damage. (12 / 30.0 = 40%).

In unplated Gnome I took a hit of 22.4, with 1.077 decay, which corresponds to 15 damage. So Gnome is using all of it's protection here - 11 Impact and 4 Cut. So we definitely have Impact and Cut damage included.

Now going back to the Shogun data it looks like we can rule out Stab, so it would seem likely that all of the damage is from Impact and Cut.

If we look at the hit on the arms, we now know that 10 Impact was absorbed, since we know that Impact does at least 40% and 10 is less than 40% of 30.4.

So the 17.7 absorbed must be made up of 10 Impact and 7.7 Cut, and this 7.7 Cut must be all of the Cut inflicted.

7.7 / 30.4 = 0.253 so this means the Cut is approximately 25% of the total, and the rest is Impact.

Therefore I suggest that Boorum Male do approximately 75% Impact, 25% Cut.

Notes:

I consider this a rationale, not a proof, at the moment. If we can rule out Stab, Acid, Electric and Cold, I will be happy :)

I was getting mobbed by several Boorum at once so I can't give any maturity-specific data, except to say that the hits all came from low maturities (Outcast, Bandit, Guard, I don't think anything higher than this but I'm not 100%).

last global

today i saw last global on boorum, don't know who did it. 182 ped or so

Saw more maffoid there than boorum today....anyone else see this?

kk so i think i have unravelled the mystery behind the disappeared boorum spawn...

Some time ago MA removed the... urmmm, dangly bits.... of the male boorum. Since then i have noticed Maffoid starting to mix with the females. So then males were growing shorter in number. Since then the maffoid have bred so much with the species of boorum, that only a handful exist. so PLEASE MA GIVE THE BOORUM BACK THEIR WINKYDINK SO THEY CAN RE-POPULATE AND WE HAVE A GOOD SPAWN AGAIN.
:D

Yea seems cruel to have nobbled the boorum bits. I remember standing in the cave under New Oxford chatting for hours for hours with USA, Canadian girl avatars hoping to catch a glimpse then suddenly a snap spawn and Run for your lives, lots of fun :silly2:

él boorum

Yesterday i hunted this funny creatures. I even had a small global.
After a few shots i thought by myself; "it would be nice to have more aim skills", because i missed the target:/
I was aiming at the 3th leg ..... and there wasn't any!!!!

You can find them at Timbesha TP, east over the hill ... 315-439.

Last edited:
After a few shots i thought by myself; "it would be nice to have more aim skills", because i missed the target:/
I was aiming at the 3th leg ..... and there wasn't any!!!!

You make me smile... :lolup:

I did notice this when I hunted them last time they were around. As you are probly aware they have a flying tackle as they come down the hill which can be a little distracting lol :cool:

Yes, the maffoids are currently replacing boorum female because FPC/MA forgot they still had massive vaginas and haven't paid someone $20/hr to airbrush them out.

New graphics. They enlarged the penis, darkened the skin tone, and added testicles.

Note the testicles.

This thread remember me at a video i made in Youtube.
YouTube gave me a warning about abuse the eula .... By just looking what a borum male have between the legs:laugh:

Don't laugh at the Boorum, he is a very serious man and he knows Ceasar!

Status
Back