BUYING: Black Boots (M) and a Storm Coat (M)

Eps

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Epsilon "Eps" Vaz

Post here/PM me if youve got something available

Thanks

There are only 4 M Storm coats ingame, and none of them are for sale that I know of.

Myself
Andy
Skalman
One other person I can't remember...

Eps said:

Post here/PM me if youve got something available

Thanks

A Canadian friend of mine (from which i bought his Adj.Hero through Paypal) has black boots. He hasn't played for about a year now, so i could ask him if he is willing to sell them. Most likely he will prefer paypal. How much is decent for black boots these days? Because I need to tell him something.

Nupi said:
A Canadian friend of mine (from which i bought his Adj.Hero through Paypal) has black boots. He hasn't played for about a year now, so i could ask him if he is willing to sell them. Most likely he will prefer paypal. How much is decent for black boots these days? Because I need to tell him something.

There probably costly these days. I have no idea realy. Over 500 ped I'm sure, maybe 1k by now.

~ Urban Nomad Black boots (M) were last sold on 17-02-2005. It had a TT value of 7,5 PED. The selling value were 515 PED. Thats TT + 507,5 PED. (Detailed info: http://www.perc.info/pricefinder.asp?mode=showExtndSing&ID=99226) -=- Powered by PERC (www.perc.info)

17-02-2005 7,5 PED 507,5 PED 1 qty 23 bids
16-02-2005 7,5 PED 537,5 PED 1 qty 0 bids
10-02-2005 7,5 PED 442,5 PED 1 qty 45 bids
08-02-2005 7,5 PED 600,5 PED 1 qty 0 bids
06-02-2005 7,5 PED 991,5 PED 1 qty 0 bids

04-02-2005 7,5 PED 492,5 PED 1 qty 65 bids

Use pricefinder... thats a command !! :D

Boots

Im offering 500PED for the boots :p

Boots

Im offering 500PED or abit more for the boots :p

lol

Just curious but how much you looking to pay for the coat?

Eps said:
Im offering 500PED or abit more for the boots :p

Sorry man, better get one from auction i guess.

Faustian said:
There are only 4 M Storm coats ingame, and none of them are for sale that I know of.

Myself
Andy
Skalman
One other person I can't remember...
Slayer ?

Coat

was looking to pay 5.5k

Eps said:
was looking to pay 5.5k

Dream on ;) Youve obvioulsy seen the female storm coats go for 4k+ but I assure you Male is way higher in price.

Ya i am pretty sure slayer has the other storm coat, who knows maybe another could belooted ;)

Skam said:
Dream on ;) Youve obvioulsy seen the female storm coats go for 4k+ but I assure you Male is way higher in price.

You're probably right, but I don't think the last sale that I know of (around September 2004) went for as much as one would expect. It was freshly looted and although the initial offers were very high, I don't believe it sold for much more than the 5.5k suggested here.

That said, I doubt any of the current owners would even contemplate selling for less than 10k.

I am rather enjoying this discussion gentlemen! :)
Now I have seen the light!..... guys DO care about how they look afterall! :girl:

Back