BUYING - Rockjacker ME

NoMan

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Zheng NoMan Su
Er... Yeah.

Im buying DOA Rockjacker ME if someone has for sale. :)

PM me your offer plz.

To be honest just buy the regular DOA RJ, nearly the same for much less money. Just my 2 PEC :)

INSANE waste of peds. you will lose that 32k hof within a month if u buy this thing.. tho seeing by the way you spell you're probably american, gonna be hard to keep an american from not choosing the biggest/most dmg gun

***BUMPY***

ME - double range =) 10 range suckies, really.

October said:
INSANE waste of peds. you will lose that 32k hof within a month if u buy this thing.. tho seeing by the way you spell you're probably american, gonna be hard to keep an american from not choosing the biggest/most dmg gun

You know without us "stupid" Americans who spend thousands on this game, you would not be able to log in anymore...PE would have been long gone :dunce:

And on topic, the RJ ME is awesome gun, but if u cant find one, then yes, the regular RockJacker is a nice buy.

(consider this as a bump)

isn't he like from india? :silly2:

Right NoMan? ;)

October said:
He's from Australia, buddy.

October said:

You need to watch what you say about wherever people are from, especially in a public post. Im hopin an American mod sees this and hits the ban button. Completely uncalled for.

i would rather try getting you to understand that,
yes you hoffed 32k,
but than again, you are so faaar away the skils needed to handla that Gun, if i were you i would go for a mkII for quite a while on =)

Ghandi said:
He's from Australia, buddy.

Actually with that name you should know where NoMan is really from... :wise:

October said:

From the way you talk, you are probably not an american..... I mean I'm just gonna guess on that one, random guess people..............
And do acuse people of being nationality because of the way they type. I mean you probably sat there and tried to type every word correctly even though you kinda messed up "....month if u buy this thing....." and don't be mad at americans because we have big guns, you're just jealous

Well, I have reason why i want to buy this gun, DuLi. :)

Thx for suggestions abt the MKII, but im not a rifle guy. and for hunts, i have a nice gun for my skills. :)

***BUMPAH***

Last edited:
ehhe ok,
what reason is that if i may ask? :eek: :laugh:
aint you still in the n00b gang like "me" or are you all the sudden in the uber gang? :dunce:

j/k
but i realy mean that if you buy a RJ/me
you are completely stupid,

but thats just imao..
a regular RJ would be ALOT better for ya, even that is still waaaay over your position tho,
but alot better than rj/ME

NoMan said:
Well, I have reason why i want to buy this gun, DuLi. :)

Thx for suggestions abt the MKII, but im not a rifle guy. and for hunts, i have a nice gun for my skills. :)

***BUMPAH***

All DOAs use RIFLE as primary skill, did u think about this or do U just mean u like close ranged weapons ?

If I were your I would go for the normal RJ, it has better dmg/pec and the difference in range doesnt matter..they all got <20 range with is practially point blank shooting. So if u got the skills to use a DOA RJ (+4k general combat skills I would suggest) get a DOA Rockjacker NOT Me, why ? Well dmg/pec is better and other then range they r practically the same. Use the rest of the peddies to get a good fap like adj fap, u will need it hunting with DOA :p

October said:
Supid comments like this is what starts a fight over absolutely nothing :)

Stryker said:
You know without us "stupid" Americans who spend thousands on this game, you would not be able to log in anymore...PE would have been long gone :dunce:
Stryker, you know I think you are a great guy, but what on earth makes you think that Americans deposit more than Europeans ?

Rave said:
You need to watch what you say about wherever people are from, especially in a public post. Im hopin an American mod sees this and hits the ban button. Completely uncalled for.
Agreed that what October said was uncalled for and not very bright – But why does it have to be an American mod if it was a wrong thing to write ? Don’t you think that a European mod would be able to tell the difference on what’s right and what’s wrong ?
From my point of view you and Stryker made as bad replies as October did. :)

stryker sucks

:wise:

FFS leave the guy alone, if he wants the gun let him buy it, its not like is a bloody (L) item - he CAN sell it again sheeeesh

+ Hieronyme.. wow thats constructive

Last edited:
NoMaN - please dont waste your peds like this :(

trust me, get an Imk2 or mk5me, with adj fap. that is SOOOO economical!

i wouldnt worry too much about armour, but i think you already have angel, and if so, good choice, again its the most economical for the protection (high end armours)

Please dont buy RJME, its about 10mins of fun, even with 10000 peds of ammo :l

Aio said:
NoMaN - please dont waste your peds like this :(

trust me, get an Imk2 or mk5me, with adj fap. that is SOOOO economical!

i wouldnt worry too much about armour, but i think you already have angel, and if so, good choice, again its the most economical for the protection (high end armours)

Please dont buy RJME, its about 10mins of fun, even with 10000 peds of ammo :l

yea imk2 costs too much BUT a mk5me + adj fap will serve you well and PE will feel like a whole new game (unless you want the RJ for pK and then stick to it!)

take tha gun. press "stats". "skills growth needed to use this gun: 85%". cya.

well it depends who you are kerham.

Those without the skills cant have the fun :)

Ok heres what I think.

If you want to pvp/pk then get the DOA. If you are more into hunting then I woul get the ML - 35 or a Imp MKII, as the range and damage will help you greatly with your hunting/mineing. So its basically what you are more into.

Euroman said:
Stryker, you know I think you are a great guy, but what on earth makes you think that Americans deposit more than Europeans ?

/QUOTE]

"Space Resort Sold at Buyout!" ;)

Stryker said:
Euroman said:

/QUOTE]

can't really argue with that lol ;)

Stryker said:
Euroman said:

/QUOTE]

LOL, I'll give you that... But one person can't give you an average idea about the deposites made by an entire country :)
Wasn't really my point, was just trying to say that country dosn't matter, we all live on Calypso here ;)
So stop the fucking my country is better than your country... ALL AROUND damnit... LOL

Everyone knows that Denmark is the best country ;)

Stryker said:
Euroman said:

Jon Jacobs was born in Derbyshire, England, but was raised in London. (taken from imdb.com) :cool:

NoMan said:
Er... Yeah.

Im buying DOA Rockjacker ME if someone has for sale. :)

PM me your offer plz.

Hello

First I think it shameful what they did to your buy add.

I know some of them have strong opinions and are trying to help you, but think PM’s would have been better.

While I don’t have an RJME I wanted to help you if I could with advice.

One is this gun for you? Or an gift for some one?

If this gun is for you I assume that you want something big that hits hard if being attacked?
Really as an defensive weapon? Well the RJME is good for that, and so is the RJ.

It an good close combat PK defensive weapon (Does work off Rifle skills) even though it really should not, trust me I know. While the gun itself does not decay that much compared to other BLP weapons you will see its one of the highest burn weapons.

You can PM me if you need any advice and I will try to help.

PS: I would think other guns might be more suited for you like the 147 or the 147ME an little less damage but more flexible for the situation you trying to do... but im assuming that situation is for being able to defend yourself while mining.. If that has changed let me know..

ADDED:

Probably the ideal gun for you is really the adj 97..

Does decay a lot (4.??) Pecs an shot, but your not going hunting with it so you will not be shooting all the time, so it makes up that decay by having an very low ammo burn.. Extremely low ammo burn, think its about 10 burn. Range about 80 :) 1.1 sec reload.

Its also like 2,000 ped to rough 2,600 PED in auction.. With 2k being an good buy would not spend 2,6k for it. But an RJME going to cost you an insane amount of PED 15k maybe and RJ last one I seen in auction was 8K. :(

Last edited:
NoMan?

Seriously. Whoever advised you to get an RJ ME is NOT the kind of person to take advice from. It will eat your HOF. You just do not have the skills for it.

Nicole probably offered the best advice yet. Seriously. Save your peds. You got what most of us hope to get some day. Don't blow it on expensive stuff.

A DOA is a nice PVP weapon. However, if you're looking into PVP, rest assured you'd be well dead before you'd get to wield it and actually do damage. If you are looking for something to do massive damage at close-range, just in case, heck, look for a shotgun or a Chikara (sp?). If you are looking to blast a clear path through when you're mining, go rifle. DAR or Ml. It would save you tons of money.

Back