FYI: Calling all PvP ers

Status

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I was at Camp Icarus tonight....and it seems there is a new ava called <avatar name removed>, who seems to think there is nobody who can challenge him/her. Asking new defensless players to Ashi..or lil rig or rig..I said "Dear..there are many who can challenge your request." Heheeeeeee
Watching her take on defensless players ran a chill down my spine..I hope MA does something with this arrogant ava. :D

I have never seen such bullying..I hurt for the new players.
I scanned her/him lvl 27 laser

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at Camp Icarus tonight....and it seems there is a new ava called <avatar name removed>, who seems to think there is nobody who can challenge him/her. Asking new defensless players to Ashi..or lil rig or rig..I said "Dear..there are many who can challenge your request." Heheeeeeee
Watching her take on defensless players ran a chill down my spine..I hope MA does something with this arrogant ava. :D

I have never seen such bullying..I hurt for the new players.
I scanned her/him lvl 27 laser

Just take a Vaporizer and ... ;)

I was at Camp Icarus tonight....and it seems there is a new ava called <avatar name removed>

<avatar name removed>'s been around for quite a while.

<avatar name removed>'s been around for quite a while.

I should have said "new to me" then ,she has been in EU 2 Years and was what I had heard run out of the Quarry at Arkadia for same bad behavior and aggression to new players and community in general.

Here is a conversation sent to me by screenshot of local chat and a new player.

This <avatar name removed> ava is charming ..don't you think?

{Removed} was private chat and breaking forum rules..Ooops..oops.. Ok Moderators can close this thread and lock it please..

Wow. Another idiot killing noobs at rig. Hope some older players can help guard them

This ava used to bully newbies on ark's rig. Seems the ignore feature worked there.

Lets please not give this 14 year old her own thread on pcf. It is beneath this forum. PvP is PvP. MA will never take any action regarding pvp unless it involves an exploit.

Lets please not give this 14 year old her own thread on pcf. It is beneath this forum. PvP is PvP. MA will never take any action regarding pvp unless it involves an exploit.

Mindark will take action if one person's actions significantly affect their business model.

It is in the Terms of Use.

If you have played long enough to remember Simon and Emma, this behaviour would have been curtailed some time ago.

Mindark will take action if one person's actions significantly affect their business model.

It is in the Terms of Use.

If you have played long enough to remember Simon and Emma, this behaviour would have been curtailed some time ago.

There are a lot of things in the Terms of Use, it's a great read :laugh:

Not saying you're wrong but from previous threads I've perused MA seems very apathetic to PvP related conduct.

What did Simon and Emma do?

What did Simon and Emma do?

They had an unlimited ranged TP chip and could observe bad behaviour for themselves, and take action when required.

Didn't happen often, but when it did, it was swift.

If you want to misbehave there are plenty of places to do it, a new player area like Camp Icarus shouldn't be one of them.

jesus, it's PVP, that's what is it made for. It's not really like a tea club where you should go naked and have a nice chat. You all are hippies ;p

They had an unlimited ranged TP chip and could observe bad behaviour for themselves, and take action when required.

Didn't happen often, but when it did, it was swift.

If you want to misbehave there are plenty of places to do it, a new player area like Camp Icarus shouldn't be one of them.

Nothing would make me happier than to see this avatar perma-banned. I don't consider someone that spends 12 hours a day loitering at Icarus to be an actual participant of EU.

I'm willing to submit a case if multiple people join in.

jesus, it's PVP, that's what is it made for. It's not really like a tea club where you should go naked and have a nice chat. You all are hippies ;p

Guilty as charged! :D

Nothing would make me happier than to see this avatar perma-banned. I don't consider someone that spends 12 hours a day loitering at Icarus to be an actual participant of EU.

I'm willing to submit a case if multiple people join in.

I think there are some open support cases already, if enough are raised, I think they'll get bored of reading them and start issuing warnings or take a closer look at the "New Player Experience".

/mod note/

I don't spend much time at Camp Icarus, however the few times I have been passing through and seen this person there, she has been healing new players, synch'ing them, repairing vehicles on request, and generally being helpful.

Like it or not, PvP is part of the game and many newer players will soon encounter the PvP area just north of Camp Icarus, whether someone 'invites' them there or not.

This appears to be a personal issue between the threadstarter and another player.
The other player has apparently done nothing whatever that is in breach of the EULA or ToU.
The other player does not appear to be a member of the forum, and is thus unable to respond themselves.

I am therefore closing this thread, and removing the avatar's name.
:locked:

Person is from Australia btw.

Status
Back