Calypso Gateway teleporter

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
I want to get out of Calypso Gateway where is the teleporter?

I posted here as this is the most read area and need answer fast, sorry if its wrong section feel free to move after i get an answer.

THANKS
Sao

Go to spaceport Helios. It's around 691, 699

you should find a tp there. For full map of Calypso Gateway have a look at it's map here (need to select from drop down list):

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx

OK I hope this thread now becomes of help to people!

The teleporter is not a teleporter, its a guy in Shadow armour called Smith at the above named spaceport!

The teleporter is not a teleporter, its a guy in Shadow armour called Smith at the above named spaceport!

Is the guy the tp? or an object nearby? e.g. helicopter? spaceship?

or are you saying there is no tp there?

:D

Talk to the NPC next to the entrance that you arrived at. He will ask you questions and if you choose to skip the tutorial it will teleport you back to Port Atlantis. :D I did it on accident once.

Is the guy the tp? or an object nearby? e.g. helicopter? spaceship?

or are you saying there is no tp there?

the guy asks you if you are ready to leave to (port atlantis, even though it takes you to camp icarus)

the guy asks you if you are ready to leave to (port atlantis, even though it takes you to camp icarus)

Ah yes that would make sense because originally it was a tp to Port Atlantis then Camp Icarus was added later. So they updated destination to correct place i.e. camp Icarus but forgot to update the text.

Ah yes that would make sense because originally it was a tp to Port Atlantis then Camp Icarus was added later. So they updated destination to correct place i.e. camp Icarus but forgot to update the text.

No, all they did is just swapped PA Marina tp with portal to Gateway, so people who don't look what they click accidentally jump into gateway (especially since the portal has no warnings) instead of teleporting out of PA. Maybe that's what happened with the op.

The "guy in Shadow" aka Smith is in spaceport Helios in Gateway, where he was for the last year, and he still sends to Icarus (although promises a trip to PA).

Last edited:
Bump this thread to help others GTFO because you clicked the PA tp and it brought you here :(

THANKS Guys!!! Saved me a ton of time

Jay-Jay

google brought me here so bump it up :yay:

was very helpful (unlike support). Thank you.

text is still incorrect on it...sad....surely they know about it by now

This Gateway has to be the most annoying thing in the game.
I went there twice by accident, because I always used to hunt Levi at PA.
I was so pissed that if it wasn't for my items, I would of never logged in again

I was so pissed that if it wasn't for my items, I would of never logged in again

Man.. when I read such things I begin to feel like a Zen monk :D Accidentally jumped there a dozen times the first day they moved the tp and was like "Huh, whatever... *fires up a tp chip* :whistle: "

omg do u know what happend to me when I did it?! u know the dude at the beginning who is supposed to give u a weapon and ammo.. well i only got ammo no weapon :mad: so i couldnt even do the fucking mission to get a valk so had to hotfoot it all the way to the tp :mad:

Yep, it's kind of an annoying place to be but the fact that the little mobs give you some access to the loot from their big brothers makes it ok place to skill on if you are low on peds I guess. It's still not as good as New Harlem on RT though since mobs up there in gateway have 10 hb and mobs on RT have less than that, but the fact that you can grab some ambu or mourner type skins and low level weapons (unless they changed that since last time i was there?) that have some descent markup help out with that a little from time to time. Wish there were more waterfalls like the one up there in Calypso proper. The old golf course would be a great place to throw a bunch more of that type of stuff in.

omg do u know what happend to me when I did it?! u know the dude at the beginning who is supposed to give u a weapon and ammo..

The dude on the outside of the "blast-proof door" only hands out ammo.

The weapon is handed out on the inside of the door (technically in a "Cave"), and the Cave is entered from a a portal/door in a Place I call "pillar room" (it's a small room that's geographically on top of a pillar in the sea on SE part of map). In the Cave there is a mission to fly down some floating balls ("target drones").

New players are automatically taken to the "pillar room", but old players have to get to the "pillar room" by themselves; easiest for you is if you can make someone to fly you there.

(I could add, when space revival is bugged, then beginners are typically stuck inside the pillar room as the portal to the Cave doesn't work then.)

Note that the gun (and target practice mission) will only be handed out once. And the gun you get is (L). If/when you want the gun and try the target practice mission you could ask someone to take you to the "pillar room".

This Gateway has to be the most annoying thing in the game.
I went there twice by accident, because I always used to hunt Levi at PA.

The area is pretty cool, it's just the televator that's kind of brusque. In a way I both Think it's sad you Think that way but on the other I understand you lol. The part where you have to get to other side of map can be a bummer, especially for people who didn't remember how they exited the Place in the first Place.

Maybe it could be changed so either some sort of confirmation is needed or that it's accessible from any TP by changing map.

The weapon is handed out on the inside of the door (technically in a "Cave"), and the Cave is entered from a a portal/door in a Place I call "pillar room" (it's a small room that's geographically on top of a pillar in the sea on SE part of map). In the Cave there is a mission to fly down some floating balls ("target drones").

New players are automatically taken to the "pillar room", but old players have to get to the "pillar room" by themselves; easiest for you is if you can make someone to fly you there.

(I could add, when space revival is bugged, then beginners are typically stuck inside the pillar room as the portal to the Cave doesn't work then.)

Note that the gun (and target practice mission) will only be handed out once. And the gun you get is (L). If/when you want the gun and try the target practice mission you could ask someone to take you to the "pillar room".

nvm...found it!

Last edited:

I am on about that snowy place where you see fukushima then another guy who gives you a pistol and some ammo? That you get to via PA :scratch2: I thought that was gateway

I am on about that snowy place where you see fukushima then another guy who gives you a pistol and some ammo? That you get to via PA :scratch2: I thought that was gateway

Both places used to be at Gateway/Thule but on two different locations.

Dunno if it's changed, but the gun used to be handed out inside a Cave by some Colonel Ramirez or something, and ammo (to kill the chompers) handed out by Fukuskima(?). Maybe it's changed now.

That's in the beginning of the mission chain there.
Then, after a long run, killing chompers and examining oil drills and broken ships you're leaving gateway area going for Fort Icarus at Port atlantis but instead get sent to Half Moon bay because of "weather conditions".

Fukushima :lolup:

Talk about news pollution... is Mr. Yoshida :)

The gun is available, normally, only to the new players starting inside the cave. Somewhere in the bowels of this forum are the coordinates of the strange TP aia mentioned, which can get you to the cave as well.

Of course, all the achievements in Thule are broken for older players if you do not start in cave to do all the missions.

Also MA, by moving the exit point from Camp Icarus to Halfmoon Bay in order to avoid PA server load, made the missions at Camp Icarus illogical - a link is needed between missions from Corinth area to Camp Icarus/

Man.. when I read such things I begin to feel like a Zen monk :D Accidentally jumped there a dozen times the first day they moved the tp and was like "Huh, whatever... *fires up a tp chip* :whistle: "

You are right im not Zen!
Although the first time I landed there, I did use the tp chip to check it out, and got supper annoyed after 30 minutes of not finding a blue dot for a TP.
One of the times I was in a event, and only stopped because had Faith waiting for me to sell me a weapon.
When I got stuck, I REALLY was in a hurry.

[...]

Of course, all the achievements in Thule are broken for older players if you do not start in cave to do all the missions.

[...]

...ah k, noticed that aswell! also I can´t unlock, sry for hijacking, but sorta TP related anyways i.e. "Here be monsters" unlocks by a visit to Livas...same with the achievement you get by visiting Notus...never bothered support with this as I'm fairly sure they wouldn´t care less...am I the only one though? cheers :beerchug:

Both places used to be at Gateway/Thule but on two different locations.

Dunno if it's changed, but the gun used to be handed out inside a Cave by some Colonel Ramirez or something, and ammo (to kill the chompers) handed out by Fukuskima(?). Maybe it's changed now.

That's in the beginning of the mission chain there.
Then, after a long run, killing chompers and examining oil drills and broken ships you're leaving gateway area going for Fort Icarus at Port atlantis but instead get sent to Half Moon bay because of "weather conditions".

yeah that's it but without the cave, I think the cave is if u are just starting new ava? where as I went to the gateway 1st time via the TP at the pier in PA - as I started my ava on ark

Fukushima :lolup:

Talk about news pollution... is Mr. Yoshida :)

/

haha :laugh: ye not sure how I got that confused :eyecrazy: is there another japanese named avata called Dr Fukushima or something? never mind lol

"Here be monsters" unlocks by a visit to Livas...same with the achievement you get by visiting Notus...

I got some TP achievements again after a recent update. Also got the social and I think economy achievements in PA, again, just few days ago.

I gave up on those achievements, is beyond my comprehension what they can change in the user profile that mess them up now and then. Should be as simple as 0 and 1 in a certain field, forever, for as long the ava exist.

Anyone recall the former reporter that used to be in hadesheim until the recent remake?

Shelly Nakajima.. you have a good memory

The only another NPC with a japanese name I recall is Fujiko Takida at Cayuze :scratch2:

yes thats the other one I was thinking of sorry.. I watch tonnes of anime so probably just getting loads of japanese sounding stuff mixed up.

Your knowledge of this stuff is quite impressive actually :laugh:

Back