2012-02-04a.jpg

2012-02-12b.jpg

2012-02-24h.jpg

2012-03-21-2.jpg

2012-04-07.jpg

amethera_2012-03-02a.jpg

amethera_2012-03-02b.jpg

amethera_2012-03-02c.jpg

Some really nice screenshots, sometimes I can forget what EU can look like as I usually play on medium settings these days.

Some really nice screenshots, sometimes I can forget what EU can look like as I usually play on medium settings these days.
:eek: Because u hunt mostly in PvP4 lately?

I have always all settings maxed (except in Space), because these new PC's can handle it seamlessly.
Besides, if i'm foolish enough to pay more than the price of a decent PC some (worse) months... then at least i can see this greedy beast in it's full glory! :laugh:

Epic set of pics there!

looks like some makeovers have happned in places. Is that a moship on a planet???!

Wistrel

i havent seen clouds since vu9 , have you been enhancing some of these ? Or do i need to tun up some setting to see them?

Some great screenshots there! Keep posting more - you have a talent for it:cool:

these new PC's can handle it seamlessly.
I just got me ivy 3770K (clocked at 4.6k GHz atm.), 16GB of 2133MHz mem, and GTX680 overclocked... still getting hot and almost throttling in this game sometimes, so i must say that this shit is badly optimized, or done, i can play Crysis 2 with very high and my temps won't go over 20c, (just for a reference, since cry2).

I'm fine while out of town, but when i enter places populated by more than 5 peeps, my graphics card just goes nuts and coolers start screaming.

What i'm saying is, sure 5 year old shit can handle this (as my old build did), but they still can't handle it acceptably.

Is that a moship on a planet???!
The one on this image was above the new islands on Calypso, there's always one somewhere near Odysseus Landing usually, and Ark is stuffed with MS :)

i havent seen clouds since vu9 , have you been enhancing some of these ? Or do i need to tun up some setting to see them?
No enhancing. Settings probably.... haven't tested lower settings. I just went and maxed every slider and drop down menu i could find in the options. :)

I just got me ivy 3770K (clocked at 4.6k GHz atm.), 16GB of 2133MHz mem, and GTX680 overclocked... still getting hot and almost throttling in this game sometimes, so i must say that this shit is badly optimized, or done, i can play Crysis 2 with very high and my temps won't go over 20c, (just for a reference, since cry2).
Sadly, that's very true. :(
MA has not invested much into optimizing their code, at some places the code is totally unoptimized. Performance can be improved alot, and not olnly that, the game engine would also allow a significantly better overall impression. I mean, immediate surroundings are nice, but if u look at the landscapes further away, near the horizon (or when u fly above ground) - then you notice the long render distances are unbelievably crappy. It's not because of any settings and it's not the engine limitation either, there's other games that use CE2 which can render long distances very well.

Often have to change the view angle only to avoid a glimpse of the landscape far away... a real party pooper on otherwise nice picture. Hope MA will find the time and the resources to improve their coding in the future.

Back