Can I change my address without ID?

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I recently moved house and I need to change the address in my account info.

Am I right thinking I can now do this without sending ID to MA or having to go through any other long-winded rigmarole?

With EUWBC about to start, the last thing I want is to get temp locked while it gets sorted out, so if someone can reassure me that would be excellent :)

I could change mine without a problem but, that was back in 2008, might have changed policies since then.
Oh and i haven't tried to withdraw right after changing it or any other "funny" business.

I would imagine if its not on that form, you can change it without trouble, as they make a point of not letting you change things you need an id for

You mean, you didn't ask MA first if you are allowed to move?

Tztztz... As longtimer you should know better :wise:

i did it 2 years ago, no ID requested

just to reinforce the topic. i got my gold card not to long ago and my old address as still in there and it too 30 sec to change it and it arrived at my new address no ID required. ofcourse... i would prefer that they requested my ID, not sure what to think know that they didnt ask

If you got a gold card, you might want to keep the address up to date; in case the gold card reader stops working due to bad battery you won't be able to update the address so they can send the new gold card reader to your new address.

To change email address you need to submit copy of ID (probably because the email address is used if you need to change password - that is, to prevent your account from being hijacked).

I changed my address just under a week ago, no apparent problems, haven't sent ID.

If you got a gold card, you might want to keep the address up to date; in case the gold card reader stops working due to bad battery you won't be able to update the address so they can send the new gold card reader to your new address.

To change email address you need to submit copy of ID (probably because the email address is used if you need to change password - that is, to prevent your account from being hijacked).

there we go, that makes me feel better =)

you can change it ingame from account info. After you changed address you just get e-mail from ma that your accounts address have been changed. no id required, did it myself few days ago :)

Back