Help: Can Not Play

Insuperable

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
When I log on its been saying No Servers Available
but when I am on the launch screen it says they are...

When I log on its been saying No Servers Available
but when I am on the launch screen it says they are...

Have you tried running the repair tool? :cool:

Have you tried telling the servers you are chuck Norris? Following the natural way of life this should automatically make the servers pee their pants and become available

running repair now....

and no I did not think of that.... hmmmm IM CHUCH NORRIS! *roundhouse kick* "No your not.... kids..." Chuck Norris

ouchies..

should i download all of the map stuff?

Mr Norris,

Congrats on your exciting new career path of Computer-Fu!

I'd go ahead and download all the maps of places you intend to visit. It's easier to get it out of the way rather than start out on an adventure with your new friends only to not have the area downloaded and have to wait.

Welcome to the game!

AG

Last edited:
running repair again still says servers are not available...

repair = nothing
firewall shut down = nothing
download all maps = nothing
restart computer = nothing
reset modem = nothing
hard wire laptop internet= nothing

im ready to give up any more suggestions?

Guess its support case then (allusion to Darth Sidious not coincidental :)) They answer pretty fast but understandably have difficulties to pinpoint the problem in other ppl's systems, which may or may not have some services turned on/off for tweaking purposes or whatever.
Could also try removing installation, and using something like CCleaner to clean superfluous stuff away, then try again.

It often says such things when i try to log in, but i just ignore whatever messages it serves me and click the login button again.

Usually it takes about 5 tries.

Back