Cannot log in anymore, anyone else?

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

just tried to log in and after entering the security code I get Internal error (tried it 10x +) ... Anyone else, is EU down or is it just me ?

Thanks
ILW

Nvm then..... D:

Last edited:
Got word from support that several servers are down .. shoull dhave been solved 30mins ago but still the same problem ..

Still not fixed .. !!! More than 3 hours down now .. (Perhaps not all servers ?)

Ask support to move your avatar, hope will help.

Ask support to move your avatar, hope will help.
Thx Alina for the suggestion .. I know I could do this but I want to continue here and help others to get this solved ..

yes impossibel to log in for me too but after security code

Im getting multiple connection losts even though my net is always strong... anyone else?

ROCKTROPIA has been stable

Logged in for less than an hour got 5 disconnects so far (calypso and monria). Anyone else?

Have not posted on here in a while. Tried to log into EU after todays Maintenance and it just says Internal Error every time. Waiting on support to reply.

Could not convert shrapnel or type in chat, so figured I would relog.. now every time I try to log on it says a timeout has occurred, so for anyone having the same issue, I do not suggest logging off as you will most likely be unable to log on again.

Murdercles is out, pvp mining is good to gooooooo :cool:

(sorry to hear that m8)

Unable to enter space to leave Cyrene, It bugs out for 3 min then ses that the area is unavailable. Guess ill get some sleep then lol.

Maybe only certain planets are offline? I was on Calypso when I logged out last a few months ago.

Arkadia was slowly dying
Tried a relog and now I can't get back in

dam it ol man. maybe they are gonna run away? all that talk about hyperinflation and artificial intelligence made them panic? too much news about bitcoin ready and altseason pending? UE5 already upgrading? overwhelmed trying to keep up? it's over. so long cruel entropia universe. thanks for all the fish.

edit: login success but chat still broken...no sign of bonus server reset. seems ok now ... beta test invite ... no pizza for you because MA can't afford it. they're not embarrassed though.

Last edited:
Could not convert shrapnel or type in chat, so figured I would relog.. now every time I try to log on it says a timeout has occurred, so for anyone having the same issue, I do not suggest logging off as you will most likely be unable to log on again.
Better to log out :D loot was lagging verry bad like 1-2 minutes now can't even loot

Can't log in either.

"The Entropia Universe is currently offline for maintenance or upgrades. More information may be available at the News or Support sections."

Back