Capture the Flag in PVP1! 6/28

bump bump bump, keep bumpin it up!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Im in! Put me on the list pleeeeeeassseeeeee! :D Sounds like a hell of a game :)

sweet, some other ppl please, i don't care if i'm bump spamming

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
do i get an award for using most smileys in a row?
only 20 at once?????:eek:

sweet, some other ppl please, i don't care if i'm bump spamming

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
do i get an award for using most smileys in a row?
only 20 at once?????:eek:

I beat the record of all else!

I'm known as the smiley master on the other forum..

for posting 477 smileys 1042 smileys on the same page 2 posts in a row

It crashed the forums topic rofl... I need to see if i can find a link and see if i can show the mod's reply to me :p was down for a couple of hours.

if anyone would click on the hunting section for example it'd just say page not found :D the mod's had to disable smileys and go in and edit my post to fix it :D

otherwise there was no other way to get into the hunting section xD

was an old php forum I think.

Also, I think hats should be used.

Edit, the first wave beret should be one team, and the pumpkin heads as the other team... This should be EASY to do ;)

And obviously for round 1 and last round, the hats would not work, so maybe move round 1 to second to last round, thus making guys get used to the hats and who is on what teams?

I agree with this idea, switch round one and round four, and use the pumpkin heads/berets for the first three rounds.

*edit*

Oh, was wondering, what will the policy be if the judges or flags die in the fighting?

lol, will we be disqualified???
if not.... hehehe

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We need real flags and balls to play with :wise:
I want to wave a flag !! :mad:

BuMp ! BuMp ! BuMp !

Who's gonna come join in the PvP fun !!​

Since my promoter isnt doing it ;), Ill bump it back to the top.

We need real flags and balls to play with :wise:
I want to wave a flag !! :mad:

BuMp ! BuMp ! BuMp !

Who's gonna come join in the PvP fun !!​

Ehmm well if it can help abit mom I got some balls you can play with? ;)

Ehmm well if it can help abit mom I got some balls you can play with? ;)

:eek: I was talking about soccer balls - to kick around and bounce on our knees and throw at the ground and stuff ...
:scratch: hhmm .. well, what's the durability & decay per kick on your balls ? :rofl: jk!!

b - balls balls balls
u - ur gonna die at this event
m - mom will film it
p - pwning faces is fun!

:eek: I was talking about soccer balls - to kick around and bounce on our knees and throw at the ground and stuff ...
:scratch: hhmm .. well, what's the durability & decay per kick on your balls ? :rofl: jk!!

b - balls balls balls
u - ur gonna die at this event
m - mom will film it
p - pwning faces is fun!

Think you gotta be abit more specific the next time ehh?

Because as soon as you start to talk about balls and then kick and bounce on your knees and throw on the ground and stuff in the same sentense I withdraw my offer :laugh:

Bumpedibump for this nice event!

10 days to go.:yay:

As of this moment, We have our 2 captains and 10 other confirmed players.

We need 8 more PVP-lovin' players to make sure we have the type of game we want. :)

If you know someone who just l-o-v-e-s to mix it up, I suggest talking to them and getting them to raise their hands on this thread.

I don't honestly expect folks like Skalman, Mercury, etc. to participate. I suspect those folks would rather sit back and see how the 1st few games go.

However, I know there are other Pk lovers who would just love to participate in Capture the Flag.

Shout your names folks. We need to know you plan to play.

In the mean time, for those playing the game, I suggest cruising through the camps and getting a feel for what's possible. I expect nothing less than your best and most spectacular PVP skills to be used. Good luck everyone.

How long do you think it will all take, John? Looks like I'm running a LA event later on in the evening so I don't know if I'll have time to join you now. Only if yours was going to last less than an hour, and I don't suppose it will :(

How long do you think it will all take, John? Looks like I'm running a LA event later on in the evening so I don't know if I'll have time to join you now. Only if yours was going to last less than an hour, and I don't suppose it will :(

Well, w/ anywhere from 3 to 5 rounds, I'm 'fraid an hour's about a good estimate. :(

You just need to hand your event duty over to one of your loyal assistants. :D

Well, w/ anywhere from 3 to 5 rounds, I'm 'fraid an hour's about a good estimate. :(

You just need to hand your event duty over to one of your loyal assistants. :D

Yeah I might do that, get someone running round the TPs advertising for me :)

is it at the nice or the broken down camp again? and i still don't completely know what exactly is going to happen, so maybe ppl should show up and hr or 1/2 hr earlier so we can fully understand everything...

Bump Spam!!!!!

is it at the nice or the broken down camp again?

Both. One flag will be positioned at both camps and each team will have to start at "their" camp at the beginning of each round.

Then it's simply:
  • Run across to the other camp
  • Tag the opponents flag
  • Run back to your own camp
  • Tag your flag to win

All without dying. :D

See? Easy. ;)

Thanks, BigDaddyCG. You're added to the list.

1 week to go folks. Who else wants to play? :handgun:

We also need to be aware of some of the mobs around, sure for most of u guys it's no prb, but it could definitely slow the game down if we shoot em ourself, could we have some exterminators?

Bump Spam!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
i love the idea and i wish you all lots of fun:) but just to make it a little spicey i suggest calling it capture the dung, ill donate 2k dung if you need it, nothing more fun than seeing someone trying to run with 2k dung:)

i love the idea and i wish you all lots of fun:) but just to make it a little spicey i suggest calling it capture the dung, ill donate 2k dung if you need it, nothing more fun than seeing someone trying to run with 2k dung:)

And when the person who captured the "dung" gets killed on the way back, what, everyone waits for that person to TP back and place the dung back where it belongs?

With our "tag the flag" method, if the person dies on the way back to home base, the "flag" just stands up again and the game doesn't have to pause at all.

We've gone over these kinds of situations, and these are the best rules we could develop. I think the players will enjoy the game the way BlackWater designed it.

Besides, with how I run my crafting contests, you should know I have no shortage of dung at all. But thanks for your offer to donate. :)

:spam:Bump Spam!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Back