Help: Cayuze Laptop Mission

Ron Kovich

Prowler
Society
Endgame
Ron Ronny Kovich
I completed Fujito missions, recieved the reward and then i clicked on the Fujito Laptop on the table...
A new mission opens "a private messege from officer Book"
wich says to find some crates...but WHERE???????
anybody did this mission????

Nope...cant find anything about it :(

Nope...cant find anything about it :(

Which one in order is it 1st 2nd 3rd mission from her???

What's the title of the mission?

Is it after or before " clear the area" mission with 200 mobs you need to kill ?

Press the Track button and u will se on the map and radar where to go :laugh:

Which one in order is it 1st 2nd 3rd mission from her???

What's the title of the mission?

Is it after or before " clear the area" mission with 200 mobs you need to kill ?

its after the clear the area mission
its called "private messege from officer Book"

Press the Track button and u will se on the map and radar where to go :laugh:

ofc its the first thing i tried but nothing on the radar :(

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Mission:A_private_message_from_Mr_Lyndon

Read step by step on this link
... Pressing the track button will show on your map .. mine showed and was just a matter of killing 2 leviathans that were around the spot.

If not showing try to relog or re-open the map

your link points to "a private msg from mr lyndon", but the OP refers to "a msg from officer book", and to find some crates. when i did the mr lyndon mission, it did not say anything about crates; it was about a flight recorder.

maybe you're talking about different mission tracks?

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Mission:A_private_message_from_Mr_Lyndon

Read step by step on this link
... Pressing the track button will show on your map .. mine showed and was just a matter of killing 2 leviathans that were around the spot.

If not showing try to relog or re-open the map

no its not working :) read again what he write there, and its true, i got the same problem i cant finish this mission.
after u finish the misssion "clear the area" u get one of this:
A private message from Mr Lyndon
OR
A private message from Officer Book

and u have no description for "A private message from Officer Book", the traking is not working... so no clue how to finish.
Relog or anyithing else didnt help in my case.

So HELP if some1 made this mission: "A private message from Officer Book"

and not "A private message from Mr Lyndon "

your link points to "a private msg from mr lyndon", but the OP refers to "a msg from officer book", and to find some crates. when i did the mr lyndon mission, it did not say anything about crates; it was about a flight recorder.

maybe you're talking about different mission tracks?

exactly :) we have an other mission to do :) but the buton "track" is not working for us :)

no its not working :) read again what he write there, and its true, i got the same problem i cant finish this mission.
after u finish the misssion "clear the area" u get one of this:
A private message from Mr Lyndon
OR
A private message from Officer Book

and u have no description for "A private message from Officer Book", the traking is not working... so no clue how to finish.
Relog or anyithing else didnt help in my case.

So HELP if some1 made this mission: "A private message from Officer Book"

and not "A private message from Mr Lyndon "

What i got was just a plain "..or?" instead of Officer Book option , so i got to MR.Lyndon and got +1 Psyche :(

Seems to be another Bugged mission for Mr.Book :rolleyes:

What i got was just a plain "..or?" instead of Officer Book option , so i got to MR.Lyndon and got +1 Psyche :(

Had the same, was gonna get a recording device and the tracker in mission logged worked for that one. maby u guys took another path with the first Lyndon-mission the me and levithanikos did and that somehow gives u a different missions now?

Cool.
People please report what choice you took when you did 'for discreet applicants only. My guess is there is the branch trigger for these too.

I have found 4 of them and you have to search the crates in the missing cargo 192,403 and 206,384 and 208,371

There are 2 crates in the one area...206 384

Cool.
People please report what choice you took when you did 'for discreet applicants only. My guess is there is the branch trigger for these too.

I did the first brunch

xxx - Tap into Genesis Star Communications (branch 1)
. . . . • Quest Giver: Mr Lyndon
. . . . • Objectives: - find the Uplink Tower
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Tap communications
. . . . • Rewards:. . .- 500 Nova Fragments
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Evade Skill (check post #304 for value)

I had the Officer Book mission - not the Mr Lyndon one. Presumably because of choices made in earlier missions.

Either way, the cords posted a few posts ago are correct - just look for the crates with the Genesis logo on them - there are 2 in the location in the water.

I had the Officer Book mission - not the Mr Lyndon one. Presumably because of choices made in earlier missions.

Either way, the cords posted a few posts ago are correct - just look for the crates with the Genesis logo on them - there are 2 in the location in the water.

and what was the reward for Officer's Book mission? :)

Hmm... Did you do the "discreet applicants only" mission chain in Troy / Osere?

Something that has just occurred to me - has anybody done Cayuze and 'discrete applicants' in reverse order? That is, do Cayuze first, then go to Mr Lyndon?

anyone know what the ...or ? option is ?I got the recorder (lyndon branch) but i kinda want to know what ...or ? is ... maybe bring it to officer Brook ?

Hmm... Did you do the "discreet applicants only" mission chain in Troy / Osere?

Something that has just occurred to me - has anybody done Cayuze and 'discrete applicants' in reverse order? That is, do Cayuze first, then go to Mr Lyndon?

Yes, and I followed someone else's advice in another thread.

When you do the Cayuze missions first, you don't get the Laptop mission until you go and do the 'Discreet' missions.

Within those missions there is a branch - you choose to return to either Mr Lyndon or Mr Book. If you choose Mr book, when you go back to the Laptop mission at Cayuze, you get the as yet undocumented mission to find the crates again.

I suspect it doesn't matter though which order you do the 'Discreet' or Cayuze missions - it's the branch in the 'Discreet' which counts.

I have found 4 of them and you have to search the crates in the missing cargo 192,403 and 206,384 and 208,371

There are 2 crates in the one area...206 384

I went to the first pos and found 5 crates and none were correct.
Anyone else have an idea?
Peace.

I went to the first pos and found 5 crates and none were correct.
Anyone else have an idea?
Peace.

1 of them is at the first location. It is the only one with the Genesis Star logo on it.

1 of them is at the first location. It is the only one with the Genesis Star logo on it.

I did find that one with the logo but no matter what I did I did not get credit for it in the quest book. I clicked it and walked on top of the crate and nothing.
Thanks.
Peace.

...the 'Discreet' missions.

Within those missions there is a branch - you choose to return to either Mr Lyndon or Mr Book. If you choose Mr book, when you go back to the Laptop mission at Cayuze, you get the as yet undocumented mission to find the crates again.

I know this thread is 6 months old, but I'm looking for info on what the difference in reward is depending on the branch chosen in this mission...

I've read that Mr Lyndon in Osere gives 500 Nova and 1 point Evade skill if you return to him first...

Any confirmation on what happens if you choose Mr. Book East Scylla instead?!?!?

Will the choice definitely affect what happens in the later "Laptop" mission at Cayuze?

Thanks in advance for any direction you can provide!

Thx to the coord post above :)

btw i gather the crate and go to scylla to mr Book, in quest log it validate that i bring back the crate, but no reward and the quest is still active (and i dont know what to do next)

any clue ?

Back