Changed loot system?

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
All you people starting to have hope that the loot system has changed and the bad periods you thought were smaller now

Well share your thoughts about the "still warm" 217K ATH from mining? To bad that the person avatar is hidden on tracker, cannot see history, maybe he/she will post that on PCF

Do you still think that the system has changed?

And as a personal note, last night I had the worst return from a lvl 5 amp run (322 ped cost, 78 ped return) WTF MA? Are you kidding me? How long do you think a player can take that bad returns?

I keep my words that the system hasn't changed, it's pretty much a lottery now as it was in 2011

Last edited:
I think the system was tweaked to feed the HoF pool even more than usual. I don't think the normal loots have been affected, I'm still seeing the usual 90% average return, but I think the normal daily 5k+ ubers are being fed into the ATH pool.

I'm fairly confident we'll see a massive hunting ATH soon too, probably from the Hussk. I don't think MA would ever go so far as to program a specific payout for a particular loot, but I do think that the Hussk will have a good chance of triggering the ATH payout. They have just tweaked the system so that it will be primed to drop a biggie at the time the Hussk is spawned. If it doesn't happen then we will see it pop out somewhere else, perhaps in a few smaller ATH's.

And then of course the press-releases will flow ....

its dynamic.

cheers

ermik

you notice still 1 hof 19k hunting in about 1 month...

Mining and crafting have had many 30-79k pedders... they seem fine...

Oops , just found this.. made another same type thread under general discussion....

Well share your thoughts about the "still warm" 217K ATH from mining? To bad that the person avatar is hidden on tracker, cannot see history, maybe he/she will post that on PCF

Latest post on forum 2009, apparently.
eSoul

Appears to be same soc as Mary Jane "The great pretenders". I wouldn't be surprised if it's an "alt".

eSoul

Appears to be same soc as Mary Jane "The great pretenders". I wouldn't be surprised if it's an "alt".

OMG.. are you serious??? That's Mary Jane's soc that person is in??????????? If so.....well.... I'm probably done as then it's obvious MJ is somehow involved / exploiting in some way... something and will yet again get away with it. Yep.. writing support on this one.. enough.

Edit - I've been asked to remove this but I think I should own up to my mistakes so I'm leaving it. I've explained in below posts why I was so quick to post this in the first place.. no excuses...

Last edited:
pls stop throwing shit around.. eSoul was in Dawn Daemons before and he is a really good guy.. so I say big grats to a freind and have fun spending them.

OMG.. are you serious??? That's Mary Jane's soc that person is in??????????? If so.....well.... I'm probably done as then it's obvious MJ is somehow involved / exploiting in some way... something and will yet again get away with it. Yep.. writing support on this one.. enough.

Your post qualifies right into the most stupid ones ever written by MJ. Get facts if you can and stop throwing jealous shit in any direction !

eSoul

You are a bunch of jealous nibs.

Wow, havent seen it in game, 217k ath omg :eyecrazy:

I remember some Elle, long time ago - it was first PK who ever killed me in pvp. Maybe its her lol

Oops.. my bad... :ahh: thanks for clarifying.. but.........

Yep.. I see MJ's name and I wonder....no, not jealous just don't understand how MJ seems to be in 'someway' attached to all of these kinds of things. Sorry but I can't help but to suspect anything and everything that person does and always will. Temp banned for Vtol exploit if I remember correctly then only a temp ban again for mining exploit. Think anyone else get away with that? Just 'happens' to give a ride to a brand new avvy to mine on CND and they hit it big? Now someone in their soc? Coincidence? I'm sorry, but I can't help but wonder but I shouldn't go off so quickly just because I see the name. Oddly, had even mentioned her in game before posting here at all as someone ELSE brought her up and wondered if was a part of it. So, it's not just me that's suspicious of her...

I posted another thread earlier as something still doesn't make sense with how the loot pool is going overall. In that I said many times, no bashing the people that got the ATH and other mining hofs.. then I found this thread... MJ's name.... ...

I see no issues with ATH's or how loot is distributed.

If anything from the reports others are posting it is better than ever at the moment :) )

Rgds

Ace

I'm no friend of MJ, but it seems like accusing MJ in all sorts of exploits has become a "national sport" of sorts.
It was funny for a brief moment, purely from entertainment value it brought, now its getting ridiculous and old.

Please stop this crap.

Oops.. my bad... :ahh: thanks for clarifying.. but.........

Yep.. I see MJ's name and I wonder....no, not jealous just don't understand how MJ seems to be in 'someway' attached to all of these kinds of things. Sorry but I can't help but to suspect anything and everything that person does and always will. Temp banned for Vtol exploit if I remember correctly then only a temp ban again for mining exploit. Think anyone else get away with that? Just 'happens' to give a ride to a brand new avvy to mine on CND and they hit it big? Now someone in their soc? Coincidence? I'm sorry, but I can't help but wonder but I shouldn't go off so quickly just because I see the name. Oddly, had even mentioned her in game before posting here at all as someone ELSE brought her up and wondered if was a part of it. So, it's not just me that's suspicious of her...

I posted another thread earlier as something still doesn't make sense with how the loot pool is going overall. In that I said many times, no bashing the people that got the ATH and other mining hofs.. then I found this thread... MJ's name.... ...

I'm no friend of MJ, but it seems like accusing MJ in all sorts of exploits has become a "national sport" of sorts.
It was funny for a brief moment, purely from entertainment value it brought, now its getting ridiculous and old.

Please stop this crap.

Well, once a known exploiter.. and more than once I might add.. always an exploiter ... and anything associated with them in anyway will always be suspect to me, period. National sport.. nope.... suspect.. yep.. every time. But yes, I should have looked into the other avvy first and for that I'm sorry. Being suspicious of MJ.. never!

For those stating that we are a bunch of jealous people, YES WE ARE!

How can you not be? When your account is 20K on minus, when you hun/mine everyday 6 hrs per day, when you give to this game more dedication that your RL and then you see something like this and you never hit something above 5K

So yes, i am proud to say that I AM JEALOUS :smoke:

Well, once a known exploiter.. and more than once I might add.. always an exploiter ... and anything associated with them in anyway will always be suspect to me, period. National sport.. nope.... suspect.. yep.. every time. But yes, I should have looked into the other avvy first and for that I'm sorry. Being suspicious of MJ.. never!

And how do you think you will be perceived from now on? :laugh:

And how do you think you will be perceived from now on? :laugh:

Probably as I always have been, trusted avatar that doesn't scam, reports exploits / bugz.. gets too passionate at times about a place I love.... and types way to quickly when that avvy is involved in any way, shape or form. ;)

I will NEVER be called an exploiter that takes advantage of your and everyone else's peds and gets away with it!!!!

not your best post Casay

Angel

Last edited:
eSoul

You two deserve some serious - rep'ng for spreading stupid shit around. Too bad i dont do -rep or else you would have got one for being so lame and green(J).

Next time look up the ava and there record before talking about them and refrain from generalizing the entire soc based on an action of a member.

Next time look up the ava and there record before talking about them and refrain from generalizing the entire soc based on an action of a member.

Yep! :wise::wise::wise:
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
Forgiven?

But.. have to add, never generalized I don't think.. was pretty specific about whom I was upset about... I NEVER should have responded to one person mentioning the name though and not looking on my own. You're 100% right...

Yep! :wise::wise::wise:
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
Forgiven?

For coming and accepting your mistake, Totally.

Few have the humility to do that, and you have shown urself to be amongst them.

Well gz guy who got that fat HOF... But i get crapy loot as always so no changes. Its Dynamic what can i say.. :scratch2:

Can you tell me what I've done wrong?

This is the ATH:

This is a text showing Mary Jane, now in "ON FIRE", being active in The Great Pretenders:

After many years of game and a ban on game i got some time to start doing the webiste the one i gonna sprend around threads and sites...

http://circlepad.com/TheGreatPretenders

What I wrote was was simply they were in same society. The thought about esoul could be an alt wasn't based on that fact alone and I'm pretty aware that TGP has other members that isn't known for mining.

I can admit I did a quiet guess that was wrong: For some odd reason I thought that ATH was in pvp4, and it wasn't. The ATH was on FOMA/old cnd.

Last edited:
Back