Changes to armour plates

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
I own a very nice an shiny set of pixie armour and wanted to slap on 5b's to hunt sum Atrox to find out I couldn't ... As far as I have figured it out, the armour must have all the protection offered on a plate in order to attach the plate to the armour

example ... Pixe has no electric, so any plate that offers electric protection can't be used on pixie anymore

Anyone else found out the same?

In Love With

I own a very nice an shiny set of pixie armour and wanted to slap on 5b's to hunt sum Atrox to find out I couldn't ... As far as I have figured it out, the armour must have all the protection offered on a plate in order to attach the plate to the armour

example ... Pixe has no electric, so any plate that offers electric protection can't be used on pixie anymore

Anyone else found out the same?

In Love With

Wrong. Your 5B plates are bugged on another armor, that's what happened with almost all my plates.

Only fix I found, so far, for unsticking armor plates (or any attachments for that matter) and making them visible, is this:
Example,
Nemesis set with 5B's on in VU 9.4
VU 10 - Neme's has same stats, but 5B's are not shown on them, instead shown in storage. Error when trying to move 5B's.
Take Neme to repair terminal, repair 1%.
Relog.
Neme will now show 5B's as attachments! Take off, enjoy your now unbugged armor!

This fix worked to unstick my Beast from my Delta, my 6B's from my gremlin/thunderbird set, and to unstick my 6A's from my shogun. I'm positive it will work for all other "stuck, invisible" attachments. They simply need a locational refresh, I think.

lol this could explain why i am getting hit to crap by stuff i could stand in front of before VU 10.

I should have guessed, MA & programming are a very dangerous combination. :D

if i ever get to log back in, i will give this a try.

thx :cool:

Back