• Total voters

Droops

Elite
Society
The Gladiators
Mr.Droops Rob
Slowly but surely this starts to gets frustrating so pls change this :mad:

you might want to elaborate you point a bit. so it makes some sence.:thumbup:

Yea, most of my chat window is focused on other people getting globals.

Why can't it be changed to say that I'm getting a ton of globals?

Agreed. It's so all over the place I can't even tell you what causes the problems. Sometimes the cursor is flashing somewhere & I'm writing somewhere else, or it's a phantom cursor & 10 windows pop up. Other times I'm in mid sentance & focus buggers off somewhere, or the main chat drop down bit decides to hide itself off the bottom of my screen so I cant see what I'm typing.
Oh the happy times when the only thing that messed with it were trade/chat requests, that used to really annoy me but now all is forgiven!

Last edited:
Definitely!
I'm so used to hitting 'Enter' and that sends the message and closes the chat for input.
Now, the most common thing I type is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and it's getting bloody annoying, having to unlearn 3+ years of chat usage.

Definitely!
I'm so used to hitting 'Enter' and that sends the message and closes the chat for input.
Now, the most common thing I type is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and it's getting bloody annoying, having to unlearn 3+ years of chat usage.

Oh yeh that too!

Funny, I was just bitching about the chat box in another thread.

I've never had the "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" problem, but I frequently type and get x-amount of windows popping up in my face, blinding me, and making me run into objects like I'm braindead.

Definitely!

ah, now if we're talking about that, damn right, annoying as hell (but they claim not a bug - so why still stop/start action?). as is the focus switching to a new window on pop up, so if someone asks to chat/trade mid chat, your typing opens up a bunch of windows. old bug been around forever.

Besides fixing the issue of losing focus on chat and having all sorts of windows pop up because the command keys that open them correlate with the letters you were typing in chat. ANNOYING.

They need to again (had it for a while) allow one to stop the chat scroll. When trying to read many things, it's difficult if the chat keeps scrolling on you. Or you do a quick BRB it is nice being able to stop chat scroll at that point.

Back