Classic Moment in EF History!

:p My boobs are ok :p
well, ok

anyway..just in case...I hate big boobs

Jorn.

:laugh:

Oh man .. :duh: I hope that doesn't stick in my head for the rest of the day.
My boobs are OK !!!

LOL @ faustian .. but the boobs video stole the spotlight.

Ok skam thanks a lot...clicked on the link right as the wife walked in....:ahh:

Boy am I in trouble now...just when I had her convinced this was a good game for me to play...:rolleyes:

*sigh*

I can still here her in the other room.....

time to make up the bed in the spare room...come on dogs....I sleep with you guys tonight....

Sorry. Maybe I should have notified that its NSFW! (Not Safe for Wifes) :eyecrazy:

just show your wife this thread, and apologize
Honesty is very important (or I'm a traditional sucker, no girlfriend pc gamer )

well, big boobs sucks, only americans love big boobies;)

Level.

here's another classic:

chirstmas boobies

combines nicely the boob's theme with this season's mood :laugh:

just show your wife this thread, and apologize
Honesty is very important (or I'm a traditional sucker, no girlfriend pc gamer )

Level.

Yeah, right.

Big ones are ok.... Small ones are ok... I mean, even those ones you can't really define as boobs are better than a bag of plastic shoved in there pretending to be a boob... ok, RL big ones usually sag and have veins in 'em and stuff, but that's better than a fake pair IMO.... although my personal preference is for the "gamine" boob... casts a shadow but doesn't have a fold underneath:)

What a thread:)

Hurrikane

:rolleyes:
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Btw the girls in the video is Norwegian.
And there *IS* Such a thing as natural large.

And to say the least tbh this whole "boobs is supposed to be THIS SIZE" convo is a bit... :banghead: Why dont say "I prefer em small" instead of saying "big suck". its like saying "I prefer blondes" instead of "brunettes suck" or such. I just dont tend to like it when someone's natural looks "suck" because you dont like it :rolleyes:

Well I dont know, why dont we start talking bout men's genital's sizes instead and how THEY are supposed to be.

ok

I prefer small
I apologize for my foul language, I will be polite now:popcorn:
Well I dont know, why dont we start talking bout men's genital's sizes instead and how THEY are supposed to be.
becouse it doesnt matter for those you dont use them? (like me...ouch, again, well, I'm just stupid young man)
TBH I have no idea:(

Level.

:p My boobs are ok :p
well, ok

anyway..just in case...I hate big boobs

Jorn.

ROFL! Literally the first person in the history of humanity that hates big boobs. When I'm confronted with a massive pair of jungaly wungalys, I personally find it hard to stop looking!

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

And to say the least tbh this whole "boobs is supposed to be THIS SIZE" convo is a bit... :banghead: Why dont say "I prefer em small" instead of saying "big suck". its like saying "I prefer blondes" instead of "brunettes suck" or such. I just dont tend to like it when someone's natural looks "suck" because you dont like it :rolleyes:

Yep totally agree Skam. Good on ya!

It feels like a lifetime ago i made that thread :D

Out of the 32 acheivements I have posted on this forum, that one hit the number 2 spot for most viewed... cant think why... :D

Marco..... shame on you! :D

Well, I had a look, but cant find It. I wanted to post the link to the Vedder thread, where has asked something about the use of EF. Something really rteally simple...

It was what we refer to now as a "Vedder moment" hahaha

Im sure he will appreciate this. Esecially even If someone provides the link. I cant find It in his thread list.

Btw, dont get excited, Im not "back" just browsing and looking up old mates. Ive missed this place ;)

I totally agree with Skam. And nice of Hurrricane that he prefers naturalness. Silicon don't rule the world yet :D
Well, I had a look, but cant find It. I wanted to post the link to the Vedder thread, where has asked something about the use of EF. Something really rteally simple...
But what actually was in that ''Vedder link''? ;)

I totally agree with Skam. And nice of Hurrricane that he prefers naturalness. Silicon don't rule the world yet :D

But what actually was in that ''Vedder link''? ;)

Well, it was just funny to see an old player and an old forumer ask such a "noobish" question. I think he was asking something about searching members, but the thread turned out with us all laughing at him (in this nice way) and him trying to shy away in the shadows... Its something you have to read to understand. I think as well his posts were edited by him, which is a pity, but its still funny, because all that read it first post know how funny it was to see him so embarrassed, and even later readers can tell by his tone in his posts how embarrassed he was.

Granted, Its not the most comical of all time, but something that I think made a few people chuckle considering his long time membership on the forum... hehe.

Sorry Vedder ;)

why dont we start talking bout men's genital's sizes instead and how THEY are supposed to be.

HAHAHAHA yes please ..

I REMEMBER THE VEDDER THREAD !!
He asked how to find all the threads he had started.
:lolup:

*edit*
I found it !!

Ok skam thanks a lot...clicked on the link right as the wife walked in....:ahh:

Boy am I in trouble now...just when I had her convinced this was a good game for me to play...:rolleyes:

*sigh*

I can still here her in the other room.....

time to make up the bed in the spare room...come on dogs....I sleep with you guys tonight....

LOL pwnt! Me and my wife stopped sleeping in the same room years ago. She say I snore to much :wtg:

LOL pwnt! Me and my wife stopped sleeping in the same room years ago. She say I snore to much :wtg:

She's right. I can hear you all the way over here.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

wow could not agree anymore with you on this, like the way you take it from nocking others, to a more postive way of saying well I prefer it this way, and not that others are bad!

wow could not agree anymore with you on this, like the way you take it from nocking others, to a more postive way of saying well I prefer it this way, and not that others are bad!

All text sucks unless it's purple!!!

(sorry ... sorry.. couldn't resist .. back on topic of skam's boooooobs)

Back