CND EVENT, Money go to new players in PA

WildDoingCnd

Hatchling
Society
Swedish Hunting Society
Blake Stone Wild
Hi

In the feature i will create a event in CND there 50 % go to New players in PA and 50 % for making a new event.

The Prizepool will be donated from good players in the game. So have your eyes open.

More information about the event and when it is come.

Please PM if intressted of donating, Ofc Donating give you a free ticket for the event.

So..let me get this straight...

The event is...

We give you money...for..nothing and you take half and give the rest to people who just started playing?

Whats the purpose..besides you making money and giving new players money which they didn't earn?

Nope, that isnt how it works. The event is on March 9th. Its 10 ped to enter if you buy from ticket sellers (I'm one) and 15 from fertiliser room. Its a dome 1-5 highest single loot event i think. Top prize is 122 PED tt worth of cash and items. Second is 50 PED cash. Can;t remember offhand what 3rd prize is. 50% of the entrant fees will go to oj's at PA, the other 50% will go towards the prize pool of another event of the same style, im guessing thats if theres enough competitors. For more information talk to wild :) It's a nice idea, and ive registered even though i wont be there on the day.

How do you decide which of the oj's get the loot?

Ojs don't deserve anything. If you want money, go sweat or deposit like the rest of us.

Giving money to bums on the street is one thing but handing out free money to random kids? Thats stupid. If you're feeling generous, I'll take some of your PEDs.
-Valdes

Ojs don't deserve anything. If you want money, go sweat or deposit like the rest of us.

Giving money to bums on the street is one thing but handing out free money to random kids? Thats stupid. If you're feeling generous, I'll take some of your PEDs.
-Valdes

:bs:
Stfu ass, Do u think i would be still loving this game if i did not have some good experiences as a noob. :cussing:

Kids grow up, Kids have parents, Kids arnt as stupid as u think they might be,

Because people helped me out, I contributed 10's of K's of peds to your lootpool..:banghead:

So go whine somewhere else, Somewhere under a Rock For instance!:cussing:

Good Intiative Wild, Hope its a succes,

Last edited:
Apart from these issues, Its a 10 ped entry to an event in which the winner gets 120 ped and second gets 50 ped. Domes 1-5 event so it's a nice concept and also some beginners down on calypso will get a little helping hand as well. I hope enough perople attend this to make it possible for it to become a more regular thing. We were all noobs once (I still am :D ) and for every 9 noobs that dont make it, there may be 1 that takes the opportunity presented and makes something of his life in EU and becomes a worthy contributor to EU society :)

I have 2 tickets left. If i dont sell them by friday i will pay for them myself as I believe in what Wild is doing. Show him some support for a nice incentive :)

Can someone just inform us at which time will the event take place???
So that we know if we can participate!! :)

I believe its 20:30 MA time, but i will need to double check when i get home from work

Update: Just checked, its from 21:00 to 22:30 MA time

Last edited:
:bs:
Stfu ass, Do u think i would be still loving this game if i did not have some good experiences as a noob. :cussing:

Kids grow up, Kids have parents, Kids arnt as stupid as u think they might be,

Because people helped me out, I contributed 10's of K's of peds to your lootpool..:banghead:

So go whine somewhere else, Somewhere under a Rock For instance!:cussing:

Good Intiative Wild, Hope its a succes,
Lol @ you.

I state a logical fact and you whine about my post. Nice job.

I played years back unable to deposit. I didn't receive hand-outs yet lo and behold, I return with a credit card anyways.

Free money != Good experience
Free money + Noob = Beggars who expect hand-outs

-Valdes

Well I kinda agree here with Valdes, a smart man said once that indulgence is the encouragement of mediocrity.

I like this idea, even thou i cant take part of it, atleast not this time.

A solution to the handing out issue would be to make an newbie-event,
and make the "handout" in form of prizes.
That would also make it go to the ones making some effort to get in to the community, instead of the "give me.." ppl.

Back