Come on MA!!! we are waiting for vehicles..

jaivako

Alpha
Society
freelancer
Jaivako ur4life CyberStar
I am try to find out which tp area they give out vehicles. or probably they shut down servers then give out them. or i dunno. i am still waiting them where the roads are close to any tps. it already june 21. so i am waiting for them... to get those skills hehe...

Huh i lose my points for damaged (L) vehicle and i lost it due to the reason i am under DUI... what??? I thught they are tough like wastelander jeep..er!!! when they rob ft argus bank... man...i dunnoo.. i have to find out how tough they are....

Settle down. The game is going to go down for a VU first. Then all the associated update problems. Check back Tuesday.

huh?oh darn it. i must be over hyperexciting... dang it i have to poop and get shot in pvp zone... thank for info.

Yeah... June 21st over by Pennsylvania already, huh?

When exactly did that state detach from the US and drift over to Japan? I seem to have missed that bit of news... :dunno:

10:50am June 21st in Aus. 0:50 June 21st GMT/MA.

Give them some time.

Yeah... June 21st over by Pennsylvania already, huh?

When exactly did that state detach from the US and drift over to Japan? I seem to have missed that bit of news... :dunno:

lol yea that right. just cant waiting... it no wonder i have to wait midnight hit in hawaii. then i believe it will show up hehe.

u know that why it very lucky for those ppl in australia in the begin of timezone. oh well...

lol yea that right. just cant waiting... it no wonder i have to wait midnight hit in hawaii. then i believe it will show up hehe.

u know that why it very lucky for those ppl in australia in the begin of timezone. oh well...

It just means we gotta wait till afternoon or lunch while you guys wake up to the VUs. :laugh:

It is 5am in Sweden, they won't be at work until at least 9am so I expect server to be down in the next 4-5 hours, then the madness begins!

I am waiting for my loot.... screw vehicles :) hahaha but do leave one for me :)

They are hoping that MA will bring the update today, but no guarantees. So it could be sometime later this week, or next week, or next century. So if you're already sitting there with your hand on the log in button, I hope you got good nerves.

this is an amazing opportunity,

would be so awesome to receive a vehicle after such long anticipation period.

Good on FPC for giving some out

relax , MA work like any other company.

Monday morning

09:00 Monday meeting , talking about the upcoming week ,etc etc

10:00 People come out , start preparing the upcoming VU.

10:30 Message about 30 mins left to downtime.

11:00 Servers down. ( swedish time )

cheers

ermik

relax , MA work like any other company.

Monday morning

09:00 Monday meeting , talking about the upcoming week ,etc etc

10:00 People come out , start preparing the upcoming VU.

10:30 Message about 30 mins left to downtime.

11:00 Servers down. ( swedish time )

cheers

ermik

ok guys this is scary :) 2 mins after i posted the above...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...1147-server-downtime-release.html#post2471459

downtime will be at 11:00 Swe time ( 09:00 ) UTC.

i was pretty much right on how they function :)

cheers

ermik

I am try to find out which tp area they give out vehicles. or probably they shut down servers then give out them. or i dunno. i am still waiting them where the roads are close to any tps. it already june 21. so i am waiting for them... to get those skills hehe...

Huh i lose my points for damaged (L) vehicle and i lost it due to the reason i am under DUI... what??? I thught they are tough like wastelander jeep..er!!! when they rob ft argus bank... man...i dunnoo.. i have to find out how tough they are....

Wow patience mf ! :D Soon servers are already down so they can ride vehicles bihind your nose and then give you the broken one so you need peds to repair! ha lol :D Evil MA :D

Back