ComPet Closed Beta Postponed

sounds quite interesting, but the link doesn't work. how legitimate is it?

The link works fine for me.

Interesting concept indeed, sucks that I have zero knowledge of or interest in sports :)

Anything new?
We have like less than 2 weeks left from April!

Anything new?
We have like less than 2 weeks left from April!

Someone asked the same question on twitter, they tweeted back and said you just need to wait a bit longer. How long that is I don't know. I wish they would hurry up.

A month isn't that long - Duke Nukem Forever had a 10 year delay.

A month isn't that long - Duke Nukem Forever had a 10 year delay.

Which was never released. Company went bankrupt and sold off to another company who did release it a few months after and crashed.

Which was never released. Company went bankrupt and sold off to another company who did release it a few months after and crashed.

Let's be positive! It took 16 years to produce Wasteland 2 and it was a huge success :)

Let's be positive! It took 16 years to produce Wasteland 2 and it was a huge success :)

Very true! Now that was a cool game. I was just a Nukem3d Fan waiting and waiting and waiting :)

Half-life 3.....

hopefully will never stain this earth. valve did enough damage to the video game industry already

What?!
That's akin to hating on Einstein for his theory on relativity. Plenty of good has come from it.
More appropriately should read Electronic Arts.

Plenty of faith in MA and their subcontracted counterparts to release Compet beta soon.

If they EVER had anything on time we'd all have heart attacks

LOL you'd think they could predict based on that alone :)

Back