Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist
My first Merry Mayhem.

I am in ituma category.

Been hunting 18 hours. Got 3586 points and I am in 763 place :scratch2:

Have hunted all the time in those 18 hours all maturities.

I have had some support with fappers and shooters.

I am using apis+dante and have had apis + HL6 support at times.

This seems to me to be a lot of firepower and a lot of mobs killed.

I am surprised at being 763 place atm (this was told to me by a support case I put in so is accurate)

For those more experienced than me what is going on :eek:

or am I just missing the point :laugh:

GL to all who are in Merry Mayhem.

PS: dragging mob trains onto other players is not what I would expect from certain socs (u know who u are)

sorry to hear. maybe the other teams have more support all the time. Do you run around looking for a mob to hunt?
Do you spend time going for repairs or ammo? etc

Still surprising to see 753rd place that means at least 753 are competing in that category. I find that surprising.

Still surprising to see 753rd place that means at least 753 are competing in that category. I find that surprising.

yeah, probably a whole bunch more too :D

how about the lower cathegorys? would be even more people :eek:

well George we may not be as efficient as other teams but still 763rd place is quite surprising since I have hunted only itumas. Even if I say lost 1 hour through the odd death etc still surprising.

Are there that many ppl partcipating that have huge firepower ? I only saw a couple of big teams south of medusa maybe there are hundreds of big teams on the LA's

Oh well I will keep on :)

im amazed they tell you your place ina supportcase

My first Merry Mayhem.

I am in ituma category.

Been hunting 18 hours. Got 3586 points and I am in 763 place :scratch2:

Have hunted all the time in those 18 hours all maturities.

I have had some support with fappers and shooters.

I am using apis+dante and have had apis + HL6 support at times.

This seems to me to be a lot of firepower and a lot of mobs killed.

I am surprised at being 763 place atm (this was told to me by a support case I put in so is accurate)

For those more experienced than me what is going on :eek:

or am I just missing the point :laugh:

GL to all who are in Merry Mayhem.

PS: dragging mob trains onto other players is not what I would expect from certain socs (u know who u are)

I would think your "problem" is that you kill all maturities, the ones in the top have runners that pick out the top 3 maturities giving 8 - 10 points each kill, and then support team takes care of the smaller ones, guess thats why you get mob trained too, guess there is not any above alpha in those trains.....

anyway, good luck, and I hope you atleast get some decent loot

S V :)

Thats your place not only for MM contestants but overall i think.
Last year they only checked for dqs after the MM was over and i am quite sure thats how it works this time too.
While you are 763rd overall you probably have a much better place in the MM itself, quite some people hunt them in exceed of the time limit and don't participate in MM, but rather hunt them because loot is shifted towards them, i am sure of that.

you know what Fluske u might be right :ahh:

Thats the trouble with mornings, I am useless at them :)

the info they game me was

date/time 763 3586

that could have been number of mobs killed and points.

Sorry if that is the case.

So I am still no closer to knowing where I stand if that is the case :ahh:

If it isn't I am still confused :laugh:

Hmmm, is there a mayhem score line except the inofficial that only follows globals? If that's the score you look at, it's as accurate as the +/- hunt/mine/craft % shown here at bottom of every page.

where i can find what place am i?

I am quite surprised that support tells you your points and place without charging you...
Would have cost me 400 Ped to get the number of robots killed during the war.
And if the DPS thingy is really true, it woud make absolutely no sense to even pick a maturity. Would also mean that people win that did not really make those points but simply had higher DPS.

Support told you???

Geez, now Support are going to be inundated with requests for placings every 3 hours from a thousand people.

You sure they told you?

Support told me not to bother competeing. Of course they did`nt have to say it out loud or in print. I just kind of got the message. ;)

the info they game me was

date/time 763 3586

that could have been number of mobs killed and points.

If it's 763 mobs and 3586 points, that averages out at 4.7 points per mob, which makes sense under the scoring system, assuming you're killing more or less all maturities.

I'd be very surprised if 763 people kill more than a handful of itumas over Mayhem. My guess it that you'll be in the Top 100 at least.

Support told you???

Geez, now Support are going to be inundated with requests for placings every 3 hours from a thousand people.

You sure they told you?

If they only tell you your score, rather than your position, it isn't really going to help much, except to compare with someone who is prepared to share their info with you (i.e. not your major competitors :))

Support told you???

You sure they told you?

Do you alos think that he will have no loot the next 7 years for that question and that MA will raise the decay on all items ?! :D

If it's 763 mobs and 3586 points, that averages out at 4.7 points per mob, which makes sense under the scoring system, assuming you're killing more or less all maturities.

I'd be very surprised if 763 people kill more than a handful of itumas over Mayhem. My guess it that you'll be in the Top 100 at least.

Mobs and Points... that makes alot more sense than Position and Points (and isn't nearly as depressing!)

ok I am really embarrassed :ahh:

Forgot to read the headings

It was date, mobs killed, and loot value.

So I am still no wiser :(

Hope loads of ppl did not put in support requests :eek:

Ok back to shooting mobs and gl again to everyone.

And if the DPS thingy is really true, it woud make absolutely no sense to even pick a maturity. Would also mean that people win that did not really make those points but simply had higher DPS.

Well, there is a steep difference (in points) between young and mature, so just avoiding youngs (if possible) will probably be efficient. Also, maybe it can be worthwhile avoiding stalkers (for many mobs stalker are quite a bit tougher than prowlers for 11% more points, meaning a lot of fapping).

The more successful probably have some sort of support, for instance tagger (who pick out the ones with best score/HP) or "cleaner" (who takes out the "crap maturities" like the youngs), and someone who can run for ammo/repairs once in a while and do things like look in auction and shops for replacement guns (if necessary).

Pre-damaging, dunno if it's on this level. Though, you are probably competing agains guys with mod mercs. Speed of Mod Merc+Eamp 14 is ~125 dmg/sec (*), Foeripper 130 dmg/sec; speed of Apis+dante is 86 dmg/sec.

(*) MM doesn't have the skill boost so effective damage is lower. Though most people with in this category it is close to 7.0 HA and probably have a decent average damage ratio. Also it's a "safe" weapon - no risk market runs out of it.

With skills applied, levels 65 assumed, apis+dante gives 59 dmg/sec, foeripper+dante 81 dmg/sec, mod merc+eamp14 78 dmg/sec. Emic X5 (+dante) is an interesting option, it maxes at level 56 and gives 80 dmg/sec. (The other (L)'s at this level has porbably too shaky supply.)

Last edited:
ok I am really embarrassed :ahh:

Forgot to read the headings

It was date, mobs killed, and loot value.

So I am still no wiser :(

Hope loads of ppl did not put in support requests :eek:

Ok back to shooting mobs and gl again to everyone.

Maybe paste the answer from support to clarify it completely, lol.

Back