mistress delcour libertine
GZ to ex cons from BA for taking land from CK

One piece of land to go and CK world domination fails

GG

Del

congratulations!

Last week it was a hard fight:

But this week it paid off ;)

Congratz to Excons, BA, AoW and all other supporting societies ... its just so funny how many societies you need to take an LA from us :lolup:

Congratulations! !

Indeed congrats ExCons on your victory.

But to thread starter Del, seeing as you have taken upon yourself to inform the eu community of this great achievement for another society other than yours I would suggest that you enlighten the eu community in more detail as to how this great victory happened, ofc showing maturity and being objective in your reporting. After all, every great victory deserves a full account of what happened so everybody can enjoy the celebrations.

I look forward to your honest and detailed report of events that happened today as I am sure the rest of eu community is also.

ps. if you don't think you are up to it del I am sure any member from BAhq, BAevo, BAdeath, Excons, aow will fill in the missing detail and be mature enough to report the whole story

Last edited:
ofc

Da was on the roof shooting with his tank as we launched the attack from the air the tank started to take damage and it dc'ed some of CK.

We then sent somone to the mcr and the rest to claim. The mcr was taken down not by our guys and we started killing ck on the claim.

Belza then claimed the marker for BA we continued killing you guys at the revive outside the fort.

Laban for AoW then claimed the land and you guys pretty much gave up at that point. AoW then handed the land to Ex Con's.

Ex Cons came in numbers to attack the LG and it was deemed they deserved it more than most for their hard work in previous LG's.

I then reported on EF congrats and some CK said gg and i thank you for that. The rest of CK seem to be doing what they do best whining about this and that again/(ofc forgetting that it was they that uses exploits not BA)

If anyone needs to see chat logs to indicate how many of CK got DC'ed by their own problem we can ofc provide them, as we can prove it was not our exploit.

Rony has our tanks they were in his storage. He was in a vtol shooting at DA's tank

Hope thats objective enough for you Tekkie

GZ Ex Cons

Del

ofc

Da was on the roof shooting with his tank as we launched the attack from the air the tank started to take damage and it dc'ed some of CK.

Some? can you give a rough estimate on the number of cK that crashed out of game and unable to log back in? btw, I am not accusing anybody of exploits, you are the first to mention that phrase.

Be a little bit more precise in the actual detail that surely leads to this great victory for BAhq, BAevo, BAdeath, aow and ofc Excons. The eu world is wanting to know how this epic victory happened :)

Be a little bit more precise in the actual detail that surely leads to this great victory for BAhq, BAevo, BAdeath, aow and ofc Excons. The eu world is wanting to know how this epic victory happened :)

We Came We Saw We Conquered.

You have anything else to add?

Del

We Came We Saw We Conquered.

You have anything else to add?

Del

There we go EU community, thats your detailed report which includes a direct question for clarity unanswered. Enjoy :)
I give enough credit to the EU community that they might suspect something isn't right here.

Anyway, gratz to the winners. I hope you really feel it was a battle won.

drip drip drip drip you sound like a bloody tap at times

always trying to come up with any excuse you can this time you dont even give one you just drip about nothing.

Enjoy your remaining LG buddy your not going to have it long

Del

Wasn't there because 3am for me and don't care about LA8 anyway, but from what I heard 2/3 of cK crashed in the first 15 seconds and couldn't log back in. So yeah, great "victory". :laugh: I hope Ex Cons appreciates being handed the worst LA in LG for their help in all other BA land areas. That's very generous of you BA. :deal:

I'm so glad we'll be getting that new Arena system though! :handjob:

Fix your shit MA.

drip drip drip drip you sound like a bloody tap at times

always trying to come up with any excuse you can this time you dont even give one you just drip about nothing.

Enjoy your remaining LG buddy your not going to have it long

Del

Another very mature post from you :ahh: . I am not looking for an excuse, I am simply asking you to accurately report what actually happened. Is that asking too much?

Should anybody want a real account of what happened then pm me, I will give you one then you can make your own mind up to which version is more likely :) I credit the eu community with more intelligence than some around here.

sorry Tekkie it must have been the Condescending maner that you asked in.

Im just here to report on a win the previous posts i think do that.

If you think of any bits im missing please feel free to post if you dont have anything to add ill take it your just a sore looser.

Del

sorry Tekkie it must have been the Condescending maner that you asked in.

Im just here to report on a win the previous posts i think do that.

If you think of any bits im missing please feel free to post if you dont have anything to add ill take it your just a sore looser.

Del

Take me for what you want, even if it is a "sore looser", no idea what that is btw? Like I said, if anybody really wants to know what really happened pm me, I see no need to argue facts with you that you clearly don't want to accept or be mature enough to admit.

Gratz Excons :)

you havent given any facts to argue over Tekie

Del

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, UBER socs have soooo many whiners :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW, gratz Ex Cons :)

you havent given any facts to argue over Tekie

Del

No, I asked you, the reporter, to say the facts, how strange?

I don't feel the need to give facts because I know you already know them, you are just ignoring them for the comfort of a hollow "victory".

End of it all, it really doesn't matter what I know as facts because I have confidence that most people reading this "congratz" thread are smelling something that resembles something rotten. Yes, its true, most people who play this game are not blind to common sense.

btw, I think this thread should be in achievements thread, not pk because for unestablished reasons in your reporting there wasn't much pk. Oh and ofc, if it goes in achievements section you cant report it as it wasnt your achievement.

Anyway, nice reporting style you have there :)

were you actually there {removed}

Del

Last edited by a moderator:
were you actually there {removed}

Del

And there is the maturity of the person representing this great victory.

Enough said.

Btw, I won't report that post and if a mod asks I don't want you banned for insulting. Somehow you are managing to show yourself much better than any ban will ever show. Your society must be so proud you are representing their name and your glorious allies :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge gratz to ex cons, no matter what its still a deserved win, dessa and other ex cons have trained and participated a lot to achieve this.

Guys, it was well deserved.
GZ Ex-cons.

were you actually there or are you just being a prick because your as bored as i am?

Del

Sure, he was there...

‎2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
etc.

He was one of those.

Reactions: das
Sure, he was there...

‎2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
2011-10-15 09:29:03 [Local] [] (cK) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has left the Entropia Universe.
etc.

He was one of those.

I am a member of the 15 second crash bug, just like the vast majority of cK... something that Del decided to play down in his version of events, which is why I asked you for more detail on events Del. A question that if you look back on you never answered for some reason, I wonder why????

Anyway, we as cK don't care, we are mature and accept we can try and fight 5 socs but NOT when crashing out without being able to return. I'm sure most people reading this thread realise that too.

Yes gratz Excons, the truth of this story is that the land was taken because the vast majority of the holding society crashed out of game and unable to return, against 5 societies, of which you were then Given the land by 3-4 aow members.

Oh yes, congratulations on that achievement :)

Story is a little different isn't it from the original post?

I like the way that from any of the 5 socs we are trying to fight, not a single person from any of the socs was actually big enough to say this. How many people in aow, bahq,baevo, badeath, excons?

Last edited:
Dude, it was DA tank alone there, go argue with him. And lots of the attack force crashed too.

Hmmm can i smell sour grapes LOL or maybe its just the stench of defeat in their throats.

Looks to me CK are going the same way as UU landless.

Again GZ Excon's which is what this thread is really about.

Del

Back