Connection Lost

Woodger

Prowler
Society
Project (Y)
Raven Woodger Night
I'm gettin connection lost before it even passes Authorization on GC

Anyone else ?

they really should of retired those old servers and upgraded to quad-hamster machines

and feed them properly!
:p

yup same here hope i aint run out of gc entries

Same here, "Connection lost to entropia universe" during authorization. Servers prolly full :(

O well, prolly just have to wait it out.

Yup. Same here

I think I will go back to sleep. I can not stand the loss of connection.
:mad::mad::mad:

having the same problem, changing the connection speed didnt help...

well same here seems like the screen freezing on authorization ... might be the old vedoe drivers but i downloaded the latest and still got the same problem...

well same here seems like the screen freezing on authorization ... might be the old vedoe drivers but i downloaded the latest and still got the same problem...

It definately is not anything to do wih video drivers.

It definately is not anything to do wih video drivers.

why is it not?
i just read somewhere in other post tu update drivers they mentioned something about BSOD but they also said that it might just freeze and its basicly the problem with nvidia cards... ill just wipe out the drivers and try again

I was on for 2 minutes then i got kicked. I know that i was in TI-Castle even though i logged out in Chugs Hideout... Now the Server is overloaded and noone seems to go to another TP... (or maybe noone is able to walk because of massive lag...)

Hope it will be better tomorrow...

Good Luck!

And be patient! You will get an error message, you just need to wait a bit, so i guess it has nothing to do with wrong drivers or something like that.

why is it not?
i just read somewhere in other post tu update drivers they mentioned something about BSOD but they also said that it might just freeze and its basicly the problem with nvidia cards... ill just wipe out the drivers and try again

We tried on two different PCs, one with NVidia and the second with ATI. The same problem on both so it's not the drivers fault.
Probably something to do with networking...

Did you check your firewall settings?

yes, some weeks ago. will check it now again. ah will put my pc in DMZ :)

DMZ didn't help, all the same stuck afted GC enter. So it's probably nothing to do with the firewall (hardware one) nor with the software firewall since I don't have it. And antivirus also is not to blame since again I don't have it.

I'm gettin connection lost before it even passes Authorization on GC

Anyone else ?

Got in before, logged out to change the gfx setup now can't log back in cos I get this error.

Guess I'll leave it a while......

for some reason i still think its cideo driver problem or direct x...i got it about 1 sec after i hit login the blue thingy stopes and window freezes will try some archive drivers will let u know if ill manage to log in

Ah, almost forgot. Me and my wife were able to recreate our avas. But after we pressed ACCEPT we lost connection after some time and now the problem persists. In other words we were able to log in to that pesky space station but cannot to the calypso itself.

Ah, almost forgot. Me and my wife were able to recreate our avas. But after we pressed ACCEPT we lost connection after some time and now the problem persists. In other words we were able to log in to that pesky space station but cannot to the calypso itself.

and we cannot pass the authrizing screen...

same problem...

Let me log in MA if not I will send support case for every times you told me to contact support dept if my problem persist. :vampire:

for some reason i still think its cideo driver problem or direct x...i got it about 1 sec after i hit login the blue thingy stopes and window freezes will try some archive drivers will let u know if ill manage to log in

my problem started after I changed the gfx setup in the options panel in game then logged out / logged in to make them live.

Problem is, I can't get back in to reset them to see if they caused the problem!!

Looks like we are at the minority. That's bad. Bah I'm going to sleep. Hope it will be fixed in the morning :)

Lost Connection

I'm also getting this error. I'm having the same issue on 2 diffrent systems.
Both are running Vista x64.
1st is x2 8800 gt card. with a 9300, and 4 gigs of ram.
2nd is 9600 card, with a Q6600, and 6 gigs of ram.

Hope this gets fixed soon. I will keep trying :)

Back