Mature
Diesel In Distress V

Diesel In Distress V

Kill Old Wolves worth 51,200 pts

Reward is choice of:

Telepathy 23 ped

Bioregenesis 23 ped

Electrokinesis 23 ped

I started this a long time ago, so have had no problem doing the various stages. I understand many folks were unable to talk to Diesel Rose NPC to start this mission. Has anyone tried since last Patch?

Thorns Rose

Elite
New York Rose
Hi all,
I completed the Mobile Phone mission and I can't start the Zombie mission chain.
I have the mobile phone on my inventory and when I talk with LT Funk, he kills me, does anybody know if I have to complete another mission between the mobile phone mission chain and the Zombie mission chain?

thanks
Ugh, I completed the mobile phone mission years ago but left it in storage on Calypso. I wonder if it is the same one?

Also, is zombie mission chain fixed from NPC when I try to get it or is there a work a way around it somehow?

Thank You.. :D

Update: Found both missions in first post , I am not sure if it same as old one but I will do it again. :)

Update: It is a different mission for phone ( I got the phone ) and mission chain works great, I am already on Stage III of Zombies mission. OP's list is tremendous help with missions etc..+ rep!

Last edited:

mitnick

Alpha
Society
Misanthropy
don mitnick
Diesel In Distress V

Reward is choice of:

Telepathy 23 ped

Bioregenesis 23 ped

Electrokinesis 23 ped

I started this a long time ago, so have had no problem doing the various stages. I understand many folks were unable to talk to Diesel Rose NPC to start this mission. Has anyone tried since last Patch?

Is this mission repetable? An what is the highest HP of that mob?

Cheers,
Don

Legends

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Inherent Marxus Legends
Diesel In Distress V

Reward is choice of:

Telepathy 23 ped

Bioregenesis 23 ped

Electrokinesis 23 ped

Just tried talking to him and it's not possible. Same with Disruptive DJ.

I think MA is deactivating all these because they will soon be replaced by Codex.

Legends

Edit: I also cannot talk to Officer Mahone either, even though I had previously done Stage 1 and 2 before but never started Stage 3...

Last edited:

slazor

Mature
Society
Sons of Sweden
Mikael Slazor Kamin
Duty Calls - Stage V

Hell Mission: Duty Calls V (Kongs) (51200 Points):
Rewards:
  • Dodge (42.67 PED)
  • First Aid (42.67 PED)
  • Diagnosis (42.67 PED)

nokimchen

Provider
Society
Protecting the innocent
Nok nokimchen imchen
oh! remove this post
mistake :p

sherwood

Prowler
Society
Miner's Mafia
Sherwood Flu Fortuna
I posted already in another forum... now I found the initial informations that I red before the trip to ROCKtropia: This thread :)

After some years of vacation I came back to Entropia and I'm doing a "Grand Tour" of all planets.

In these days I'm on ROCKtropia. I was there at very beginning of his history and came back just once I think. At that time I did all the "noobs noobs noobs club" missions and had the Cellphone, CND Guestpass and few other things. I red somewhere that to start all the missions chains about zombies you have to speak with LT Funk. I tried but I reiceve instant death.
I tried to remake the "Mobile phone" mission but even if I received another Cellphone and another Guestpass. I cannot make all the passages this time like talk with Big Boy to help the drunk guy or give the drink to Cynthia.
All the mission brokers in BAMF HQ and generally in zombie area won't talk to me.

I'm a bit lost