Info: CP Saturday Events (Weekly)

nice leaderboard, looking forward for next weekend.

Cosmo Kramer you are going down! :laugh:

famous george, i am gonna send you back under your desk at the new york friggin yankees!

:laugh:

What's about "Friday Warmups"? Are they gone or only not listed in the 1st post any longer?

Hmmz not sure, trying to see how it all goes, and find some consistent type of structure. And I like the ring of CP Saturdays lol.

Well when doing 5 or 6 events on saturday it burns me out and is a lot of events as is. Redbull is needed :) But also the events do cost quite a lot, and I don't wanna raise ticket prices or lower the prize money really.

So I think will try this weekend just for saturday, and see how it goes. If there is demand in the future for 2 events on a friday aswell might try it again.

Thanks for this information Buzz. Seems I have to re-plan my weekend :)

Update: First few posts updated with results and the leaderboard! :)

This CP Saturday was a big success. There was a lot of hunters in the events: 26, 26, 12, 11, 14, 15.

Stoikow had a very lucky day, with 4 placings in 4 events. In the Dome 3 event he dominated with many big globals and a hof.

And we even did a dome 4 most loot event, since there was a lot of ubers up there. In this event Nadie took a lot of big globals and took the win. Star didn't have any globals and still managed 5th. He also was the only person who didn't succumb to death!

In the highest loot event in Dome 1, Lhava and Skippie were holding the top 2 spots... with just 5 mins left I hit a lucky 400+ Hof :cool:
With this we found out that it's not fair for me to take event points, and I will be putting the prize money to carry over to next week, so this same event next week will contain 600 peds in the first position instead of the normal 300! :)

Skippie remains at the top of the leaderboard, Stoikow close behind though ...

Last edited:
UPDATE: First few posts updated with results and the leaderboard!

Today was the first light day of CP Saturday, Due to the WoF we only had 2 highest loot events. But there was 14 people and then 13 people in these events, so it was still a lot of fun! :)

In the dome 1 event, Lhava had an EPIC run, putting up 10 globals!! :yay: in the 1 hour event. She got 3rd place, since it was highest loot event, if it was most loot she had us all beat np :)

In the dome 2 event, lucky Charlie got a hof with just minutes left to take first place, he also had 2nd place finish in the first event.

Thanks everyone! it was a lot of fun again!

and I can't wait til next Sat... for full day of 6 events again!

Also thinking about some sort of Point Tiers, where you receive a bonus prize* it has been posted as a guideline... but might be changed in future.

Last edited:
Yeah light event was fun! Wooo I'm on the board :laugh:

Hope I have many more free Saturday's for these event's :yay:

Update: The 3rd post of the thread

Has been updated with an events points, 'Bonus rewards program! Where you can gain bonus prizes and extra incentive while you climb up the leaderboard and accumulate points!
:cool:

Update: The 3rd post of the thread

Has been updated with an events points, 'Bonus rewards program! Where you can gain bonus prizes and extra incentive while you climb up the leaderboard and accumulate points!
:cool:

Very nice Buzz I like the bonus idea ;)

nice reward system, buzzo. looking forward to adding more points this weekend!

Any reason why all domes for this saturday are most loot? Just wondering as i dont stand a chance in those events. Looks like I will have to make plans in RL :eek: to do something this weekend :laugh:.
Or am I just slow and missing something?

Any reason why all domes for this saturday are most loot? Just wondering as i dont stand a chance in those events. Looks like I will have to make plans in RL :eek: to do something this weekend :laugh:.

Not 100% sure but I believe Buzz told me that there will be highest single loot after the 3 most loot events. If you scroll up to the first post it says the same thing, so that is probably the case.

Also if you are looking for highest single loot up on CP there is also the 48 hour hunting event starting in 1hour 36min :)

Not 100% sure but I believe Buzz told me that there will be highest single loot after the 3 most loot events. If you scroll up to the first post it says the same thing, so that is probably the case.

Also if you are looking for highest single loot up on CP there is also the 48 hour hunting event starting in 1hour 36min :)

thx and later in the day the better for me :yay:, I will try to be back home at end of 3 events scheduled to see.

Update: First few posts updated with results and the leaderboard!

This Saturday was a lot of fun but had some glitches :scratch2: We had 19, 16, 10, 7?, 8?, and 14 hunters for the events. The ?'s are because the servers were down for these events.

We had 5-6 hofs during the events 400-500 size. And then during the Dome 2 most loot event, Stoikow hit a real uber! 19,118PED Kreltin Young! :wtg::yay::D
The dome 3 event went great aswell, but then 10 mins before the Uber Dome 4 event was set to start the servers froze, and were down for over 1.5hours :(

so we missed the whole dome 4 event, and the start of the highest loot event in dome 1. It really wasn't fun for those who registered for events, but were stuck cause the servers were down. Or to anyone who tried to TP up to CP for the events during this time... lost the TP fee, but didn't get teleported :/ it was very unfortunate.

So it was going for the best CP Saturday ever with great hofs, but then the servers down was a big headache. Skippie and Neo sharp racked up a lot of points, so those 2 plus Stoikow remain at the top! :cool:

... But the good news, is that the problems will be fixed we hope, and the issue with TP'ing to CP or CND while servers down, and losing the fee issue will be fixed in the future to prevent losing the fee and not moving anywhere.

This was a light weekend again because of WoF. But there was a good turnout still. We had 17 people in the first event, then 14 in the next one. It was just the 2 highest single loot events. There was a lot of globals and some small hofs during.

Check the Events Bonus Points - Where Skippie, Stoikow and Neo Sharp have earned enough points to get a bonus prize!

- Skippie took 250 PEDs
- Stoikow hasn't claimed a prize yet.
- Neo Sharp took an XT for 10% off MU and 250 peds off, so he got a bonus worth ~306 peds!

Last edited:

This weekend we had 11, 15, and 9 people, and only held most loot events. The high of it was for sure Nadie! Nadie won all 3 of these events, a hat-trick! earning 9 points on the events leaderboard putting her into 2nd place right behind skippie!

The first event there was a 500+ hof and that person held the lead from that hof on... until 30 seconds remaining when nadie got another small global and passed him in total loot!

The 2nd event Nadie again took it, with Star in 2nd, and Rei in 3rd! This was also the final standings for the Dome 3 event!

Last edited:
CP Saturday format has changed a bit! :)

Instead of doing 5-6 events, most loot, and highest loot events one weekend, then a light weekend after (during wof weekends) We will be splitting the event types to separate weekends.

So the new format will have Most Loot events, in Dome 1, 2, then in Dome 3 (sometimes dome 4)

Then the following weekend will have the Highest Single Loot events. Dome 1, 2, then Dome 3!

The reason for this change is because each hunter seems to have a preference of between these 2 types of events, and rarely like both. So this way people can choose which set of events they would like to take part in and can plan their trips much easier. :)

And of course those trying to earn event points on the leaderboard can try as many events as possible! But I think the new format will make things a lot easier and organized!

This weekend was 3 events all highest single loot! (Next weekend will be the most loot events)

The Dome 1 event had some big globals, Homer (60tt) and Raven (191tt) got nice ESI's and the winner of the event with a 309 global (Hermes backstrap) won! The other 2 events had a lot of globals aswell, it was a lot of fun! :)

Last edited:
Sadly I couldn't make tonight so I'm looking forward to next weekend :D

This weekend before the events there was a big team hof over 22k on Aurli weak. Then after the events there was another big team hof 26k on Aurli weak! Check the CP Uberloots Thread!

This weekend was most loot weekend, there were many people on CP.
19, 16, and 12 people were registered in the 3 events. Star placed in each event!, and Nadie got some serious points again aswell, Nadie passed the leader, Skippie and took first place on the leaderboard!

In the Dome 3 event, Rony was in first, but then Star had some globals, then a 600+ hof, and then a few more globals, securing his lead. Star left the event with 7 minutes left to go down and start the Ambuli event. Star had enough of a lead to still win the event. Nadie was in 3rd this whole event, and with just 20 seconds left hit a large global and pulled 2nd place :D

Grtz to all winners, and everyone else :) it was a fun weekend for sure!
Cya next weekend for the highest loot events! :cool:

Nadie, Rei, and Stoikow have earned enough points for the Bonus! :D

This weekend there was 16, 17 and 10 participants. It was a highest single loot weekend, and there was some high loots for sure :)

In the Dome 2 event there was 5 globals over 300! 4 of those had Emik X5 (L) in the loots!, so the top 3 finishers each looted an X5 (L) ! :) for sure a record hehe. not bad output there Kreltins in the 1 hour event!

I wonder if another Emik X5 UL will drop from them one day! :cool:

And Tzepu got another 3rd place finish... out of the 5 times he's been in the top 3... each time was 3rd and won 5 handbags now :silly2:

Overall it was a nice fun day of events! :) Thx everyone for joining!
Don't forget to check out the new Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer camping event!

Last edited:

The most loot events has 22, 20, then 14 people!
There was many globals in all the events, but this week strangely no HoFs! even though there was more people then usual. :scratch2:

...and there hasn't been a big hof on CP for awhile now... even with record numbers of people up there! I think a big one must be ready to pop soon! :cool:

CP Saturday Apr 10th - Highest Loot events are listed ingame.

I won't be online, I hope people will still be able to register. So for those who are participating, if you are able to help anyone new to register if they need help! would be great.

To register, Check this thread!

Hope everything goes well! Have Fun and Good Luck! :D

hope its not 1k min rep required this time so i can play with my dastardly 999 :( :silly2:

Back