Info: CP Saturday Events (Weekly)

Sounds very good!
Will attend next month.

Good luck to everybody and I will see you there!

Update: First few posts updated with results and the leaderboard!

The highest single loot events were a big success this weekend. There were over 45 participants in the 3 events total! I wasnt there for the first time ever, but some I asked said it went off without a hitch. :)

On the Leaderboard, Neo Sharp moved into 3rd place overall! and this weekend he placed in all 3 of the events! :cool:

This most loot weekend had a good amount of participants again. There was 16, 14, then 11!

Star placed in all 3 events! Neosharp climbed the leaderboard aswell, he would have been tied for first place overall, but Nadie kept that title by gaining 1 point in the last event!

Players who have earned over 10 event points! which will earn a bonus 250+ peds each.
- Kelly Kel David
- Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
- Jenna Star Mercury
- Lady Nadie Hawke

This highest loot weekend was all good. There were 14, 13, then 11 participants. So there were a decent amount of people even with the new VU, and all the new missions. Nice to see people still enjoy the events!

The Event Terminal to register for events was moved this VU. It is now right beside the main CP tp.

This most loot weekend was a little less people then normal, mostly because of WoF going on at the same time. There was 12, 8, and 7 participants.

The Event Terminal to register for events was moved this VU. It is now right beside the main CP tp.

There is a new Leader on the board now! Neo The Famous Trader Sharp! he's placed in over 15 events now! :cool: dunno if anyone will be able to catch him!

CP Saturday events for May 8th are posted.

Minken has the 4,000 PED first prize event starting at 16:30ma time, 1 hour long event, highest single loot, dome 1
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/186960-4k-minkens-alien-terror-site.html

following that will be a dome 1 event, as per normal CP saturday, then after will be a dome 2 event (NOTE: I forgot to put the prizes on the Dome 2 event, they will be awarded at the end of the event still. 1st place = 300 peds, 2nd place, 150 peds, and 3rd place 50peds + purse)

This Highest Loot weekend went great! There was 18 participants in the D1 and D2 events each.

The first one was won with Minken hitting a lucky 444 Hof, containing a 293esi! And the other Combo took the top spot with a 391 Hof! :cool:

Also Minken had his 4k Alien Terror event, which was a great success! with 26 participants, SKippie won the top prize of 4000 peds! not this event didn't count for event points, since it was not hosted by myself.

Thanks everyone for joining this weekend! it was a lot of fun! :)

Lastly, the starting times for CP saturday events will be changed to a bit earlier then before. New time will be 16:30MA time for the first event!

Last weekend's most loot events, had very few participants due to WoF. But Tzepu was among them and won both events :)

and This weekend had the highest loot events, there was lots of people as usual! 18 in the first, and 17 in the second event. Homer had a 565 hof right at the start and won, and in the dome 2 event nordaak hit a 561 to take the win! :)

Next weekend will be most loot again, and there will be WoF, so might not be many people, but this means your odds to win greatly improve! So hopefully see some of yas there!

This saturday was most loot events, it was during WoF so the amount of people was a bit less, but not bad. 11 people for each event. And nice to see some new faces :) hope they had fun.

Alina won the first event, the Month of May's current Aurli Assassin Leader ;)
And Hulk won the 2nd event who had a hof during with a nice little X5 L in the loot :)

Thanks everyone! cyas next saturday for highest single loot events :cool:

Hi Buzz,

i am concerned that your event(s) might interfere with WoF in the next matches june 11./12. . As you might know we will have a hard moblist spread over all places in EU, CND (currently on auc) and CP included. Our match Team DACH vs Team Australia will be held saturday 10:00 ma time.

So if there are news, i would like to know them now, i hope you can tell me that everything will be okay, so there will be no bad surprises.

Good luck all participants :)

WoF Semi finals are being held at CP, CND, and Calypso. Due to the CP Saturday on the 12th, most loot events will probably be cancelled unless they can be fit in once WoF is over.

WoF Semi finals are being held at CP, CND, and Calypso. Due to the CP Saturday on the 12th, most loot events will probably be cancelled unless they can be fit in once WoF is over.

Thank you very much!

CP Saturday for June 5th,

Times are not at the normal 16:30MA for the first event.

18:30MA is the starting time instead. I hope those few who have bought tickets already are aware of this! if not I can refund of course if they aren't able to make the later time!

This weekend had 12 people in each event, they both went good...
During the dome 1 event, Vince got an uber in dome 3! grtz! :cool:

Next weekend will be WoF, so the CP saturday events might not be as usual, and might be cancelled!

This CP Saturday was highest single loot, 16, then 14 participants.
Dome 1 event ended with 342 from Dessa, 325 Benway, and 210 from Monkey, each of those winners was their first CP Saturday win :) grtz
Dome 2 event ended with Summer taking 1st spot :shower: grtz summer of first ever top 3 finish, and Percy with 168, followed by Unique!

During the D2 event, there was a 2213 Hof in Dome 1 from TKoC team :) grtz to them to take the post-event hof! :cool:

Next weekend is most loot weekend! Hope to see some of you up there!

Back