Info: CP Saturday Events (Weekly)

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Every weekend CP will be holding many events ingame. :sniper:
Also there will be Special Events ongoing with fun prizes.

CP Camping event Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer with 2 prizes of 2500peds each month! Free to register. Each global you get on CP earns you Mayhem Style points! :) Be sure to check it out.

CP Saturday Event Schedule:

Events are postponed for awhile, since am too busy to be able to host them.

So these 2 types of events will be separated and held on alternating saturdays as seen above. The reason for this being: most medium hunters seem to enjoy "Highest single loot" events, because it gives anyone a chance to place in the top 3. It only takes 1 high loot to win the event and gives them a good shot even vs ubers. Whereas uber hunters like "most loot" events since it's more competitive really utilizing dmg/second as compared to just a lucky big loot.

Events start @ 16:30MA time, 1 hour long each, then a 30-min intermission before next event starts. This will be the guidline for all CP saturday events, but some times it will be altered if needed.

The default times will be as follows:

16:30ma-17:30ma - Dome 1 Event
18:00ma-19:00ma - Dome 2 Event
19:30ma-20:30ma - Dome 3 Event (sometimes)

Check here for more info about the Mobs and Domes

- Register at the LA Terminal right beside the main Teleporter

- The ticket price for each event is just 10 Peds!

- The Events are 1 hour long

- There is a 30 minute intermission between each event.

- You earn Event Points for any event you place in the top 3!

- Event points will give people special bonus prizes!

- A leader ranking list with avatar names will be displayed!

The goal of CP Saturday events is to have many events, in various domes. So you can pick and chose which event you like the best and just enter in those, or try to compete in all of them. So not only will the events themselves be fun. But competing in multiple events, and trying to earn points will be neat too. :)

I think events will be so much fun, with the big spawns and endless shooting and chances to have many globals and huge loots, will always keep them exciting.

23326-cp-events.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a table of all the events held at CP. See the post below for a listing of points accumulated from these events.

Total prize value given out at CP events so far: 33,566 PEDS!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
The CP Saturday Events Leaderboard!

1st = 3 points
2nd = 2 points
3rd = 1 point

Not only can you win the prize money during the event, but also as you move up the leaderboard you get bonus prizes!
See below for details.

picture.php

picture.php

So not only do you compete for points and stay above the rest... but also get some bonus prizes! click the thumbnail to see how it works:

Event Points Bonus Rewards!

(Click Thumbnail)

Last edited:
Sounds like fun Buzz. I'm glad you're getting creative with CP right away. :yay:

Does sound fun ;)

I might even have to bust out a set of gremlin and maybe come and check it out.

Good luck

C

Great idea Buzz!:yay:

Sounds like alot of fun =) Im sure I will attend some of em !

Im polishing my armor and guns as we speak :wtg:

Queensleague on Cp! :)

Sounds good :)

Good Luck Buzz!
Welcome to happy group of event managers :)

Sounds good but just to reassure players like me who mostly play week days and not week end, will you planned to make events on week days ? :)

Is it possible to have worst loot wins? Like 3M ammo, worst loot wins. Or is it just highest and most that is traceable?

Would also be fun if it was possible to hunt after 1 spesific item and such,well im just rabbling .. Ill come up someday soon and give you that ath cp deserves !

Good luck with the events !:)

I havn't played EU in 2-3 weeks, Have there been events up there in the previous weekends? Are their Events this weekend? Regardless I'll cya on CP in a few hours!!!

ATH time!

UPDATE: VU 10.7 brought "• Fixed issue with creating events on Club NEVERDIE and Crystal Palace."

Will now be able to hold events in the domes. :D

Really nice with events on CP !!

I for sure will attend when i have time (though this saturday is screwed due to some Party plans)

Buzz.. it would be nice if you could split the events to run some on Friday evenings also, and not all on saturday. (big chanche of missing them due to PUB related issues :cool: )

Dunno what day is best suitable but i'll guess you will figure that out in the future.

Cya amongst the Aliens !!!

Grats

LightStar!
You were the first player to win an event on CP (- as far as i know....)
Big Grats!

This weekend will be the first 'CP weekend' Events! Check the first post for more info:
I will be creating the events ingame soon, so you can check out the prizes and details and times!

I hope to see lots of people up there this weekend for the first ever weekend events at CP! Gunna be lots of fun! :yay:

Events Registered, check ingame Events listing for more info:
19:00MA - CP Friday Warmup Event - Dome 1
20:30MA - CP Friday Warmup Event - Dome 2
22:00MA - CP Friday Warmup Event - Dome 3

Damn, I'm out on Friday night so will miss these. Good luck with your new era of alien events :)

Damn, I'm out on Friday night so will miss these. Good luck with your new era of alien events :)

Friday is just the warmup... Saturdays will be the main events, with like 6-8 hour events running all day, one after the other :)

Friday is just the warmup... Saturdays will be the main events, with like 6-8 hour events running all day, one after the other :)

I'm out Saturday night too... but maybe I can make it up depending on the event times :)

This was a great event yesterday. Was a lot of fun :)
Hope you will "shake the dome" again :)

:yay:

Really nice to see there will not have only "week end" event (I mean week end is Saturday/Sunday), I'am a "week"(weak ? nooo) player and Friday's event like WU seems nice ;) I'll give a try next time.

the kreltin dome is 2 and i r undefeaticated.

I have Added all the Results from all the events held at CP :) Check the first 3 posts in this thread :)

Also added an events points system!

woot i r gotz 9 pointz!

(come and get it sea biscuits)

Back