Info: CP

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
lol i love MA when they give out new VU CP is totally bugged dome 1 is emty and dome 2-4 has black landscape.
So MA have to pay me 35 ped for the tripp to CP and back but i think they will fuxx me on that.:handjob:

Everything is still all black :(

there is no mobs in dome 1, nothing loads.

Hanne, any update about this asap? :/

Well, noone waste peds to tp up to CP atm... hopefully is fixed soon.
But atm, everything is black in the domes, and no mobs... :confused: :(

UPDATE:

NOONE TP up to CP until the issues have been fixed. Might not be til tomorrow :(
But I hope noone will waste fees on tping. :(

CP is not working???

I just went to CP all the domes are empty and also all the domes except for dome 2 have graphics problems...wtf is that?

Right I saw that, hope they post a notice here when they figure out how they managed to fuck up CP and when they fixed it.

Hey anyone know if CP is back yet?

They are working on it.

And dont forget about Refining, mob spawn and so on. Well.well its like that allways with MA and FPC.
ceep on to do what you are good of like out of range,faild and that the gun points up often, slower to aim stuff like this.:cool:

Ok many asked about bigger friend list but who asked about this with ( to be able to speak online ) what about to be able to take screen pics that i know many ppl ask for and all the old stuff who we wants back---> ok MA told os it would be back before the end of this year but i belive when i see it not on MA word.

Can't believe nothing has been fixed :(

Hope tomorrow will be better.

lol so my thread about bugs at CP on (Planet Calypso bug reports.) has been moved to (Crystal Palace Space Station) threats...
Just wounder who will fix the bugs MA or Buzz.:confused:

And dont forget about Refining, mob spawn and so on. Well.well its like that allways with MA and FPC.
ceep on to do what you are good of like out of range,faild and that the gun points up often, slower to aim stuff like this.:cool:

Ok many asked about bigger friend list but who asked about this with ( to be able to speak online ) what about to be able to take screen pics that i know many ppl ask for and all the old stuff who we wants back---> ok MA told os it would be back before the end of this year but i belive when i see it not on MA word.

You can have a Hoovercraft now, so don't complain!

CP sorted yet?

Or not? :dunno:

Thank you, omw :)

Back