Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

Gratz Buzz ;)

Out of all the bidders im glad that you all were active players and at least this can be only good for competition :)

All the best.

C

Buzz, can you craft a dome 5 and attach it, thx ;)

wow !

gratz buzz. new world record aswell =)

glad somone like you, an active player got this :yay:

gratz. u invested a shitload of peds. lets hope that CP pays you back sometime :)

Gratz on a awesome purchase and the world record :D

May u have a successful venture...

I think it's a high amount to pay for CP, but I hope it works out for you.

Huge gratz! I'll be visiting space again very soon, perhaps there's more loot up there with that injection of cash into MA :yay: Maybe they can afford to bring MF back :D

One word: Overpriced. But gratz anyway :)

Buzz, you've always had a great reputation that is well earned. I don't think CP could have gone to a better buyer. That isn't saying that it wouldn't have been good in the hands of Deth or Star's group, but I think that a single owner of your stature and no other major LAs to manage is the best thing for CP, so I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Once you get it all set up how you want it, I'll have to buy a ticket up and check it out.

Gratz mate, hope you the best with this investment :)

Insane! big gratz Buzz

Gratz!! :yay:

It was kind of a surprise when I saw your name popping up. Made the last hour of auction spotting very exciting. Even my girlfriend, who has no bands with PE what so ever, stayed up from bed to watch :).

Grats Buzz, Wish you all the best with your new space station :yay:

Gratz, very impressive achievement :)

Massive gratz Buzz,

GL with your new play toy ;)

Rgds

Ace

:rofl:

Good luck with that.

Tussi

Buzz, you're crazy :) gratz man

Hello Everyone!

I was really hoping to win this auction. I believe CP can be amazing since it won't just be owned by some investor, but instead by a very active, and very old player who loves EU... I will try my best to keep it fresh with ideas from all of you hunters with Events and other fun stuff. I will be there hunting myself as much as I can aswell, so I hope we can make it better then ever before, together. :grouphug:

Thx for all the nice support and words I've received from everyone so far! :)

capture03-12-2009-9.18.26_am28-12-2009-4.13.35_pm.jpg

Have your hands been shaking, when you pressed the "retrieve" button on auction? :D

One of the few "omg, unbelievable" moments in EU history. Gratz :)

Back