Curious change of hearts.

Status
I hate my brother, he is a boring, sexless, tedious idiot.

But he does run a nuclear plant in the UK.

Do you live anywhere near said power plant? It may account for a few brain abnormalities.

Do you live anywhere near said power plant? It may account for a few brain abnormalities.

No, I am some 500 miles away:p

I love my brother, I hate his job, he hates my profession, but we will both drink to your death, as a hater.

Power plant?

My brother managers a nuclear power plant.

Dude, if you want to hate, hate like I do my brother.

Please, you people have shit relatives. Lol, mine rock.

I actually like my brother, just hate he runs half the power for North England.

Not even close, Devon and NNW England.

EU has potential but you have to be smart enough to make a change.

well, you're sooo obviously NOT! So, give it up already!

Me and my brother never got off from making videos or feeling smart. I live In England, a land of sexy girls who are also smart.

Do you see what I got off now? You get me now?

Do you think sexy girls are stupid? do you think video boys are smart? really? what THE FUCK?

Wake up. Sex and smart is a one way deal.

I am only into smart answers.

Try to use your brain.

So, ye, fuck you who think you know shit.
Sorry all, I love all you players more than this moron, but this is the measure of me and my family and our intelligence.

We are fuck ups on a grand scale.

But ye, my brother is a prick:)
WTF is this incoherent babble for?

Is it on-topic?... no!...
Does it respond to the video of the super computer you quoted?... no!

useless and stupid, like this thread and most of your posts in general! Every time I see you post about how smart you are, and how unintelligent virtually everyone else who quotes you are, I know one of your random 'dumbest thing I ever read' posts is on the way!...

Why don't you make your threads in the Off Topic section of forums and save everyone the headache of trying to decipher your "I love this game... This game sucks" and "I'm a genius... now watch me say something stupid" contradictory, riddle laced, random, annoying dumb-assery!

(because you have no other way to get the attention you so desperately crave?)... that I can understand, I'm fairly sure judging by your online persona that nobody would want to pay any attention to you in real life! :handjob:

We are in a climate of society where to speak directly what u mean is practically forbidden.

Me and my brother never got off from making videos or feeling smart. I live In England, a land of sexy girls who are also smart.

Do you think sexy girls are stupid? do you think video boys are smart? really? what THE FUCK?

Try to use your brain.

Sorry all, I love all you players more than this moron, but this is the measure of me and my family and our intelligence.

I don't understand why you still struggle to enlighten us with your intelligence.

I don't understand why you still struggle to enlighten us with your intelligence.

#1 I invited you to be a friend, because I like your combative style.

#2 Being consistently combative is not cool, it makes you look bad, so stop already. I am much better as a friend than as an enemy.

#3 The above points show you I am no more intelligent than you, or anyone else.

#2 Being consistently combative is not cool, it makes you look bad, so stop already. I am much better as a friend than as an enemy.

You are correct I was rude. My apologies for that, went too far.

Try to use your brain.

You are only into smart answers, yet when a foreigner disputes your claims of being an English editor who loves language, and does so by pointing out your clear errors... you conveniently ignore that...

Status
Back