Curious change of hearts.

Status
You are missing something... I know people will rip me. What you have to care about is your current level of activity, and what that makes you.

Please elaborate on what my high level of activity makes me. My single digit IQ must be prohibiting me form reaching your astonishing level of enlightenment and wisdom.

(Heavy sarcasm)

For 9 years now I've played this game, during which point I've taken several breaks, twice for a year or more. Every time I take a break, I also take a break from the forum... Not a peep.

I figure that even when I'm active, almost no one really cares about my opinion anyway, but when i go inactive, I sort of lose the right to have an opinion on the forum about the current state of affairs in the game. After all this forum is intended for use by people who play the Entropia Universe and not people that don't.

What I see that clearly you don't, is that despite the fact that you don't play by any measurable or meaningful amount, you still get wound up about the game. Due to your high level of forum activity, one can only surmise that your angst and frustration stems more from the forum and the opinions of others than it does from the game itself.

Please elaborate on what my high level of activity makes me. My single digit IQ must be prohibiting me form reaching your astonishing level of enlightenment and wisdom.

(Heavy sarcasm)

For 9 years now I've played this game, during which point I've taken several breaks, twice for a year or more. Every time I take a break, I also take a break from the forum... Not a peep.

I figure that even when I'm active, almost no one really cares about my opinion anyway, but when i go inactive, I sort of lose the right to have an opinion on the forum about the current state of affairs in the game. After all this forum is intended for use by people who play the Entropia Universe and not people that don't.

What I see that clearly you don't, is that despite the fact that you don't play by any measurable or meaningful amount, you still get wound up about the game. Due to your high level of forum activity, one can only surmise that your angst and frustration stems more from the forum and the opinions of others than it does from the game itself.

I think his issue lies in the fact that he is now and always has been an imbecile who can't put together a thought in written format. No part in arguing when the vast majority of Peezle's posts come from the point of view of someone who MUST be a damn genius (according to his attitude), but can't seem to communicate as aptly as he may believe.

I think his issue lies in the fact that he is now and always has been an imbecile who can't put together a thought in written format. No part in arguing when the vast majority of Peezle's posts come from the point of view of someone who MUST be a damn genius (according to his attitude), but can't seem to communicate as aptly as he may believe.

You mean I cannot say what you have to think, and you being so well educated to think.

I have this curious point of view that you get to say what you think, and the curious thing is, you find it hard to say anything but sarcasm, as if you were taught to be smart in a sarcastic way, but devoid of substance.

Think. Think for yourself. Try to say what is in your head. Not someone else's head. It isn't complicated once you try it. :The English language is invented for free thought.

Stop trying to make ME an excuse for your ignorance.

It is your responsibility to understand, not mine to make you understand.

Last edited:
I hate to simplify things, but some of us need ABC apparently.

They hide behind their lack of substance, and call me out as being complex and obscure, which I never tried to be.

This game needs more simplicity in the way it recruits new players.

This game should wake up to the fact we are no longer in 2005, and the whole world is now online.

There is a world of possibilities to promote and encourage people to join this game, and this includes being inclusive.

They hide behind their lack of substance, and call me out as being complex and obscure, which I never tried to be.

This game should wake up to the fact we are no longer in 2005, and the whole world is now online.

There is a world of possibilities to promote and encourage people to join this game, and this includes being inclusive.

So, you're going to offer up a generic idea like usual? And you speak of lack of substance? Where is your "wow, that really might work!" idea? That's right, I forgot, it doesn't exist.

You should go back to the times when you made posts stating that you are an author. While that is clearly utterly absurd, it was more entertaining than your most recent stroke of genius.

You mean I cannot say what you have to think, and you being so well educated to think.

I have this curious point of view that you get to say what you think, and the curious thing is, you find it hard to say anything but sarcasm, as if you were taught to be smart in a sarcastic way, but devoid of substance.

Think. Think for yourself. Try to say what is in your head. Not someone else's head. It isn't complicated once you try it. :The English language is invented for free thought.

Stop trying to make ME an excuse for your ignorance.

It is your responsibility to understand, not mine to make you understand.

Ship some of that Opium my way if you can step out of the den for a few minutes.

So, you're going to offer up a generic idea like usual? And you speak of lack of substance? Where is your "wow, that really might work!" idea? That's right, I forgot, it doesn't exist.

You should go back to the times when you made posts stating that you are an author. While that is clearly utterly absurd, it was more entertaining than your most recent stroke of genius.

Why is it hard for you to grasp that one can be successful in life and still want to see success in a game?

How is that exclusive?

In this life, an author need not be someone you know to make money, but simply someone who does well. Remember: think
Do not make a fool of yourself, because you imagine authors and artists as some obscure beings in a world you cannot connect with. Try to connect with reality.

I could be inclusive and absolutely evil if I choose. given my income, but to me that is wrong.

Last edited:
Why is it hard for you to grasp that one can be successful in life and still want to see success in a game?

How is that exclusive?

Peezle, I can find success in the game as it is, so can others.... why cant you?

How is that exclusive?

In this life, an author need not be someone you know to make money, but simply someone who does well. Remember: think
Do not make a fool of yourself, because you imagine authors and artists as some obscure beings in a world you cannot connect with. Try to connect with reality.

I like how you have edited this 3 times. Don't worry sweetie, you don't need to impress me with your "I'm an author" gibberish. If indeed you are an author, you'd make William Burroughs look easy to read (though you'd lack his artistic ability).

As far as whether or not I am thinking currently, I must admit the only thought that continually crosses my mind is, "I wonder if Peezle's drug dealer has bought a new house with his earnings."

Peezle, I can find success in the game as it is, so can others.... why cant you?

Because the success of many makes ours more prominent. And cheaper.

I like how you have edited this 3 times. Don't worry sweetie, you don't need to impress me with your "I'm an author" gibberish. If indeed you are an author, you'd make William Burroughs look easy to read (though you'd lack his artistic ability).

As far as whether or not I am thinking currently, I must admit the only thought that continually crosses my mind is, "I wonder if Peezle's drug dealer has bought a new house since with his earnings."[/QUOTE

Try to imagine I am not here to piss you off, but to imagine a world where your hunts, crafts, and mines are cheaper and more rewarding.

Try to imagine a world where some people are not out to get you. Try.

Your tag team efforts end in a lie;

The lie that you are in the most perfect world you can get in 2014, over a game envisaged in 2003

I cannot and will not accept this is the best we get.

You are not so stupid to accept this either.

So stop pretending.

Because the success of many makes ours more prominent. And cheaper.

Im asking why you personally cant find success in EU. Dont dodge the question.

As far as whether or not I am thinking currently, I must admit the only thought that continually crosses my mind is, "I wonder if Peezle's drug dealer has bought a new house since with his earnings."[/QUOTE

Try to imagine I am not here to piss you off, but to imagine a world where your hunts, crafts, and mines are cheaper and more rewarding.

Try to imagine a world where some people are not out to get you. Try.

Oh Peezie Weezie, you haven't pissed me off. I just happen to find you rather disagreeable. Also, no one ever said anything about people being out to get me. I think you're projecting. ;)

Your tag team efforts end in a lie;

The lie that you are in the most perfect world you can get in 2014, over a game envisaged in 2003

I cannot and will not accept this is the best we get.

You are not so stupid to accept this either.

So stop pretending.

You've not seen me state that I think MA is doing the best they can. They make tons of errors, and I have quit several times. I have also come back. I take issue with your constant whining with no realistic ideas put forth. I also take issue with your general persona.

I have.

Then I moved on to the next question.

No, you haven't answered it.

There is no point in trying to talk to a guy that cant even answer a simple question

No, you haven't answered it.

There is no point in trying to talk to a guy that cant even answer a simple question

I said that earlier. But then I realized how fun it is to keep him going on about nothing.

You've not seen me state that I think MA is doing the best they can. They make tons of errors, and I have quit several times. I have also come back. I take issue with your constant whining with no realistic ideas put forth. I also take issue with your general persona.

If I thought I was whining, I would not make threads. But I think I am asking pertinent questions.

Realistic ideas come from all players, not from a demigod. You seem to think life comes in two ways: whiners and demigods, no. It comes from mature players like me who ask questions. It is not hard to grasp that players want a better game. I have had good reps from the very best of players, because they want change too.that is all; change for the better. Back and forth is nada in the end. Change for the better is a good thing.

This is how I view you Peezle. Just on more drugs.

Not on enough drugs red:)

Try to imagine a world without enemies, and with allies. I am not here to piss you off but to ask questions.

It is everyone's right. If you think we don't have the right to ask questions, where are you at?

ever since marco bailed :(
great analogy about the herd

Not on enough drugs red:)

Try to imagine a world without enemies, and with allies. I am not here to piss you off but to ask questions.

It is everyone's right. If you think we don't have the right to ask questions, where are you at?

Speaking for myself, but judging for some posts in this thread, there are also other people that don't understand what your trying to express... Try to be more clear, and I do believe you'll be a bit more pertinent and less mocked...

From some posts you placed, based on what I think I understood, you have nice visions, some not well related to EU, but still good visions. Other posts, again based on what I think I understood, took them as troll posting, but also understand that you could be moved by emotion based on what others were saying. But, please, try to be more clear, use simple words, simples expressions, simple metaphors as in the KISS - Keep It Simple and Stupid - approach and you'll promote dialog easily - if that's your objective.

Unfortunately RTC, I sometimes think of myself that way, but various chemicals will work to disperse it. The truth is, a niche game in a fabulously rich gaming world of 2013/14 needs to work out if its 2005/6 mentality. I hope it does, I think it can.

Last edited:
Which one is it? You cannot have both.

who makes you the boss of what people can have?

I too have it both ways, I am speaking for myself when I say I almost
never understand the crap you say.

and I am judging other posts that say they don't understand you.

I absolutely can have my cake and eat it too..regardless of what you think.

besides these cryptic rally cry threads you continue to make...

what exactly have you done to "promote and encourage people to join this game"? How many contributing/depositing players (who remain active) have you brought to EU? and of those people (if any), how many of them do you know IRL?...

I was introduced to EU by a friend, and I am the only one of his friends he was able to get to play and keep playing... I've tried to get my friends to play, and only one was willing to try, and he quit not long after! I don't know anyone online who'd be interested and I've exhausted my IRL resources to bring in new players... I assume it's pretty much like that for everyone who you're trying to target with your "Let's make this niche game the best ever" propaganda... so what do you want?! :scratch2:

Show me some evidence of your efforts... do you have a website dedicated to introducing people to the glory of EU, or some posts on other forums telling people how great our game is and inviting them to try it out?... "What would ya say ya do here?" - people skills?

Last edited:
besides these cryptic rally cry threads you continue to make...

what exactly have you done to "promote and encourage people to join this game"? How many contributing/depositing players (who remain active) have you brought to EU? and of those people (if any), how many of them do you know IRL?...

I was introduced to EU by a friend, and I am the only one of his friends he was able to get to play and keep playing... I've tried to get my friends to play, and only one was willing to try, and he quit not long after! I don't know anyone online who'd be interested and I've exhausted my IRL resources to bring in new players... I assume it's pretty much like that for everyone who you're trying to target with your "Let's make this niche game the best ever" propaganda... so what do you want?! :scratch2:

Show me some evidence of your efforts... do you have a website dedicated to introducing people to the glory of EU, or some posts on other forums telling people how great our game is and inviting them to try it out?... "What would ya say ya do here?" - people skills?

Evidence of my efforts... making threads on the forum.

Encouraging my friends to stay.

Asking people to see the game and try it.

Asking you to stop imagining there is a bogie man out there that stops you thinking.

And yes, investing.

Giving away CLDs. Hate them:)

What more can one moron do?

I am not willing to invest real life investments such that affects my family unless I see those moves in others. It can happen, it does happen, so we will see.

EDIT #6

What the fuck is it that people use videos to make a point instead of using the ENGLISH language?

What the fuck? are you mute?

Last edited:
An investment is made with the intention of having more money come back than comes in. A game is played with the intention of having fun, and this costs money.

Play != Investment
Play == Consumption

No matter which topics you drag along to make your opinion sound well-educated, eloquent and whatever... they are misplaced. You, and every one here, are a consumer. And you are consuming a product branded "Entropia" supplied to you by a company named "MindArk". And MindArk has done some investments, believing that the players would consume enough for them to make a profit.

How is there a distinction?

When I play for little money as a poor player with a few peds to spare, or a moderate gamer with maybe 400 / month, or even a higher level player with 3 000, investment = play.

This extends to any area of life, investment = joining in, be it Burger King, Mobil Oil, your local store.

Where have you been to not see this basic concept?

My point has always been, as in the American Revolution 1776 - 1785, investment without a say is slavery. The concept holds.

An investment is a vote, a say, a point of view, and if you surrender to a company, then you may as well sell your skin for lampshades.

Status
Back